This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

Postby EzraLB » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:52 pm

When I drove up to my house this morning, there was an elderly couple standing in the driveway, and I knew right away that they must be Jehovah's Witnesses, and sure enough, they were. This was going to be fun...

I got out of my car, and the man told me his name and asked me if I was "familiar" with the Bible. I said, "Why yes, I read and study the Bible every day. In fact, I read it in translation from the original Greek. You know the New Testament was originally written in Greek, I assume?" He blushed and mumbled, "Yes, I've heard that."

I said, "So you're probably aware that there are a lot of translation errors in all the modern translations?" He blushed again, "I've heard there are a few, yes."

It was amazing how starting out with them in that manner put them on the defensive--that they had to acknowledge that perhaps I was more "familiar" with the Bible than they thought they were....

I knew they weren't Born Agains but asked them anyway, and they said, "No, we don't believe in that." And told them that was good because the phrase "born again" is a mis-translation, and I went on to explain the proper translation, "born from above" and that it meant being of the seedline of Adam. He said, "But everyone is of the seedline of Adam."

I shook my head, "When John said you must be born from above, he's implying that there are people who are not born from above, isn't he?" The guy just stared at me and begrudgingly said something like, "Well, yes, but Jesus changed all that."

"Christ changed nothing. He came to fulfill the Law, as you know," I told him. And this is when he got really uncomfortable. "Christ is Yahweh come in the flesh. He and Yahweh are one and the same." He looked surprised, "We don't believe that." I smiled, "Really? So what did Christ mean when He said, "I am He"? The guy was embarrassed, and reached into his briefcase to offer me one of his JW newsletters. "Thanks, I'd rather read the Bible."

I said a lot more to them, but eventually they couldn't get out of there fast enough. And when I went inside my wife smiled and said to me, "Boy, they didn't expect to run into you today. I've never seen Jehovah's Witnesses be so quiet."
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:38 pm

They knocked on my door one day and I saw them coming with heir usual arsenal of universalism. Yeah, they usually want to give me literature and I tell them I'll take their lit if they take mine. That's fun watching them squirm for a couple of minutes. But, the funniest anecdote is when they showed me the cover of the Watchtower magazine and they said, "How would like to live in a world like this?" It was an illustration of their version of Paradise with all sorts of mongrels. I said, "Why would I want to live in a cartoon?" Deer in the headlights. I was biting my lips from laughing. They usually have an elder and they have a little black book in which I'm sure they make a notation not to come to my door again. I'm sure I'm blacklisted, because when I see them, they don't come a knocking any more. Awww, it was so much fun playing with them.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:43 pm

I've probably mentioned it before, a lot of my family are JWs. I've raised the same points you guys have raised, and even managed to get an admission that the Watchtower Society is probably just as much against God's plan for Christians as the Papacy is.

But then they go away and carry on with the same structure and organization they were already in. People get comfortable with their establishment, they won't leave it even if you make them think.

With the door to door ones, they're even more of a lost cause. They shake their heads and go away, and even if you prove them wrong on a point of scripture, (especially on translation - they start from the assumption the NWT is infailliable) in their minds, you're just too blinkered to see the light.

I got pretty angry with the last one that came to the door. He was wanted to know if I wondered why there was so much suffering in the world (the poor Syrian invaders). The Camp of the Saints is here, and he's standing there talking about God whilst he's on the side of Gog?

Oh, there's also the blatant lying about their own mistakes in the past. Ask any one them about the repeatedly incorrect predictions for when Christ would return, which they eventually retconned back to 1914.
Fenwick

Postby brucebohn » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Well, someone dodged a bullet, my wife laughingly said as she passed
me a folded pamphlet she found wedged in the door. She seems really
entertained by the change that transpires in the countenance of these
folks by the time i have made them so confused that they can no
longer accept the discomfort and head for the door. The Divinity of
racial awareness is the first order of business that must be made
crystal clear and from there it is all downhill ...
Last visit they had the nerve to drag a "Congo Silverback" up my
driveway , which is as far as they got. It took about 2 minutes
before the Nigger looked at me as though i had just donned a
Klan robe. He was the first to head for their vehicle. I invited
the others back, they promised to return, and offered to
pray for me in the meantime, but i suggested that they should
spend that time in study before returning.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:25 am

The watchtower has an answer for everything no matter how far fetched.
I thought I had them by mentioning that both God and Christ said they were the first and the last,only to be shown a footnote in their New world translation that explained that Christ was the first to be resurrected. I just shook my head in disbelief.
I believe that the new edition of the NWT has removed the word 'fornication'!!
Although I haven't got a copy to verify this.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby wmfinck » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:48 am

MikeTheAdamite wrote:The watchtower has an answer for everything no matter how far fetched.
I thought I had them by mentioning that both God and Christ said they were the first and the last,only to be shown a footnote in their New world translation that explained that Christ was the first to be resurrected. I just shook my head in disbelief.
I believe that the new edition of the NWT has removed the word 'fornication'!!
Although I haven't got a copy to verify this.

So I may have answered that he also must be the last to be resurrected.

But the real answer is this: was Lazarus not resurrected?

John in chapter 12 wrote:16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him. 17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.

Christ is firstborn from the dead, but that is not necessarily the same as "first resurrected from the dead", another Judeo word-trick.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Acrimonious » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:59 pm

brucebohn wrote:Well, someone dodged a bullet, my wife laughingly said as she passed me a folded pamphlet she found wedged in the door. She seems really entertained by the change that transpires in the countenance of these folks by the time i have made them so confused that they can no longer accept the discomfort and head for the door. The Divinity of racial awareness is the first order of business that must be made crystal clear and from there it is all downhill ... Last visit they had the nerve to drag a "Congo Silverback" up my driveway , which is as far as they got. It took about 2 minutes before the Nigger looked at me as though i had just donned a Klan robe. He was the first to head for their vehicle. I invited the others back, they promised to return, and offered to pray for me in the meantime, but i suggested that they should spend that time in study before returning.....

My wife and I had some visits over the summer and early autumn from some JWs, thankfully free of mamzers. The first time I answered the door, I had been wearing a shirt that had 'White Pride' written across the chest, and they seemed awfully curious at the fact that I could answer their questions without any issue, considering my attire. They returned a few weeks later to give me some literature as I was (unfortunately) heading out to run some errands. I hope they come back, since I'd like to discuss their now-annotated-and-corrected pamphlet over a cup of tea, but they haven't been seen in two months or so. I need to order some Christogenea mugs for that meeting, should it occur ;)
Acrimonious

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Sorry Bill,Come to think of it,The JWs argued that Christ was the first to be resurrected to everlasting life! (Unlike Lazarus)
Like I said,they have an answer for every thing no matter how ridiculous.
MikeTheAdamite

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:45 am

Here is their full explanation from their own website (jw.org):

1:8, 17—To whom do the titles “the Alpha and the Omega” and “the First and the Last” refer? The title “the Alpha and the Omega” applies to Jehovah, stressing that there was no almighty God before him and that there will be none after him. He is “the beginning and the end.” (Rev. 21:6; 22:13) Although Jehovah is referred to as “the first and the last” at Revelation 22:13, in that there is none before or after him, the context in the first chapter of Revelation shows that the title “the First and the Last” there applies to Jesus Christ. He was the first human to be resurrected to immortal spirit life and the last one to be so resurrected by Jehovah personally.—Col. 1:18

The lengths they will go to to avoid admitting that Christ is God!
But why??
MikeTheAdamite

Postby EzraLB » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:13 am

MikeTheAdamite wrote:Jesus Christ....He was the first human to be resurrected to immortal spirit life and the last one to be so resurrected by Jehovah personally.

So if Christ was the first "human" to be resurrected to immortal spirit, that implies there were others after Him who were resurrected. After all, they don't say that Christ was the "first and only" to be resurrected. So who were the others?

And if Christ was the last one [human] to be resurrected by Jehovah "personally", that implies that there were others before Christ that were resurrected by "Jehovah" personally and impersonally. Who were they? And I also wonder what it means to be resurrected by "Jehovah" in an impersonal manner.

And if Christ were merely "human", how is He any different from the rest of the descendants of Adam whom, the JWs believe, are all the different races of the world?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

PreviousNext

Return to Jewish Treachery