This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Noahide laws - rainbows everywhere!

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Noahide laws - rainbows everywhere!

Postby wmfinck » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:15 pm

As I have often said, incarceration for any lengthy period of time inevitably results in one of two things:

1) You become a racist.

or

2) You become a queer.

Of course, the Jews are omnisexual beasts just like the niggers, so the second option is the only one they could understand.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:45 pm

It's colored and it's queer, it's an obamanation:
Attachments
gay marriage.jpg
gay marriage.jpg (15.98 KiB) Viewed 1722 times
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:11 am

Behind the "legalization" of gay marriage is the true intention of the sodomites--through legal marriage they are allowed to adopt children that they want to sodomize.

Homos love to point out that the majority of child molesters are "straight", but what they don't tell you is that at least 30% of child molesters are homos, and considering they are only 2% of the population, they are way over-represented among child molesters and much more likely to commit these crimes against children.

And I'm sure the adoption system will give sodomites preference in adopting White children while continuing to force childless White couples to adopt Negros, Mestizos, and rat-eating Asians.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:11 am

EzraLB wrote:Homos love to point out that the majority of child molesters are "straight", but what they don't tell you is that at least 30% of child molesters are homos, and considering they are only 2% of the population, they are way over-represented among child molesters and much more likely to commit these crimes against children.

Wow, NO child molester should be considered "straight", but society's view of "straight" has been skewered by sodomites!

However I wonder how many of the 70% of child molesters who are "straight" are really just stupid 18-to-20-year-olds who were caught with girls 15 to 17. While what they have done would justly anger many a really "straight" father, they often cannot be considered child molesters. So I would bet those numbers inflate the statistics and hide the fact that most child molesters are actually sodomites and not "straight" at all.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:41 am

All good points, Bill. I think even more significantly these child abuse statistics are rarely broken down by race, but they are available and revealing.

Here are some official statistics on child abuse in California, and it should come as no surprise that Negros and Mexicans are far more likely to commit child abuse than Whites. In fact, Whites are the least likely to commit child abuse:

http://www.kidsdata.org/topic/7/childabuse-cases-race/table#fmt=1219&loc=2,127,347,1763,331,348,336,171,321,345,357,332,324,369,358,362,360,337,327,364,356,217,353,328,354,323,352,320,339,334,365,343,330,367,344,355,366,368,265,349,361,4,273,59,370,326,333,322,341,338,350,342,329,325,359,351,363,340,335&tf=73&ch=7,11,8,387,9&sortColumnId=0&sortType=asc

What these numbers show is that Non-Whites are almost 8 times more likely to commit child abuse than Whites. And I would dispute even these numbers because clearly there is no category for Jews, which get lumped in with Whites to make Whites look worse than they really are.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:43 pm

EzraLB wrote: And I would dispute even these numbers because clearly there is no category for Jews, which get lumped in with Whites to make Whites look worse than they really are.

Judaism sanctions pedophilia:

MISHNAH. A GIRL OF THE AGE OF THREE YEARS AND ONE DAY MAY BE BETROTHED BY INTERCOURSE; … IF ONE WAS YOUNGER THAN THIS AGE INTERCOURSE WITH HER IS LIKE PUTTING A FINGER IN THE EYE.

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Niddah 44b Soncino 1961 Edition, page 309

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:18 am

Heather wrote:
Staropramen wrote:The local kikes regularly leave "Noahide law" business cards on the supermarket shelves in this area. I always rip them up when I find them.

What the hell? What do they say?

Here they are;

http://files.christogenea.org/staropram ... card1a.jpg
http://files.christogenea.org/staropram ... card1b.jpg
http://files.christogenea.org/staropram ... card2a.jpg
http://files.christogenea.org/staropram ... card2b.jpg

The photo of a portion of the US flag in image one only shows 6 stars. Six is the number of man without God.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby EzraLB » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:07 am

Right, Staro, and we now "celebrate" a National Education And Caring Day each year in honor of that rat faced Jew, Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, a radical Lubavitcher, who hates all White people.

Jewish Historical Revisionists now tell us that from the very beginnings of our Christian nation, it was actually Jewish morality, as stated by the 1991 Congressional Bill acknowledging Schneerson and the Noahide Laws, which provided the "ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded." :roll:
EzraLB

Postby brucebohn » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:22 am

hair-fire.gif
hair-fire.gif (3.08 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Well, I know this much for certain, they
shall "NOAHIDE" from the wrath of Yahweh!!
hair-fire.gif
hair-fire.gif (3.08 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:05 pm

brucebohn wrote:
hair-fire.gif
Well, I know this much for certain, they
shall "NOAHIDE" from the wrath of Yahweh!!
hair-fire.gif

Hahahaha, that's hilarious! :lol:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Jewish Treachery