This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

There should be no such thing as Jews

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

There should be no such thing as Jews

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Robert Wald Sussman is one Jew attempting to convince the rest of us that the obvious does not exist: http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123

While I do not particularly care for Amren, because they are stupid enough to think that Jews are somehow White, this article deconstructs some of Sussman's bullshit: http://www.amren.com/news/2014/10/robert-sussman-jared-taylor-and-me/

If there is no such thing as race, why do atheist Jews still identify as Jews? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics
Even Jews who are atheists do not deny being Jews. So if race does not exist, we should not have Jews at all!

So Robert Sussman and every other Jew is a paradox by his own existence. But we knew that all along. The time is indeed coming when Jews do not exist, and we anticipate it with all eagerness.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: There should be no such thing as Jews

Postby EzraLB » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:45 pm

If race does not exist, then the act of genocide is not possible. If genocide is not possible, then the Holocaust never happened. Does this Jew realize that he is a Holocaust denier? :oops:
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 pm

EzraLB wrote:If race does not exist, then the act of genocide is not possible. If genocide is not possible, then the Holocaust never happened. Does this Jew realize that he is a Holocaust denier? :oops:

LOL, right, another way of exposing Jewish hypocrisy.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Jewish standards don't apply to jews. The apartheid in IsraeLIE is not racist don't ya know.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:55 am

The jewish-dominated "American" Anthropological Association has created a new project to promote this idea that race does not exist--that it is merely a social construct, and that the concept of race is only a recent invention of Euro-centric Whites. Of course, this is typical jewish double-speak: that "race" was invented by "racists"...

They have created a "Race Test" to intentionally trip people up in trying to identify who is White. Interesting, they instruct you beforehand to answer quickly and to not "think" before you answer. I wonder why?

Take their "Who Is White" Test and see if you can identify the "white" people. Of course, who is "white" is according to their definition not ours....

http://www.understandingrace.org/lived/ ... index.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:26 am

But the survey results are not truly legitimate because if all "peoples" are included as survey respondents, the fact is that race is relative to many of them. For instance, there was a significant number who responded that Egyptians were white.

I would bet that most of the 13% of respondents who said that were niggers. This is why you cannot teach niggers about Jews: because niggers see Jews as just another variety of white. So if you explain Jewish treachery to niggers, in their own value system they reduce that to thinking that Jews are smarter whites than Whites, LOL.

This is why the maker of the survey can get away with saying "white is squishy". People of one race do not generally discern the relatively (to them) minor differences among people of other races.

So "white is squishy" because such perceptions are convenient to Jews.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:33 am

Here is a link to a PDF file that I hope to find time to read during the upcoming road trip. (Melissa and I are going along the coast to Biloxi, and from there up through Louisiana and Arkansas to Eureka Springs for two weeks, if anyone lives near the route feel free to contact me.)

This is an academic paper which has a lot of technical jargon, some of which I must familiarize myself with as I read it, so it will take more than a few minutes.

But basically, these psychologists from Dartmouth do believe that race exists, and have illustrated a theory that when Whites have interactions with niggers, it make the Whites temporarily stupid.

http://data.christogenea.org/Desktop/de ... JPSP05.pdf
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:54 am

Bill, when I posted that research paper from Dartmouth a few days ago, I was aware that it's full of unnecessary academic jargon, which primarily serves to obfuscate the serious implications of the findings, i.e., that Whites are so concerned with avoiding being perceived as "racist" by Blacks that their mental abilities are diminished. That is, political correctness--and the social fears that it causes--cripple Whites and their ability to simply be themselves around Blacks.

But, like you said, the study does seem to operate under the assumption that race is real. However, if pressed on the issue, the researchers would probably claim that the study merely reflects social perceptions of race rather than race itself--typical jewish slippery double-speak.

Another interesting point made in that study is that previous studies have shown that Whites actually experience a physical threat response when interacting with Blacks. The researchers may try to argue that this "racist" fear response is a learned behavior caused by unconscious racial stereotypes that Whites harbor against Blacks, but these attitudes are exhibited by White children who are far too young to have been "indoctrinated" by racial stereotyping. Either way, this previous study also seems to posit the idea that race is a very real concept:

http://www.wendyberrymendes.com/cms/upl ... Threat.pdf
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 am

Haha, EzraLB, I have gone through so much material in a few days that I forgot that I was directed to that study by you! Sorry...

I am going to read it, but I have already read enough of it to have realized that what you are saying is true.

We have all experienced "resource depletion" at one time or another. Panic is an extreme example, where being in fear we find ourselves at a temporary loss for what to do in a given situation.

I do not believe that all Whites suffer "resource depletion" simply by encountering non-Whites. However I have actually observed cases where I perceive such a thing to have happened. I just could not or would not attempt to explain it psychologically.

I actually talked about this study on the chat server last night with Staropramen. We agreed that one who is established in his faith would not have that fear of negros that some Whites do experience, and therefore would not suffer "resource depletion".

It is still more fun for me to summarize the study by describing it the way I did: that interacting with niggers makes Whites stupid. Maybe that is also the way you had first put it, LOL
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Bill, you're right--Negroes are a huge "resource depletion" on Whites, not just mentally, but also physically and financially. And I have to agree with you and Staro--when a White person is firmly committed to Christian Identity, they will no longer experience that type of "resource depletion" or cognitive dissonance that occurs as when you are judaized into accepting political correctness as a morally superior gospel.

That said, it would not be a good idea for any White to feel totally comfortable around any Blacks, letting their guard down, as even the most "civilized" seeming Blacks can snap at any moment and let the irrational beast out, becoming violent over the slightest disagreement.
EzraLB

Return to Jewish Treachery