This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jews Pay Africans To Move To Sweden

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Jews Pay Africans To Move To Sweden

Postby EzraLB » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:23 am

Like many others, I've been advocating the idea of our government paying each Jig in this country $100,000 to renounce their citizenship and repatriate back to any African country of their choosing, except for South Africa. Since each Jig costs us millions in welfare, lost productivity, crime, and government employment, we'd be getting a huge return on that initial $100K investment.

Apparently, the Jews in Israel have gotten wind of that idea and are now brokering a deal through the "legitimate and unbiased" auspices of the U.N. to pay Sweden the paltry sum of $3,500 per head, courtesy of U.S. taxpayers, to take their niggers off their hands....

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Erit ... den-337414
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Jews Pay Africans To Move To Sweden

Postby brucebohn » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:52 am

Well, a 9mm cartidge is apprx. 50 cents, times 40 million
spoonbills, my math brings me to 20 million dollars, plus
a few good caterpillars for burial , pun intended, so this would
reduce the overall cost. Remember, we have at least an equal
number of squatmonsters to eliminate . As for the Jews, well
Yahweh God has promised Spontaneous Combustion for Esau..
Attachments
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg (112.67 KiB) Viewed 778 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Jews Pay Africans To Move To Sweden

Postby EzraLB » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:22 pm

BruceBohn,
I appreciate your White efficiency to solve the problem. :beer:

And even with an army of Caterpillars....

Ezekiel 39:12
And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Jewish Treachery