This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Oregon public land dispute results in murder

Discussions about current events

The Murder of Lavoy Finicum

Postby wmfinck » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:52 pm

I have stayed away from this subject only because I do not have all of the facts. But according to what I can see in these videos, it is without doubt that Lavoy Finicum was murdered by out-of-control government thugs.

I will host a copy of this video here:

http://files.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/lavoy-finicum-murdered-government-thugs
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Oregon public land dispute results in murder

Postby Joe » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:31 am

He died on his feet. See him get out of the car..., he wasn't on his knees.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:40 am

Comments on that Youtube video are usually at the extreme ends.
You either have pro-government/white-hating leftists, or you read from true patriots.

If this is not a big story in the media in the USA, then this shows that there could be a lot of paid trolls on Youtube.
They are working overtime to sway the opinions of the many who are still asking why the roadblock and shooting happened.
If the comments are ignored and ONLY the video is watched, then folks with a rational mind can see it is a murder.
Les

Postby Kentucky » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:50 am

LaVoy’s widow Jeanette Finicum has announced she will be filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Oregon authorities in the shooting death of her husband.

At a press conference, Mrs. Finicum said she and her family “reject the biased, whitewashed findings and conclusion reported yesterday,” and that her legal team has proof the roadblock was a set up.

She also says the agents released a selectively edited video to make it appear as if her husband is reaching for a gun, when in reality he was walking away from his truck with his hands in the air the first time he was shot. Again, all of the gunshot wounds Finicum suffered were found to be in his back.

Via Fox13:

“I believe, my family believes, my lawyers believe that this evidence will ‘shock the conscience,” she said…

Her view of the video evidence is the same one many of us reported after the shooting happened — that he wasn’t going for a gun but was reaching for a wound where he was hit:

“A man to the right of the video obviously fired some projectile at him. Immediately he leaned over to his left hip area where it appeared some projectile hit him,” Finicum said.

She said investigators left him in the snow for 10 minutes because they knew the three shots into the back killed him.

The DOJ is currently investigating the case even though the U.S. Attorney for the District of Utah already concluded the shooting was “justified”. Why? Because even though the six shots fired by the Oregon State Police, three of which hit Finicum in the back and killed him, where ruled “justified,” two rounds fired off by the FBI and apparently covered up before finally being admitted to, were not.

Mrs. Finicum also said recently released video from inside the car shot by Shawna Cox at the time Finicum was killed proves the whole thing could’ve ended peacefully and law enforcement did not have to kill her husband.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/this-evi ... uit_032016

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Les » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 pm

That video " Video shows two camera angles of LaVoy Finicum shooting " now requires you to log in to watch.

Seems comments have never stopped, and made to appear a 50 / 50 split in opinions, but I doubt that is true.
We already know elections have been "fixed" for a long time, so why not Youtube with paid trolls ?

Disinformation Tactics- Be Aware
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=454
Les

Previous

Return to Current Events