This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

News to make your day

Discussions about current events

News to make your day

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:12 am

Here's a new thread to post the news that just made your day. I'll start off with the overdue death of Muhammed Ali aka Cassius Clay. Hailed as the 'Greatest' I strongly doubt that. If anybody was the greatest boxer it was Rocky Marciano who was never defeated and probably would have beaten Ali; he also served in the military. I remember many people saying Ali was a brave 'man' who stood for his principals; no he was coward who was scared to fight in Vietnam, a Communist agitator and an anti-White activist. One less beast.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/m ... f=uk-sport
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: News to make your day

Postby EzraLB » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:59 am

NicoChristian wrote:Hailed as the 'Greatest' I strongly doubt that.

Most people are not aware that the first major boxer to knock Ali flat on his ass was the White British boxer, Henry Cooper, who was a true tough guy. But the fight, of course, was rigged in favor of the nigger, and ultimately Cooper "lost" the fight on decision.

And you will never see a photo of any "black" boxer looking this bloody (not from Ali)--the fight would be called before the referees would ever let a negro take a beating like Cooper.
Attachments
Henry Cooper.jpg
Henry Cooper.jpg (25.69 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
Bloody Warrior.jpg
Bloody Warrior.jpg (23.96 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:05 am

The situation is bad, that's why I try and get some joy out of it. At least not all of them arrive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -boat.html
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:18 am

They are coming to meet their end. You could bring them all against the will of God and they would all fall as though they were nothing. Come, come against us; our God, and fall.

In 'Christian expectations' Bill says that we don't want immigration quotas, bring them all here lol. And that is the attitude and expectation we should have.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:45 pm

Of-course it is a reproach, it is a punishment and I do not fail to recognize that. But I am not going to fall for the WN narrative, because God is true.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Current Events