This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

WHAT'S THAT ?????

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

WHAT'S THAT ?????

Postby aleajactaest » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:35 pm

CHECK YOUR BIBLE, please.
I rewrote these verses for your convenience.

1 Kings 13 (KJV) (with holy names of God)

1 - And, behold, there came a man of Elohim out of Judah by the word of Yahweh unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.

[color=#FF0000]2 -
[i]And
he (man of Elohim) cried against the altar in the word of Yahweh, and said,
O altar, altar, thus saith Yahweh; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, [b]Josiah
by name; and upon thee (altar) shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee.

3 - And he (man of Elohim) gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which Yahweh hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it (altar) shall be poured out.

The approximate year is 930 BC,
After the death of Solomon,
when Rehoboam became king of Judah,
when Jeroboam became king of Israel.

Then, about 300 years later, when Josiah was king of Judah already, we read this :

2 Kings 23 (KJV) (with holy names of God)

15 - Moreover the altar that was at Bethel, and the high place which Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin, had made, both that altar and the high place he brake down, and burned the high place, and stamped it small to powder, and burned the grove.

16 - And as Josiah turned himself, he spied the sepulchres that were there in the mount, and sent, and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burned them upon the altar, and polluted it, according to the word of Yahweh which the man of Elohim proclaimed, who proclaimed these words.

17 - Then he said, What title is that that I see? And the men of the city told him, It is the sepulchre of the man of Elohim, which came from Judah, and proclaimed these things that thou (Josiah) hast done against the altar of Bethel.

18 - And he (Josiah) said, Let him alone; let no man move his bones. So they let his bones alone, with the bones of the prophet that came out of Samaria.

19 - And all the houses also of the high places that were in the cities of Samaria, which the kings of Israel had made to provoke Yahweh to anger, Josiah took away, and did to them according to all the acts that he had done in Bethel.

20 - And he slew all the priests of the high places that were there upon the altars, and burned men's bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.

It seems to me that 1 Kings 13:2 is the STRANGEST PROPHECY ever written in the entire bible. NO OTHER PROPHECY is like THIS ONE.

This ''man of Elohim'' told this prophecy about 300 years before the reign of king Josiah of Judah. --- (Josiah reign = 640 – 609 BC)

How is that this ''man of Elohim'' could predict EVEN the name of future Josiah king of Judah IF NOT EVEN Yahweh ever predicted specifically ANY name in ALL OTHER biblical PROPHECIES ?????????
aleajactaest

Re: WHAT'S THAT ?????

Postby Kentucky » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:39 pm

aleajactaest wrote:How is that this ''man of Elohim'' could predict EVEN the name of future Josiah king of Judah IF NOT EVEN Yahweh ever predicted specifically ANY name in ALL OTHER biblical PROPHECIES ????????? [/size]

Not quite. In Isaiah 7:4 and Mt. 1:23 Christ was prophesied to be called or named Emmanuel, but was probably more descriptive, meaning "God with us." What's even more astounding is that no one was named Josiah until Josiah; even his father Amon doesn't appear to be aware of the prophecy. Josiah was probably deserving of this distinction being that he was one of the best kings to rule either Judah or Israel. Atheists and scoffers would dismiss this all by merely passing it off as some sort of fraud. However, Christ, "The Word made flesh," says this in Rev. 19:10, "For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Yet one more example of His sovereignty and omnipotence.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: WHAT'S THAT ?????

Postby wmfinck » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Again, Cyrus was mentioned by name in Isaiah, about 150 + years before he became king of Persia.

Isaiah 44:28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Isaiah 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Jewish Treachery