This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Niggers killing cops... ???

Discussions about current events

Niggers killing cops... ???

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 pm

Does anyone suspect that these cops are actually being shot by spook death squads?

Niggers are horrible riflemen (my experience as a former Marine rifleman).

I mean, we pretty well know that these mass shootings are generally staged... are they not getting the public reaction they want with fake shootings... so now they are attacking cops...

The establishment narrative is becoming very difficult to follow.
MichaelAllen

Re: Niggers killing cops... ???

Postby Teutonic » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:42 pm

I have a hard time believing that niggers, a race incapable of feeding itself or of holding down a job, were somehow able to stage a sniper ambush on trained policemen...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:04 am

Teutonic wrote:I have a hard time believing that niggers, a race incapable of feeding itself or of holding down a job, were somehow able to stage a sniper ambush on trained policemen...

If you recall the "Beltway Snipers," 2 niggers who, in 2002, had a 'game plan' and staged months of terror in the DC and Baltimore area. They jerry-rigged the trunk of the vehicle, taking out the back seat, while one took the shot (concealed from view) and the other drove to escape detection. Interestingly, the elder Muslim and ex-Army sergeant earned the 'Expert Rifleman's Badge' and was from Baton Rouge (the scene of the latest cop killings). They were caught because they never changed the vehicle they were using after 10 shootings in 9 months. Never underestimate the cunning (not intelligence) of the enemy.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Right Mark , I agree. However i cannot help but believe
that this is the work of several of the hundreds of
Mossad "wet teams" dispersed throughout this country.
This all seems a bit too sophisticated, despite the
several nigger 'culprits' who are now silent.
As usual we have reports of accomplices who
are never apprehended... There is a plan being
implemented and we will eventually bring it to
the surface, but the race card is surely being played..
Jews in the woodpile as usual.
Soon they will be, "down the Well".
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby LouisianaMan » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:20 pm

I grew up and spent a substantial part of my life in Baton Rouge. My brother-in-law is a former city cop that worked there. I talked with him last night and he told me that he nigger who was killed by the two cops was a felon and sex offender. Like most of these jungle-bunnies today, they want to resist the police and always put up a fight. But to the BLM movement, he was a martyr, a "gentle giant". My brother-in-law worked that area of North Baton Rouge. As late as the mid 1990's when I left there, you could ride by the area and hear the gunshots going off. Anyway, I digress. It goes to show that they are only Beasts of the Field, and in the end they will be exterminated, along with the jews, muslims and other strangers. We have that promise of prophecy being fulfilled from Almighty God's Word. I, like many of you only believe only a small part of what the media whores tell us. It sure stinks of jew influence and intrigue. It's like every other day there's some new incident. More psyop operations. I do remember growing up in Baton Rouge, in the 50's and 60's when segregation was the norm. There were not any of these related problems then. I'm in great expectation of the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth, as it is in Heaven.
LouisianaMan

Postby Kentucky » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:22 pm

brucebohn wrote:Right Mark , I agree. However i cannot help but believe
that this is the work of several of the hundreds of
Mossad "wet teams" dispersed throughout this country.
This all seems a bit too sophisticated, despite the
several nigger 'culprits' who are now silent.
As usual we have reports of accomplices who
are never apprehended... There is a plan being
implemented and we will eventually bring it to
the surface, but the race card is surely being played..
Jews in the woodpile as usual.
Soon they will be, "down the Well".

Right, the frequency of incidents requires organizational planning, which the primitive mind of savages cannot comprehend. Plus, there is a pattern of repetitive bread crumbs, left solely for the delight of insider elitist who think they are winning. If the nigger ever figures out their slave master is the jew, they might use some of that savagery for good lol.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Current Events