This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Zimbabwe uses Chinese currency

Discussions about current events

Zimbabwe uses Chinese currency

Postby Nayto » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:30 am

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/d ... cels-debts

Zimbabwe has announced that it will make the Chinese yuan legal tender after Beijing confirmed it would cancel $40m in debts.

“They [China] said they are cancelling our debts that are maturing this year and we are in the process of finalising the debt instruments and calculating the debts,” minister Patrick Chinamasa said in a statement.

Chinamasa also announced that Zimbabwe will officially make the Chinese yuan legal tender as it seeks to increase trade with Beijing.

Zimbabwe abandoned its own dollar in 2009 after hyperinflation, which had peaked at around 500bn%, rendered it unusable.

I find this quite interesting given China's recent withdrawal from trading of primary resources. As if Zimbabwe has anything at all trade anyway. China's tendrils are moving further around Africa it seems. Maybe in 30 years South Africa will do the same :roll:
Nayto

Re: Zimbabwe uses Chinese currency

Postby wmfinck » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:55 am

Chinamasa? Sounds like ebonics for "China, master".

"Yes'm, China massa, I'se comin'! I'se comin'!"

Is this a Hollywood script? or African politics?

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Les » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:12 am

i still do not understand, if supposedly the "elite" invented diseases like AIDS to wipe out africans and steal the land and resources, then why didn't it work?
maybe the chinks will do it better ?
Les

Postby Gaius » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:41 pm

An interesting development.
It makes Zim a de-facto servant territory of China.
White colonists attempted to civilise negroes. The Chinese will not make that mistake, imho.

The possible question here is how much will the Chinese be prepared to act as agents for Mr Rothschild in Africa (and elsewhere?) as for example the British Empire acted in fact if not overtly ...

From Arnold Leese Gothic Ripples Feb 1949
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/ ... munism.htm
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Fenwick » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Chinese have been colonising former European colonies in Africa for years. Though the White tended to build hospitals, roads and schools whilst they were working there, the Chinese tend to just strip the resources, stay in their own compounds and eat dogs. Is quite amusing watching the niggers call for the white man to come back.
Fenwick

Postby matthewott » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:58 pm

What I think may be being missed here is that fact that, if Zimbabwe chose to look to a foreign currency to institute as their own, why not the dollar? Guess the dollar is not as strong as Obongo claims. More evidence that Babylon is collapsing. I seriously doubt the Chinese yen is going to prop up the world's economy when the dollar bubble bursts :twisted:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Nayto » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:04 pm

matthewott wrote:What I think may be being missed here is that fact that, if Zimbabwe chose to look to a foreign currency to institute as their own, why not the dollar? Guess the dollar is not as strong as Obongo claims. More evidence that Babylon is collapsing. I seriously doubt the Chinese yen is going to prop up the world's economy when the dollar bubble bursts :twisted:

They actually did try to use the US Dollar and the South African Rand for a while. The Chinese moved swiftly thereafter though...
Nayto

Return to Current Events