This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Magic/k

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Magic/k

Postby Kentucky » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Staropramen wrote:
I think those passages refer to Yahweh not holding we who are repentant accountable for our sins rather than a complete loss of memory.

Although Obadiah, when speaking of the heathen/niggers doesn't just say they will be destroyed, but that "They shall be as though they had not been" (1:16). Let's say that in the Kingdom, they will be a far distant memory, not worth remembering. Like a delete button, but is still somewhere in the hardware. The jewish spirit has always been: never forgive - never forget.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Staropramen said
I think those passages refer to Yahweh not holding we who are repentant accountable for our sins rather than a complete loss of memory.

I know, I wouldn't use those verses to prove what I said. But those verses did get me to wonder about the question.

Mark said
But, for the sake of argument, if such other worldly creatures did exist, couldn't Christ wipe them all out at His will? Of course, He could and He empowers us to dismiss them as well, whether they exist or are a figment of our imagination.

I only fear God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:36 am

Joe wrote:I only fear God.

There it is :beer:

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:26 am

Thanks Mark.
It makes life a lot simpler to know His power that you speak of.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:02 am

Kentucky wrote:The jewish spirit has always been: never forgive - never forget.

But when a jew says that it's predicated on lies. Nothing has ever happened to them that warrants or expects any forgiveness from them and that which they say they will "never forget" is always some fairy tale concocted as an excuse to destroy those that they hate.

Never forgive - never forget has no place within a Christian community. But I think that it makes good sense when WE direct it at Yahweh's enemies. That's probably the very reason why they've adopted and perverted it. After all that is what the devil does, right?
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Kentucky wrote:The jewish spirit has always been: never forgive - never forget.

But when a jew says that it's predicated on lies. Nothing has ever happened to them that warrants or expects any forgiveness from them and that which they say they will "never forget" is always some fairy tale concocted as an excuse to destroy those that they hate.

Never forgive - never forget has no place within a Christian community. But I think that it makes good sense when WE direct it at Yahweh's enemies. That's probably the very reason why they've adopted and perverted it. After all that is what the devil does, right?

The devil is in the details of what constitutes the truth and lies. When Paul said that if people believe a lie, then God would send them a strong delusion. Taken collectively, jews live by the lie and incorporate it into their religion i.e. the kol nidre. Jews are a congenital liars and neurotic by nature. I hesitate to emulate the jewish cliché of never forgive - never forget, because I don't think it necessarily reflects the spirit God wants us to have, even with racial aliens who are likened to dogs. Never forgiving shows that a person is without mercy. Never forgetting shows that a person can be filled with resentments. Both may be survival mechanisms, but not a prerequisite for Kingdom living. Never is a long time. I want all of my time centered on Christ. How I treat dogs is a reflection of my Christian character. No one should misconstrue our deportment with tolerance and the perversions of equality either. If the jewish cliché itself is a perversion of something biblical, then I would like to know the Scriptures that support it. Our biggest enemy is sin. Our biggest hope is vigilance.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Kentucky wrote:The devil is in the details of what constitutes the truth and lies. When Paul said that if people believe a lie, then God would send them a strong delusion. Taken collectively, jews live by the lie and incorporate it into their religion i.e. the kol nidre. Jews are a congenital liars and neurotic by nature. I hesitate to emulate the jewish cliché of never forgive - never forget, because I don't think it necessarily reflects the spirit God wants us to have, even with racial aliens who are likened to dogs. Never forgiving shows that a person is without mercy. Never forgetting shows that a person can be filled with resentments. Both may be survival mechanisms, but not a prerequisite for Kingdom living. Never is a long time. I want all of my time centered on Christ. How I treat dogs is a reflection of my Christian character. No one should misconstrue our deportment with tolerance and the perversions of equality either. If the jewish cliché itself is a perversion of something biblical, then I would like to know the Scriptures that support it. Our biggest enemy is sin. Our biggest hope is vigilance.

Mark

Very good point and something I never considered in this way. We act in due care and separateness with other races, but never forgiving and never forgetting is completely redundant to our spiritual lives. We count them as enemies and will purge them one day, but any emotional attachment further than that is just baggage.

My wife and I once discussed how niggers torture White's before killing them here in South Africa. We imagined the situation being reversed and we both came to the conclusion that we don't care to make them suffer before they die. We just want them dead and would do it in the most efficient way possible.

Care for our race is far more powerful than the hatred for others. However I still count them my enemies and hate them with perfect hatred.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Nayto wrote:My wife and I once discussed how niggers torture White's before killing them here in South Africa. We imagined the situation being reversed and we both came to the conclusion that we don't care to make them suffer before they die. We just want them dead and would do it in the most efficient way possible.

Care for our race is far more powerful than the hatred for others. However I still count them my enemies and hate them with perfect hatred.

Precisely, and that characterization of us by the enemies of God is a gratuitous vilification without any foundation whatsoever. What they don't understand or choose to ignore is that we are ordering our lives in accord with the Word. We believe they will be destroyed per Scripture, but we don't revel in what our Christian founders called "cruel and unusual punishments." At this point in history, it's going to take a miracle to overcome the adversity that surrounds us. The enemy has no interest in repentance or faith. To the contrary, they rely on the illusion that we are defeated; and they serve their own interests in the most flamboyant means of propaganda, fueled on pure emotions and gullibility. Perhaps that's why the well grounded Identity Christian is impervious to their pernicious ways. "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God" Romans 12:2.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Kentucky wrote:We believe they will be destroyed per Scripture, but we don't revel in what our Christian founders called "cruel and unusual punishments."

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Psalm 137:9

Sounds like reveling to me. This is still future.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Kentucky wrote:The devil is in the details of what constitutes the truth and lies. When Paul said that if people believe a lie, then God would send them a strong delusion. Taken collectively, jews live by the lie and incorporate it into their religion i.e. the kol nidre. Jews are a congenital liars and neurotic by nature. I hesitate to emulate the jewish cliché of never forgive - never forget, because I don't think it necessarily reflects the spirit God wants us to have, even with racial aliens who are likened to dogs. Never forgiving shows that a person is without mercy. Never forgetting shows that a person can be filled with resentments. Both may be survival mechanisms, but not a prerequisite for Kingdom living. Never is a long time. I want all of my time centered on Christ. How I treat dogs is a reflection of my Christian character. No one should misconstrue our deportment with tolerance and the perversions of equality either. If the jewish cliché itself is a perversion of something biblical, then I would like to know the Scriptures that support it. Our biggest enemy is sin. Our biggest hope is vigilance.

Mark

Ok, fair enough. Don't forgive or forget until they're all gone for good. :)
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Jewish Treachery