This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Panama Papers: bigget financial leak in history

Discussions about current events

Re: Panama Papers: bigget financial leak in history

Postby brucebohn » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:04 pm

"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Les » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:10 pm

I don't like Hunter Thompson pulled into this. and I ain't even an American.

I haven't looked enough into Hunter S. Thompson's background yet, but everything I know so far, from his speeches, books, documentaries, biography movies, etc... he was for total freedom, which included guns, drugs, speech, etc, you name it, and he thought we should have the right to decide for ourselves.
Even in his day, there were a LOT of politically correct / left leaning / liberals / communists / etc etc whatever they gawdam call themselves, that were against Adamites.
Les

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:48 am

Les wrote:I don't like Hunter Thompson pulled into this. and I ain't even an American.

I haven't looked enough into Hunter S. Thompson's background yet, but everything I know so far, from his speeches, books, documentaries, biography movies, etc... he was for total freedom, which included guns, drugs, speech, etc, you name it, and he thought we should have the right to decide for ourselves.
Even in his day, there were a LOT of politically correct / left leaning / liberals / communists / etc etc whatever they gawdam call themselves, that were against Adamites.

Thompson was a self indulgent hedonist, that's a given. But when I read one of his first books on the "Hells Angels" motorcycle club, I was intrigued by a completely new form of journalism called 'gonzo,' which departs from traditional ways of expression and communicates a truth in the raw energy of sarcasm, exaggeration and humor. It has influenced my own style of writing on a much more tame and Christian level, although the energy has a bite. I don't think Hunter committed suicide, but rather, as many of his friends attest, was ready to divulge some earth shaking evidence that the government was complicit in 9/11 and thus murdered.

Most people could give a rat's ass about the "Panama Papers" or even know what you're talking about. But, they will remember the gist of it, if somebody were to use something like the phrase "rat's ass." It's just the way people are wired to hear the truth. Jesus said, "My sheep hear My voice." But when a pulpit pimp gets a hold on the words of Christ, the pews begin snoring and enter a state of comatose. That's the challenge for Christian Identity at this time: to awaken those who have the potential ears to hear and eyes to see. It is interesting how Thompson was integrated into the discussion, but all things work together for good, even a hedonist like him as it relates to the Panama Papers. Bill just mentioned in another thread that 15% of his traffic comes into these forums. I think that's because the information is great and the way our forum members express themselves is a type of gonzo style that works.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Current Events