This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Panama Papers: bigget financial leak in history

Discussions about current events

Panama Papers: bigget financial leak in history

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:43 am

The Panama Papers are an unprecedented leak of 11.5m files from the database of the world’s fourth biggest offshore law firm, Mossack Fonseca. The records were obtained from an anonymous source by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, which shared them with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ). The ICIJ then shared them with a large network of international partners, including the Guardian and the BBC.

The documents show the myriad ways in which the rich can exploit secretive offshore tax regimes. Twelve national leaders are among 143 politicians, their families and close associates from around the world known to have been using offshore tax havens.

The leak is one of the biggest ever – larger than the US diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks in 2010, and the secret intelligence documents given to journalists by Edward Snowden in 2013. There are 11.5m documents and 2.6 terabytes of information drawn from Mossack Fonseca’s internal database.

http://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/ap ... ama-papers
Kentucky

Re: Panama Papers: bigget financial leak in history

Postby EzraLB » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:14 am

The "Panama" Papers--where have I heard that expression before? Could it be the Protocols Of Zion? Quote:

"In order that our scheme may produce this result we shall arrange elections in favor of such Presidents as have in their past some dark, undiscovered stain, some "Panama" or other — then they will be trustworthy agents for the accomplishment of our plans out of fear of revelations and from the natural desire of everyone who has attained power, namely, the retention of the privileges, advantages and honor connected with the office of President."

Just like the infamous "Pentagon Papers," which were "leaked" by the treacherous jew, Daniel Elsberg, here we have another example of how the jews compromise and blackmail their lackeys to keep them in line. Both the ICIJ and the CPI, which are involved in the "leaks," are jew-run "anti-corruption" organizations, which receive funding from kikes like George Soros and Barbara Streisand.

As far as I can tell, the leaked information does not reveal anything illegal--rather, it's just a bad look for these business elites, many of whom have ties, coincidentally, to Vladimir Putin.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Kentucky » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:25 pm

EzraLB wrote:The "Panama" Papers--where have I heard that expression before? Could it be the Protocols Of Zion?

Good catch. There is so much corruption that it can only be exposed by the very most corrupt. The internet brings a great deal of dirt to the fore, but if some senator is a good little doggie, he can soil the carpet at will, without the MSM blinking an eyelash.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:39 pm

EzraLB wrote:The "Panama" Papers--where have I heard that expression before? Could it be the Protocols Of Zion?

The mention of "Panama" in the Protocols is a reference to the Panama Canal scandals in France, before the U.S. built their own Panama Canal.

The French began actual work on a long-planned Panama Canal project in the 1870's, which was riddled with corruption and failed miserably. Even Wikipedia acknowledges the role of Jews:

The collapse of the company was a major scandal in France, and the role of two Jewish speculators in the affair enabled Edouard Drumont, an anti-semite, to exploit the matter. 104 legislators were found to have been involved in the corruption and Jean Jaurès was commissioned by the French parliament to conduct an inquiry into the matter, completed in 1893.

It seems that by mentioning the Panama scandal, the Protocols authors were bragging of a selective exposure of politicians who were complicit in this scandal in France, as we certainly also seem to have with the "Pentagon Papers", and now these new "Panama Papers", and every other such exposure throughout recent history.

The moral of these stories all seem to be that all politicians have sinned, and Satan will punish whosoever he desires to keep the rest in line.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:14 am

wmfinck wrote:The French began actual work on a long-planned Panama Canal project in the 1870's, which was riddled with corruption and failed miserably. Even Wikipedia acknowledges the role of Jews.

In typical Wikipedia fashion, they completely soft-pedal the jewish involvement in the Panama Canal scandal. The jews were up to their eyeballs in both the Suez and Panama Canal projects, as control of these two geographical bottle necks would allow them to dictate terms for all international commerce.

To believe that the original Panama Canal project was "French" is rather misleading--it was jews in France who were behind it. Virtually every significant figure involved in the French debacle in Panama was a jew--or crypto-jew. The Ponzi Scheme they created in France to continue to finance the canal was typical jewish chicanery, bilking millions out of the public, but instead of being hanged and quartered for their duplicity, the jews were allowed to continue with their scheme.

And the following "American" involvement in completing the Panama Canal was also dominated by jewish interests and machinations. They went so far as to finance a revolution in Panama to install their own cryto-jewish puppet, Manuel Amador, who promptly handed the rights to the canal over to jewish ("American") interests.

Another interesting aspect to this "French" scandal is that it coincided with the Dreyfus Affair, which contributed to a justifiably vicious backlash against the jews in France--and it was only through their propaganda and control of the French press that they were able to diffuse the situation and allay the public's justified outrage. Not surprisingly, the same prominent jews were involved in both the Panama Canal scandal and the Dreyfus Affair.

A brief article on this subject can be read here--not written by a jew, but none the less, appearing on a jewish website, aptly titled, "Locks And Bagels":

http://www.jewishsightseeing.com/html/p ... -canal.htm

During the Panama/Dreyfus scandals, amusing caricatures of the Rothschilds appeared in many prominent French journals, and this one is both typical and accurate:
Attachments
James De Rothschild.jpg
James De Rothschild.jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 3036 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Yes, EzraLB, I had naturally assumed that those behind the French Panama scandal were Jews, just as Jews are behind all "English" and "American" financial scandals and crimes. But thank you for the clarifications.

How timely, speaking of the Panama Papers and government corruption, is this propaganda poster which has appeared in Moscow. какая панама asks "What Panama?"

The hat is, of course, the famous "panama" hat seen frequently in the warmer climates, and even I have one. I think I will shelve it now, LOL

12963876_1161282480550174_2169976710491322073_n.jpg
12963876_1161282480550174_2169976710491322073_n.jpg (92.32 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:34 am

wmfinck wrote:How timely, speaking of the Panama Papers and government corruption, is this propaganda poster which has appeared in Moscow. какая панама asks "What Panama?" The hat is, of course, the famous "panama" hat seen frequently in the warmer climates, and even I have one. I think I will shelve it now.

Bill, I hate to be a stickler, but in that picture of Putin styled after Hunter S. Thompson, he's not actually wearing a Panama hat--that's Thompson's signature floppy fishing hat. But you're right--Thompson also was known to wear a Panama fedora also, just not in that picture, which was from his "Fear And Loathing" phase.

That said, I don't really understand what message that poster of Putin-as-Thompson is supposed to convey. I suppose to a Russian, Hunter Thompson was the epitome of "cool" and thus no scandal will stick to him? Or perhaps the "What Panama?" tag line refers to the fact that Putin is not wearing a Panama hat but rather a fishing hat? Something is lost in translation for me. :?
Attachments
Thompson's Panama.jpg
Thompson's Panama.jpg (41.24 KiB) Viewed 2985 times
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:19 am

LOL, it was lost in translation to me also. But I was confused as to what exactly a panama hat is, possibly because of these Panama Jack hat ads I often see, with ther brim hanging down around the old guy's head.

panama_jack.jpg
panama_jack.jpg (11.85 KiB) Viewed 2970 times

However you could be right, maybe the point is that it is not really a panama hat, so there is really no panama-type scandal?

I looked for a better explanation of original meaning of the caption in reference to Putin, and it is difficult to find one. But still could not resist posting it here.
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:08 pm

EzraLB wrote:Bill, I hate to be a stickler, but in that picture of Putin styled after Hunter S. Thompson, he's not actually wearing a Panama hat--that's Thompson's signature floppy fishing hat.

That was my first impression also. But I don't get the gonzo journalism associated with Putin. maybe somebody should do a Putin "Alfred E. Nueman" - What Me Worry?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:46 pm

I just happened upon this one; wasn't even looking for it lol...
Attachments
Hunter Thompson.jpg
Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson.jpg (203.1 KiB) Viewed 2908 times
Kentucky

Next

Return to Current Events