This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Oregon public land dispute results in murder

Discussions about current events

Oregon public land dispute results in murder

Postby matthewott » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:22 am

Not sure if anyone has been keeping up with this bit of news that's been poking it's ugly nose out every now and again for the last month to demonize the white ranchers who have been standing up to the Feds for their overt tyrannical tactics that have been plaguing a particular ranching family for nearly 100 years.

Long story short, a community of ranchers has finally gotten fed up with the Fed literally stealing their land, converting it to "public lands" and summarily slapping the former land owners with all kinds of charges, fines, etc. A group of over 100 (mostly) white ranchers had supposedly taken up arms and occupied the "public land" that was formerly their land. The little bit that the media has released on this story has been only to vilify and demonize these evil "militiamen".

In my local paper this morning, it is being reported that "The FBI on Tuesday has arrested the leaders of an armed group that has occupied a Nation Wildlife Refuge in Oregon for the past 3 weeks, conducting a traffic stop that prompted gunfire-and one death- along a highway through the frozen high country." These particular people were heading to a community meeting at a senior center in John Day to give full disclosure of the situation.

I am not even going to pontificate over the ramifications of such a report. It chills me to the bone, and should everyone else who reads this...
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Re: Oregon public land dispute results in murder

Postby Les » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 am

I will guess the ones losing their land is due to the United Nations AGENDA 21 ?

i recently watched this following video and your post made me think of it, where regular folks, are afraid of being displaced when counties become merged and forced out of their homes due to insane rises in prices for water, electricity and land taxes.

The Crucifixion of San Carlos - Smart Meters Agenda 21 Iclei & The City Council - Anthony J Hilder
Les

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:00 pm

I wrote about Clive Bundy on 4-24-14 and reported:

Categorically, this sermon falls under the genre of 'it's going to get worse/better' depending on which camp of hub-bub influences your thinking. It divides our society into doomsday preppers or party animals or just vegetating zombies. But, there is a Christian Remnant that is an exception to the rules of conformity, because their only influence is the Word of God. Last weekend (4-12-14) in Nevada there were some cattle ranchers who just said, “No!” to armed federales who put their ranch under siege, taking their cattle, tasering the rancher’s son and a pregnant woman, unleashing attack dogs and assaulting a lady with cancer. In spite of all their firepower, militarized equipment and snipers in position to assassinate protesters, the Bureau of Land Management retreated, because the non-violent protesters were ready to die that day for justice and freedom. That's not to say they were pacifists, they were exercising their inalienable right to bear arms. “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” John 15:13. They may not be the most articulate bunch, waxing eloquently “western” in their speech before cell phone cameras (that immediately went to YouTube), but the first thing they did before anything else, was that they got down on their knees and prayed for deliverance. This was the day the cowboys beat the communists and someday they will tell their grandchildren about the good old days when they stood their ground and made the almighty government to stand down. But, it's never over til it's over and Senator Harry Reid is hell-bent on confiscating this last parcel of land to finish a secret deal he's made with the Chinese to develop a solar energy project in what used to be hundreds of cattle ranches. And of course you have the media whores and Internet clowns like Sean Hannity and Alex Jones jumping on the bandwagon trying to put the spin of their jewish masters into the mix. We need to keep Cliven Bundy and his family friends in our prayers. I know some are saying it was all staged just like Sandy Hook, but if that were the case, what did it accomplish? It was not a good day for the emerging police state. It was not a good day for ZOG just itching for a bloodbath as their annual human sacrifice for Passover [sic]. http://kinsmanredeemer.com/good-old-days

This conflict has spilled over into Burns, Oregon. The rancher they (FBI goons) murdered last night was a decent Christian man who told a reporter that enough was enough and that the feds ought not point their guns at him, because he wasn't going to spend the rest of his life in prison. That's the contention in Oregon, of two other ranchers who did a controlled fire to preempt a wildfire; a common practice among rural Americans to protect their land and livestock. The gubmint charged them with terroristic arson and they spent 5 years in prison and were released, but another commissar judge said they didn't serve their full time and ordered them back to a FCI. The travesty of justice is a blatant New World Order move. It immediately sounded to me like another Gordon Kahl ambush, except these guys were going to a meeting to inform the public, whereas Kahl was leaving a meeting. The feds don't like an informed public and that's what this conflict is all about. The FBI in previous weeks have been masquerading as militia, going around town intimidating people, trying to paint a bad picture of the ranchers and their supporters. However, the local sheriff pulled them over and they then brandished their FBI badges. Time will bear the truth of the matter as to how wicked the jewish conspiracy is in America. There's always a jew handler lurking in the shadows on these psyops. The public should be made aware.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:49 pm

The White Christian man, LaVoy Finicum, shot and killed by feds when his arms were up in the air...

https://www.onecowboystandforfreedom.co ... or-freedom

Mark
Kentucky

Postby matthewott » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Indeed Mark. And this is the last thing I managed to pick up via a JewBook newsfeed:

BUNDY SHOT
Just got off the phone with a Bundy brother. Here is the story he shared.
Aamon Bundy, his brother Ryan, and a few protestors went to meet with the FBI. They were pulled over and told to get out of the car. They did so with their hands up. AZ Rancher Lavoy Finicum informed FBI and local authorities he did not have a gun. Something happened, not sure what, but whatever it was shots were fired at Finicum. He is dead. Ryan Bundy was shot as well. Aamon Bundy says they were peaceful and there was no reason for the gun fire. Apparently, ABC NEWS has it all on video. I will be covering this story tomorrow on UNFILTERED and will keep you up to date throughout the day.

I HAVE THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MEL BUNDY TONIGHT ON UNFILTERED 9pm ET, NewsmaxTV
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Les » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:21 pm

The controlled media is not fooling me.
Since when do peaceful protesters, pulled over by the police, with their hands held up, have to be shot and murdered?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/27/ar ... tcmp=hpbt2
Thanks Matt for bringing this to our attention.
There was a white separatist murdered by the police in British Columbia in his doorway of his apartment, and the media just ran with 'he was a "nazi"'-type headline, but none never mentioned that most of his neighbours, including non-whites, said he was very nice and helpful.
Les

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Video of the murder. Looks like a drone, but whose drone?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3b6_1454033417

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Interesting to see if this will be the start of many more such upheavals.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Kentucky » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Kentucky wrote: Looks like a drone, but whose drone?

It was released by the FBI. Aren't we still waiting on the full video of the Pentagon being hit on 9/11?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:40 pm

Newly released video from passenger cell phone inside the vehicle; clear audio of Lavoy Finicum minutes before he was murdered by FBI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVRogOLwjiY
Kentucky

Next

Return to Current Events