This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

German WWII Vet Reviews jew produced 'Saving Private Ryan'

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

German WWII Vet Reviews jew produced 'Saving Private Ryan'

Postby KanadianBrett » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:35 pm

****note: for those jew aware, you will see they are up to the same game

Dear Mr. Spielberg:

Permit me, a twice wounded veteran of the Waffen-SS, and participant in three campaigns (Battle of the Bulge, Hungary and Austria) to comment on your picture, "Saving Private Ryan."

Having read many of the accolades of this undoubtedly successful and, shall we say, "impressive," film, I hope you don't mind some criticism from both a German and a German-American point of view.

Apart from the carnage immediately at the beginning of the story, during the invasion at Omaha Beach, whereon I cannot comment because I was not there; many of the battle scenes seemed unreal.

You made some commendable efforts to provide authenticity through the use of several pieces of original-looking German equipment, for instance, the Schützenpanzerwagen (SPW), the MG 42s, and the Kettenkrad.

And, while the appearance of German infantry soldiers of the regular Army in the Normandy bunkers was not well depicted, the Waffen SS in the street fighting at the end of the film were quite properly outfitted.

My comment about the unreality of the battle scenes has to do with the fact that the Waffen-SS would not have acted as you depicted them in "Private Ryan."

While it was a common sight in battle to see both American and Russian infantry congregate around their tanks when approaching our lines, this rarely if ever occurred with the Waffen-SS.

(The first Americans I saw during the Battle of the Bulge were about a dozen dead GIs bunched around a burned-out, self-propelled, tracked howitzer.)

Furthermore, almost all the German soldiers seen in "Private Ryan" had their heads shaved, or wore closely cropped hair, something totally in conflict with reality. Perhaps you were confusing, in your mind, German soldiers with Russians of the time.

Or else, your Jewishness came to the fore, and you wanted to draw a direct line back from today's skinheads to the Waffen-SS and other German soldiers of the Third Reich.

Also, for my unit you should have used 18 or 19-year old boys instead of older guys. The average age, including general officers of the heroic Hitlerjugend division at Caen, was 19 years!

The scene where the GI shows his Jewish "Star of David" medallion to German POWs and tells them: "Ich Jude, ich Jude!" is so outrageous as to be funny.

I can tell you what German soldiers would have said to each other if such an incident had actually ever occurred: "That guy is nuts!"

You don't seem to know that for the average German soldier of World War II, of whatever unit, the race, color or "religion" of the enemy didn't matter at all. He didn't know and he didn't care.

Furthermore, you committed a serious error in judgment when, in the opening scenes of "Private Ryan" you had the camera pan from the lone grave with the Jewish star to all the Christian crosses in the cemetery.

I know what you wanted to say but I am sure that I was not the only one who immediately thereafter glanced over all the other hundreds of crosses one could see, to discover whether somewhere else was another Star of David.

And you know the answer. In fact, you generated exactly the opposite effect of what you had intended. Your use of that scene makes a lie out of the claim now put forth by Jewish organizations that during World War II Jews volunteered for service in numbers greater than their percentage of the general population, and that their blood sacrifice was (therefore) higher also.

I visited the large Luxembourg military cemetery where General Patton is buried and counted the Jewish stars on the gravestones. I was shocked by their absence.

After World War I, some German Jewish leaders mounted the same ruse: They claimed then and still do to this day that, "12,000 Jews gave their lives for the Fatherland," which would also have made their general participation higher, which it was not. But perhaps the "12,000" figure is intended as a symbol denoting, "from our point of view, we did enough."

During World War II, as now, about a quarter of the American population considered itself German-American. Knowing the patriotic fervor German-Americans harbor for America, we can be certain that their numbers in the Armed Forces were equal or higher than their percentage of the population.

Yet in "Saving Private Ryan" there was not one single German name to be heard or seen among the Americans.

Did you forget Nimitz, Arnold, Spaatz or even Eisenhower? Well, perhaps Capt. Miller from Pennsylvania was a German whose name had been anglicized. In omitting the American Germans you seem to have taken a cue from the White House at whose contemporary state dinners rarely someone with a German name can be found.

Well, maybe someone thinks that the abundance of German sounding names such as Goldberg, Rosenthal, Silverstein and Spielberg satisfies the need for "German-American" representation.

My final comment concerns the depictions of the shooting of German POWs immediately after a fire fight. A perusal of American World War II literature indicates that such incidents were much more common than is generally admitted, and more often than not, such transgressions against the laws of war and chivalry are often or usually excused, "because the GIs got mad at the Germans who had just killed one of their dearest comrades".

In other words, the anger and the war crime following it was both understandable and, ipso facto excusable. In "Private Ryan" you seem to agree with this stance since you permit only one of the soldiers, namely, the acknowledged coward, to say that one does not shoot enemy soldiers who had put down their arms.

As a former German soldier I can assure you that among us we did not have this, what I would call, un-Aryan mindset.

I remember well, when in January of 1945 we sat together with ten captured Americans after a fierce battle, and the GIs were genuinely surprised that we treated them almost as buddies, without rancor.

If you want to know why, I can tell you. We had not suffered from years of anti-enemy hate propaganda, as was the case with American and British soldiers whose basic sense of chivalry had often (but not always) been dulled by watching too many anti-German war movies usually made by your brethren.

(For your information: I never saw even one anti-American war movie-- there were no more Jewish directors at the UFA studios.)

Sincerely,

Hans Schmidt

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/reviews.html

Here is a 'skinhead' part of the German military giving the jew ''Mellish'' (played by Adam Goldberg) a bayonet holocaust.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1I4P3umnzk
KanadianBrett

Re: German WWII Vet Reviews jew produced 'Saving Private Rya

Postby Teutonic » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:46 pm

A great critique, I for one cannot stomach watching any WWII movies anymore, they all lean too far into the 'fiction' category....

My only problem with it was this:
You don't seem to know that for the average German soldier of World War II, of whatever unit, the race, color or "religion" of the enemy didn't matter at all. He didn't know and he didn't care

Actually, their race was all that mattered!
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:58 pm

I met Hans Schmidt in 1994 and he was every bit a gentleman and good German.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:25 pm

Teutonic wrote:A great critique, I for one cannot stomach watching any WWII movies anymore, they all lean too far into the 'fiction' category....

You don't seem to know that for the average German soldier of World War II, of whatever unit, the race, color or "religion" of the enemy didn't matter at all. He didn't know and he didn't care

I think he's just saying they didn't care what race the enemy was. Not that they didn't care about their own race.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Teutonic » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Teutonic wrote:A great critique, I for one cannot stomach watching any WWII movies anymore, they all lean too far into the 'fiction' category....

I think he's just saying they didn't care what race the enemy was. Not that they didn't care about their own race.

Sorry, I guess I didnt word my response right, I was trying to stress that they certainly should have cared what race the 'enemy' was, because it was their own Aryan brethren, though I suppose they were blameless anyway seeing the war was forced on Germany.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Gaius » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:31 am

Very interesting letter, obviously written by an Aryan gentleman. Thanks for posting, KB.
I saw that film not long after it came out and recognised it as crudely agenda-filled (even hate-filled) even though my then historical knowledge of WW2 was fairly primitive. In fact it was one of the reasons to delve into that history over ten or so years ago ... One of my favourite secular quotes is that attributed to Dr Paul Joseph Goebbels, apparently written in a letter to encourage his stepson, sent just a day or so before Goebbel's own death in the Berlin Bunker.

“Do not let yourself be disconcerted by the worldwide clamor that will now begin. There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph.”

I think I like it because it resonates with Scripture, especially that our great King who declared Himself to be the Way, the Truth and the Life will indeed triumph. Also the assurance that factual truth will be broadcast such as in Luke 12 v 3. This seems to be happening in our day. Plus of course the whole subject of Judgment, wheat/tares, good/bad fish etc, as well as not worrying/reliance on Christ ...

This is the article whence the quote comes, for any interested. It's quite well-known I think.

https://ironlight.wordpress.com/2011/05 ... ropaganda/

Happy New Year to all Israelite brethren.
May Yahweh's richest blessings be to His people in 2017.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Germanicus » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:30 am

I have never seen a WWII film depicting the German point of view. As a matter of fact, generally being interested in this subject I picked up a German made film at the library yesterday, 'Generation War" hailed as "A German Band of Brothers" and "A remarkable success!Has galvanized a new discussion of Germany's War Guilt". Review to follow after the viewing.
Germanicus

Return to Jewish Treachery