This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Trump's Immigration Policy: Jew-haters Not Allowed

Discussions about current events

Trump's Immigration Policy: Jew-haters Not Allowed

Postby EzraLB » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:21 am

Showing who owns him--and ultimately to whom he will answer...

"Donald Trump said he would test would-be immigrants for anti-Semitic beliefs and that Israel would be a key ally in defeating radical Islam. Speaking Monday in Youngstown, Ohio, the Republican presidential nominee outlined national security policies that included 'extreme vetting' for would-be immigrants, including for those who would reject what he described as American values of tolerance."

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/tru ... mmigrants/

How will the Trump sycophants at the Daily Stormer spin this one? Or will they just ignore it?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Trump's Immigration Policy: Jew-haters Not Allowed

Postby Germanicus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:37 am

Ezra, if your point is Donald Trump can't be trusted or that he isn't the answer, I get it but certainly a ban on Arab/Muslim immigration has to a booby prize? I mean I don't want to see any more obnoxious convenient store owners,stinking cab drivers or Mosques going up in my neighborhood.
Germanicus

Postby Staropramen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:15 am

EzraLB wrote:How will the Trump sycophants at the Daily Stormer spin this one? Or will they just ignore it?

We had a Trump supporter, Anglin apologist and supposed CI adherent on Teamspeak last night. While it is true that I couldn't find a single "good jew" article on the DS*, still, every pro-Trump article amounts to the same thing doesn't it? So there really is no difference between DS and the SF/Duke/Black circus as our friend seems to believe. The DS will just ignore stuff like this as if it doesn't exist. The WN crowd ignores the truth about our Israelite ancestry very comfortably. The Emperors of White Nationalism all embrace "good jews". Some overtly by dedicating books to them and others more discretely. Jews play both sides of the fence on both sides of the fence. The only concern of the kike is to keep Christ out of the equation. Evidently some "CI" feel that it's ok to mix a lukewarm CI message with all the shit offered by DS and SF. The justification is that many of us wallowed in said shit before we fully embraced CI. A pure CI message will frighten off most people so we must mix it up with worldy WN poison. I tried to explain to our friend that we're not in the business of converting, that's Yahweh's job. We simply give the message and pray that it takes root. It's when we start thinking that we are God [i.e. Yahweh doesn't really exist] that we feel the need to water down the truth and mix it with the mongrel WN bullshit to collect bodies. Our friend readily admits that he doesn't know scripture that well and defers to Bill when pressed to defend the faith. I asked him "doesn't that communicate that you don't really know what you're talking about?" but he didn't think so. I can't imagine trying to communicate with people and not being able to articulate in detail why I believe what I believe. Unless of course I was playing it safe and spreading myself around just in case the Christians are right.

*I did find one "good nigger" article. :roll:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 am

Staropramen wrote:
Evidently some "CI" feel that it's ok to mix a lukewarm CI message with all the shit offered by DS and SF. The justification is that many of us wallowed in said shit before we fully embraced CI. A pure CI message will frighten off most people so we must mix it up with worldy WN poison.

Luk 9:26 Indeed whoever would be ashamed of Me and My words, him the Son of Man shall be ashamed of, when He should come in the honor of His and that of the Father and of the holy messengers.

I think it is more that they are ashamed of CI. There ae some WN Christians who will say they are Christian yet reject CI.

Mat 15:24 Then replying He said: "I have not been sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel!"

How then can they not be CI?
It is not difficult, Christ came only for Israel, if you do not think you are Israel then you cannot call yourself Christian. It is CI or nothing. I hate it when they play dumb or try to move in another direction, they are ashamed of Christ. They put their faith in politics.

Lastly, such people take the moral high-ground when they do this, when they 'dilute' the message. They present themselves as holier than thou, as 'non-haters' ...but they just end-up looking like fools and cowards in my eyes. They reach for safer forms of Christianity.

I was listening to Heimbach the other day, he is one (I think he still rejects CI, may be wrong). Another is Duke.
Last edited by Joe on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:40 am

Germanicus wrote:Ezra, if your point is Donald Trump can't be trusted or that he isn't the answer, I get it but certainly a ban on Arab/Muslim immigration has to a booby prize? I mean I don't want to see any more obnoxious convenient store owners,stinking cab drivers or Mosques going up in my neighborhood.

It's classic bait and switch. To some extent they must realize that the more conservative people need an outlet for their frustrations against other races, but in the process they are begging to let the jews in and to sympathize with Israel. Also since when do political candidates actually stick to what they say? Do you think there will be an actual reduction in mongrels in your area? The USA is already rife with mongrels everywhere who are breeding out the White population, but the White population must now be sated by putting an ostensibly racial president, who in fact is just a jewish socket puppet.

So all the while mongrels commit violence against our people, many would be okay with that, so long as borders are tighter. In essence CI loses would be adherents because their attention has been diverted from seeking the truth, to watching a Trump rally on the news.

People always criticize me for not voting here in South Africa, but I always tell them I'd sooner vote for the most radically anti-White nigger party before I vote for some hand-wringing jewish sock puppet who might make life 5% more bearable. I would rather lose my job to looting niggers and have my brethren wake up to the truth than have some pretender feeding them poison behind their backs.

Make no mistake, Trump is there utterly and completely running for presidency in the capacity to further the goals of our enemy. CI should not be so quick to fall for cheap words and a sales routine.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:45 am

Staropramen wrote:I asked him "doesn't that communicate that you don't really know what you're talking about?" but he didn't think so.

Rereading my post this occurred to me. It also communicates that you don't really care very much to learn about what you profess to believe. It isn't that important.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:47 am

Nayto wrote:
People always criticize me for not voting here in South Africa, but I always tell them I'd sooner vote for the most radically anti-White nigger party before I vote for some hand-wringing jewish sock puppet who might make life 5% more bearable. I would rather lose my job to looting niggers and have my brethren wake up to the truth than have some pretender feeding them poison behind their backs.

I think the same. I think 'give me war, God willing'. War is much better than these lies, than bargaining for a little comfort. A real war, with real sides.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:03 pm

Nayto wrote:People always criticize me for not voting here in South Africa, but I always tell them I'd sooner vote for the most radically anti-White nigger party before I vote for some hand-wringing jewish sock puppet who might make life 5% more bearable. I would rather lose my job to looting niggers and have my brethren wake up to the truth than have some pretender feeding them poison behind their backs.

Make no mistake, Trump is there utterly and completely running for presidency in the capacity to further the goals of our enemy. CI should not be so quick to fall for cheap words and a sales routine.

Exactly right. It's all about keeping whites floating around their comfort zone- don't make things too bad so that we revolt, but don't make things too good for whites or else the Jews begin to lose control.

Gotta hit it right on the sweet spot, and that's what Trump is there for, to make things 5% more bearable for whites, but also to keep us under control.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Current Events