This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

DAY OF HONOR??

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

DAY OF HONOR??

Postby brucebohn » Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 am

WOULD TO GOD THAT OUR FOLKS UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS IS TRULY
A DAY OF SHAME! JEWISH WARS OF IMPERIALISM HAVE DESTROYED
THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST OF OUR PRECIOUS YOUNG MEN.
AS GENERAL SMEDLEY BUTLER WARNED, AND I HAVE EXPLAINED TO
THE VETERANS PLEADING FOR FUNDS ON OUR STREET CORNERS,
WAR IS A JEWISH RACKET, AND TO HONOR OUR DEAD WE MUST
TURN OUR WEAPONS ON THE JEW BASTARDS WHO WROUGHT
SUCH SHAME AND MISERY ON OUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN.
THE DAY SHALL COME WHEN WE SHALL BASH THE HEADS OF
THEM AND THEIR DEVILISH YOUNG!!
PRAISE YAHWEH
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: DAY OF HONOR??

Postby Joe » Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 am

He is our victory, praise His name. Praise Yahweh.
He died and He suffered on the cross for His people and He will deliver His people.
Our God is great. His people will know His Name.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Mon May 25, 2015 1:01 pm

brucebohn wrote:WOULD TO GOD THAT OUR FOLKS UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS IS TRULY
PRAISE YAHWEH

Well stated brother, well stated.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue May 26, 2015 6:59 am

The only way I can come to terms with what happened to our people in the past, and today, is to remember that Christ died on the cross.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Tue May 26, 2015 3:16 pm

brucebohn wrote:WOULD TO GOD THAT OUR FOLKS UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS IS TRULY
PRAISE YAHWEH

Gen. Butler was a perceptive man, but not perceptive enough, ratting on his fellow military patriots staging a coup against FDR, which was subsequently quashed. I, for one veteran, hate Memorial Day. It certainly didn't do me or many others after Vietnam, any good. That war was so obnoxious to me, that I began to study the cause of war, which led me to historical revisionism i.e. The Holocaust, which led me to Christian Identity. If Gen. Butler only knew who true Israel was, we might be living in a jew-free nation. Just so there's no doubt in anyone's mind as to how many of our troops have died in this latest escapade of jewish warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan, it is more than those that died in Vietnam, even though the stat is at a measly 6,000. What liars and murderers. The real stat was mistakenly published on the Veteran's Administration website, counting those medevaced to Germany and the US @ 58,000+; and quickly finding it's way down the memory hole.

Mark

Mark
Kentucky

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu May 28, 2015 1:20 am

I can also say that days such as Memorial Day, Veterans Day, etc. irritate me, and I hate it when people find out I was in the Marine Corps, and I get the typical: "Thank you for your service."

These days, I just let people know where I stand. I tell them, "yeah it's great working for antichrist jews, who actually blew the towers up on 9/11, but hey, whatever right?"

People say things out of the guilt complex that they have as a result of the way the Vietnam vets were treated when leftists had taken control of the anti-war movement during the Vietnam war.
MichaelAllen

Postby Kentucky » Thu May 28, 2015 11:49 am

MichaelAllen wrote:People say things out of the guilt complex that they have as a result of the way the Vietnam vets were treated when leftists had taken control of the anti-war movement during the Vietnam war.

Yes, a misguided guilt indeed. I joined the Vietnam Vets Against the War and participated in the big protest in Washington DC in 1971. This was before I came to CI. We knew something was terribly wrong with governemnt, because we personally witnessed a no-win war with so much waste and insanity. Little did we realize that our national spokesman was a Skull & Bones crypto jew and now Sec. of State, John Kerry. I wish I'd known then what I know now. Nonetheless, our demonstration was not going to be a repeat of the way vets were treated there in 1932, where police fired upon them and killed two. In '71 the Supreme Court issued an eviction for us to be removed from an area just blocks away from the White House where we (approx. 1000 vets) camped out for a week, ignoring the "legal notice." In spite of leftist moles like Kerry, the esprit de corps was unforgettable... mostly White Americans who loved America and what it once stood for. I pray there are still a few good stout men who will stand their ground against the antichrist jew enemy. As I've said many times 'We Support Our Troops... to Mutiny.'

Mark
Kentucky

Postby NicoChristian » Thu May 28, 2015 1:14 pm

The military institution and ideal is an honourable one. Hitler's Wehrmacht were an example of that: the Israelites also had a military and a standing army whose principals were similar. The problem is that as we all know our honourable militaries have been corrupted and taken over by the Jewish government. The Jews still play on our patriotism to fight their wars which is bad; that said at least we still have young, brave men willing to fight for their country. They are misguided, but imagine if they didn't exist: our nations would be full of wimps and peace-loving hippies. Our whole nation is corrupted and infiltrated; at least we can have our own people in positions that benefit us rather than a bunch of beasts and wogs. The South African army and police are majority Negro; imagine the same situation in our country.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Jewish Treachery