This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Magic/k

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Magic/k

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:57 am

Have studied many things occultic,purely to KNOW MY ENEMY.

Nothing more,nothing less.

This series of videos sure does ask the right questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7uHI1x09A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneF ... 3444287851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d89VswC ... 3280983247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5VV_FaEIFo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1PwOPlEfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXExg6X ... 2547190849

You'll notice a few "tricks" the "magician" immediately needs to remove himself from the area,no doubt muttering "spells"....to get the demon to "leave". Everyone else thinks he's just being...mysterious.All part of the show !!

Don't hear too much within Christian Identity on the "enemy's powers", even had one of you via facebook tell me you don't believe in "demons"....even though Christ himself dealt with them.

This is all real stuff !
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Re: Magic/k

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:16 pm

Magic(k) and miracles are not synonymous.

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=6811&p=20281&hilit=penn+teller#p20281

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:26 pm

I don't believe for a second that any of those people perform any supernatural act.
Nayto

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:04 pm

I agree,...they don't. Video maker also agrees this. Even says he laughs when these magicians wave their hands around like that's doing something.

The demons they summoned do the work.

Didn't Solomon use the same deal ?

Pharaoh's magicians....?

Or did Jesus Christ just "humor" the guy with a Legion inside him ??
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Kentucky wrote:Magic(k) and miracles are not synonymous.

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=6811&p=20281&hilit=penn+teller#p20281
Mark

Penn & Teller are featured in the videos...they don't know how the "mask changing" guy does his thing....in plain sight !. Davo copperfield has a twin brother though.Thats how some of his tricks are done. Not saying the are all using demons for all tricks....just the ones that can't be explained...even via CGI......CGI isn't that good yet !
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:05 pm

HeiligeSchriftLeser wrote: The demons they summoned do the work.

Do they get paid or do they do it for free? If magic(k) (does the "k" make it super occult?) is real, then there are two supernatural forces and your theology is dualism.

Didn't Solomon use the same deal ?

Pharaoh's magicians....?

"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me... I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" Isaiah 45:5-7 KJV.

Or did Jesus Christ just "humor" the guy with a Legion inside him ??

That's what I'd do with somebody that had an unstable mentality and it sounds like that's what He did.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:36 am

Well...this is quite the revelation to me....that sounds like all Christian Idenity folks DON'T believe in the reality of demons.

Extremely puzzled by this,....!!

Word magic with or without a "k" is simply how THEY spell it.

So you'd say they who dabble in all the occult are simply......twiddling their thumbs for nothing and nothing comes of it >>?? Surely they'd get bored after 20 minutes. Surely jew's Hollywood,etc, wouldn't keep promoting it if it was completely empty of anything. People don't do things to have nothing as a result. Good or Evil !

God said the "evil spirits" of the nephilim/demons/nignogs and other hybrids would remain here AS Evil Spiritis,...which some might label "demons".

So I guess Jesus put.....what ....into a herd of pigs ??

This so far has really thrown me as to what "you believe".Just when it makes total sense...I get this !!. Denying an element of evil's tools is folly.It ain't just niggers & jews out there I can tell ya ! As you just said, God's given EVIL full reign in every way unless we heed him.I'd put sodomites at the top of my list.Because if there were no niggers or jews....they'd still be the ones ruining this world.
Last edited by HeiligeSchriftLeser on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Nayto » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:45 am

I agree with what Mark said.

The idea that people have demons doing their supernatural tricks has no Scriptural foundation.

The antics of illusionists can't be entertained as a valid topic in real CI discussion. There is a perfectly good explanation for it all and if they didn't make you second guess the laws of nature, they wouldn't be doing a very good job.

Edit after previous new post:

Regardless of whether you believe demons -- as disembodied spirits -- exist or not, there is no Scriptural example of demons doing cheap tricks for people.

Instead of asking Mark why he says what he says, you've rather decided to ridicule his post. That is intellectually dishonest and exposes you as having an agenda rather than actually wanting to learn anything.
Nayto

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:52 am

So,...Solomon built the temple with his own bare hands ??

You're gonna have to explain that WHOLE story to me all over again then !!

I heard he dabbled, used a ring with a six pointed star on it,....which the rothschilds adopted,...and is the 666/abomination of desolation we now have in the Holy place....

Is that intellectually dishonest ?

That's what I heard/read.

edit : Exodus 7 : 22 that's in Scripture.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Nayto » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:56 am

You've been reading too much jewish fiction instead of Scripture. It gives your username an ironic twist.

Regarding Exodus 7:22, explain how the rods turned to snakes and how you reached that conclusion.
Nayto

Next

Return to Jewish Treachery