This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Our Friends Under The Jewish Spell

Postby Richard1 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:10 pm

I've had horrendous experiences with JW's and Mormons. I now avoid them like the plague they are.
Richard1

Postby Teutonic » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Richard1 wrote:I've had horrendous experiences with JW's and Mormons. I now avoid them like the plague they are.

I haven't had any bad experiences with them, but I will say they can be damn annoying. Two of them (Mormons) cornered me today on my driveway asking me if I 'knew' Jesus.

I dont bother debating cultists, but I felt like saying 'yes, I do know Jesus, but are you sure YOU do?'
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Nayto » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:47 am

If someone asked me if I knew about Jesus, I'd happily invite them in and talk about the real Jesus :lol:

Although I've never actually had an experience with such people, so maybe I'm naive.
Nayto

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:50 am

The thing is,I got to know them (JWs) quite well and they really were decent people,just brain washed.As an example- Even after showing them all the verses I could that proved Jesus was God in the flesh,they would have non of it.
I gave them copies of Bills translation because I strongly believe one of the elders who was in his 70s was more open minded than the others (I had him reading Josephus and using Strongs concordance) and was definitely wavering towards two seedline ,he was just not admitting it,I just had to leave him to decide for himself.
To admit two seedline would mean him leaving his congregation and many friends behind.funnily enough though,within 6 months of ending our study,he emailed me saying he and his wife have moved out of the area,80 miles away.He gave me his new address (so it wasn't to avoid me at least!) but he never told me why he moved!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Staropramen » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 am

I always stop and chat with JWs and Mormons if they are White.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:34 am

Me too staroperamen,and the first thing I tell them (in a polite manner)is that the name 'Jehovah' is wrong,it doesn't even have a meaning and is in fact a mixture of two words (YHVH and Adonai),you should find this stumps them!!
And if they don't believe you,tell them that their own website (jw.org)admits this: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002391
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Richard1 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Here is one of the paragraphs in my November 7th email to our (former) friends wherein they asked of our current beliefs:

We are law-observant, name-observant Christians so we keep the Sabbath and Feasts but based on the true Israelite solar calendar which is not affected by the whims and calculations of men but designed by YHWH. We are not "Messianics" since Messianics follow the leadings and teachings of the Jews which we believe are major lies and deceptions founded on the ancient Babylonian religion and not on Scripture. Even Yahshua (Jesus) defined the Jews as offspring of Satan in the book of John, Chapter 8. These points involve lengthy studies.

And after a long delay here is their response by email today:

I am still speechless after you, not J.C., called my family the offspring of Satan [a slight twisting of my words]. Of course you are welcome to your choices, my beliefs do not include converting people. However, you have made the decision to end our relationship and so there is nothing left now ...
Richard1

Postby Richard1 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:34 pm

On JW's and Mormons, We've found them relentless in trying to convert us to their faith. They don't understand NO. They are major control freaks.

Also, once we had a Mormon family as our landlords and they had the nerve to spy on us with a hidden spy camera which we found in our apartment.
Richard1

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:03 am

Sounds to me Richard1 that your Mormon landlord was a pervert,I hope you reported it to the police!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Richard1 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:13 pm

No, we didn't report it to the police but we confronted him and his wife together about it. Later, we heard her tear a strip off him. Yes, he was definitely a pervert and, not surprisingly, an elder in his church.

He was viewing us in bed many times and by many methods. The most comical one was when he poked a spy camera (with a snake handle) up through the vent in the floor near our bed. The dogs noticed it and started barking at the camera. Alerted, we observed it as well just in time to hear him panic and fall off the ladder he was on (our apartment was above their attached garage) and the camera got stuck in the vent for awhile until he noisingly wreathed it free.
Richard1

PreviousNext

Return to Jewish Treachery