This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ramban Nachmanides: Jews are "sort of a creation"

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Ramban Nachmanides: Jews are "sort of a creation"

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:39 pm

I was at the library waiting for my wife so I went over to the Religion section and grabbed a jew book off the shelf. I was hoping to find some tidbits of kikes exposing themselves.

Well, well, look no further than page one! In his commentary on The Exodus this kike calls our Patriarchs, who he naturally misidentifies as jews "a sort of creation to their seed"!

Well, that certainly describes the jew's patriarchs accurately! :lol:

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Ramban Nachmanides: Jews are "sort of a creation"

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Wow, that first paragraph is nothing but a lot of bullshit babble which says nothing!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:32 am

wmfinck wrote:Wow, that first paragraph is nothing but a lot of bullshit babble which says nothing!

I only got through about 15 pages before I put it back. It was all nonsense. It claimed Moses slew the Egyptian by uttering the name of God.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:56 am

Here's another quote from this devil's Wiki page;

Now listen to the correct and clear explanation of the verse in its simplicity. The Holy One, blessed be He, created all things from absolute non-existence. Now we have no expression in the sacred language for bringing forth something from nothing other than the word bara (created). Everything that exists under the sun or above was not made from non-existence at the outset. Instead He brought forth from total and absolute nothing a very thin substance devoid of corporeality but having a power of potency, fit to assume form and to proceed from potentiality into reality. This was the primary matter created by G-d; it is called by the Greeks hyly (matter). After the hyly He did not create anything, but He formed and made --things with it, and from this hyly He brought everything into existence. and clothed the forms and put them into a finished condition.[4]

Here he claims that Adam isn't a creation of Yahweh, but rather something only formed and made. In this statement he is again accurately alluding to his actual ancestors who were only formed and made as opposed to being created by Yahweh. Of course it wasn't Yahweh that did the forming or making but rather it is the result of violations of kind after kind.

The devils know that they are devils and they use our scripture as a disguise, perverting it as they go along.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:25 am

By "hulu" the babbling jew must mean the Greek word ULH or hule, which is wood. What a clown this rabbi is.

But in the end, if we are all made from the same wood, mixing it up really does not matter, does it?

However the Word of God tells us that the Adamic man came from a distinct tree, while another tree, which was corrupt, had entered the garden.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:32 pm

wmfinck wrote:By "hulu" the babbling jew must mean the Greek word ULH or hule, which is wood. What a clown this rabbi is.

But in the end, if we are all made from the same wood, mixing it up really does not matter, does it?

However the Word of God tells us that the Adamic man came from a distinct tree, while another tree, which was corrupt, had entered the garden.

And hence, something in the woodpile...

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:39 am

I was in the shed looking out towards my woodpile, something was moving. I thought it was a snake and then realized it was a large blue-tongue lizard. It scurried off before I could get close.

They are very easy to handle. But I thought of Mark and his saying lol.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 am

Kentucky wrote:
wmfinck wrote:By "hulu" the babbling jew must mean the Greek word ULH or hule, which is wood. What a clown this rabbi is.

And hence, something in the woodpile...

Mark

Yes, and that woodpile is destined for the fireplace.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Jewish Treachery