This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

US Senate Demands That Europeans Love Satan (Jews)

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

US Senate Demands That Europeans Love Satan (Jews)

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 pm

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.660441

The resolution, authored by Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) had 60 cosponsors. It calls on the secretary of state and attorney general to work with the European Union and other European governments to address the rise in anti-Semitism.

United States and European officials are charged with taking a stand against anti-Semitism and working to end it, Menendez said.

“We have witnessed what happens when anti-Semitism is not condemned whenever and wherever it arises, and we must ensure that history is not repeated,” Menendez said in a statement to JTA.

Specifically, the resolution calls for senior-level special envoys to monitor and combat anti-Semitism and for governments to train law enforcement on how to handle hate crimes and collect data on anti-Semitism.

The resolution is supported by the Anti-Defamation League, B’nai B’rith International, HIAS, the Union for Reform Judaism and Jewish Federations of North America.

Below: NJ Senator Robert Menedez. Looks like a Jew, smells like a Taco.

NJ_Senator_ Bob_Menendez_crop.jpg
NJ_Senator_ Bob_Menendez_crop.jpg (40.4 KiB) Viewed 1628 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

jews Whining About Safety - In Britain???

Postby wmfinck » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:26 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11393427/Were-leaving-Britain-Jews-arent-safe-here-any-more.html
'We’re leaving Britain - Jews aren’t safe here any more’

After watching the rise in anti-Semitism in this country, the Gould family has taken the radical decision to emigrate to America. They tell Angela Epstein why

Wow, talk about propaganda...

Evidently, the Jews are working hard to keep their "oppressed" status in the news.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: US Senate Demands That Europeans Love Satan (Jews)

Postby Fenwick » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:33 pm

I've never been sure how much of the rise in anti-satanism in Europe is really due to whites waking up, and how much of it is due to our countries being flooded with angry muslims.
Fenwick

Postby Nayto » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:11 am

Fenwick wrote:I've never been sure how much of the rise in anti-satanism in Europe is really due to whites waking up, and how much of it is due to our countries being flooded with angry muslims.

From what I've seen on the internet in the past year or two, I think European Whites are waking up more and more. Sure, the internet is anonymous, but when you see the angle from which one approaches the jewish problem, you get the feeling it's a White person on the other side.

It's not hard evidence and I won't pretend it is. Just a feeling (and a bit of hope).

The hope feels a bit vain though, because what we really need is the harvest. White looking mongrels can be "anti-semitic" too.
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Nayto wrote:
Fenwick wrote:I've never been sure how much of the rise in anti-satanism in Europe is really due to whites waking up, and how much of it is due to our countries being flooded with angry muslims.

From what I've seen on the internet in the past year or two, I think European Whites are waking up more and more. Sure, the internet is anonymous, but when you see the angle from which one approaches the jewish problem, you get the feeling it's a White person on the other side.

It's not hard evidence and I won't pretend it is. Just a feeling (and a bit of hope).

The hope feels a bit vain though, because what we really need is the harvest. White looking mongrels can be "anti-semitic" too.

It probably helps that WW2 drifts further into the past every year. It gets harder and harder to guilt-trip young people for whom Auschwitz is ancient history, but mongrel invasion is a relevant and self-evident problem. Some jew-loving veteran can hardly tell us he fought for our freedom when it's plain to see we don't have any freedom.
Fenwick

Return to Jewish Treachery