This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Noahide laws - rainbows everywhere!

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Noahide laws - rainbows everywhere!

Postby Heather » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:35 pm

I came across this site today. The bizarre proliferation of rainbow flags seems like it could mean something else to these devils. Could this be how it ends? Noahide laws demand denying Jesus as divine and punishable by beheading at the word of one witness and one judge. Bush sr put it on the books in 91. What do you think?

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot ... e-who.html
Heather

Re: Noahide laws - rainbows everywhere!

Postby Staropramen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:16 pm

The local kikes regularly leave "Noahide law" business cards on the supermarket shelves in this area. I always rip them up when I find them.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Staropramen wrote:The local kikes regularly leave "Noahide law" business cards on the supermarket shelves in this area. I always rip them up when I find them.

They hope I never see them leaving those cards somewhere.
MichaelAllen

Postby Heather » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 am

Staropramen wrote:The local kikes regularly leave "Noahide law" business cards on the supermarket shelves in this area. I always rip them up when I find them.

What the hell? What do they say?
Heather

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Heather wrote:

What the hell? What do they say?

The next time I see one I'll scan and post it. Universalist crap basically.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:22 pm

Yeah it's funny all these chabad lubovitch kike jews all talk about universalism blah blah blah utopia blah blah blah... but then they are going to chop off our heads with one witness.

No, I think I'll have to shoot you if you try to arrest me for a noahide law violation. ;)
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:02 pm

Their twisting of the Noahide Law, just as they do with everything.

They are the idolaters, no matter what they believe.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Catherine » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Revelations says the Saints will be beheaded. At least it's quick... Will the Christian Zionists then SEE that the ones being beheaded are the Saints, or will they think we deserve it for our lack of joo worship?
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:36 am

The guillotines of the French so-called "revolution" which kicked off the present age of Liberty, Equality and Fraternity, the Bolshevik so-called "revolution" which continued in those same ideals, the starvation of Ukraine, the Spanish so-called "Civil War", the two-fold destruction of Germany in the 20th century, all of these things were really the beheading of the saints, literally and figuratively, and the destruction of Christendom. But most people contemporary to the events in question have always believed the satanic propaganda spouted by the jewmedia.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:53 am

Catherine wrote:Revelations says the Saints will be beheaded. At least it's quick... Will the Christian Zionists then SEE that the ones being beheaded are the Saints, or will they think we deserve it for our lack of joo worship?

A so-called "elder" at my wife's church suggested to my wife that they should pray that I would be incarcerated as a way to get me to stop being racist. I pray that I personally get to behead him when Christ returns.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Next

Return to Jewish Treachery