This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Refugees? Yeah Right!

Discussions about current events

Refugees? Yeah Right!

Postby Meggie » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Obama implied those resisting Moslems squatting here were afraid of women and children. Hmmm! I bet it took a lot of women and children to make and bury all these explosives in Missouri:

http://madworldnews.com/missouri-woods- ... llphones/#
BBE Jeremiah 50:2 Give it out among the nations, make it public, and let the flag be lifted up; give the word and keep nothing back; say, Babylon is taken, Bel is put to shame, Merodach is broken, her images are put to shame, her gods are broken.
Meggie

Re: Refugees? Yeah Right!

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:32 am

They are afraid of us. Of our God.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Joe wrote:They are afraid of us. Of our God.

LOL. I don't think so Joe. That would make them God fearing Muslims. Their only fear is not getting to heaven where their brothel paradise awaits them. They are nothing less than dirty filthy mongrels who will never comprehend the Light.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:26 pm

I was thinking along these lines Mark.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

But I do not think they can become God-fearing Christians.
I looked and apparently there are two kinds of fear. To revere God eg. Luke 1:50
φοβέω
phobeō
fob-eh'-o
From G5401; to frighten, that is, (passively) to be alarmed; by analogy to be in awe of, that is, revere: - be (+ sore) afraid, fear (exceedingly), reverence.

And to fear as the devils do in James 2:19.
φρίσσω
phrissō
fris'-so
Apparently a primary verb; to “bristle” or chill, that is, shudder (fear): - tremble.

So one is a reverence for God, which James likens to the fear of the devils. He then goes on to discuss that faith (reverence is a part of that) without works is dead, that one should do the works of the Kingdom. Devils can not bring forth the fruits of the Kingdom.

And I was originally responding to Meggies post by saying that I am not afraid of arabs ...God is for us.
What do they have? Nothing.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Joe wrote:I was thinking along these lines Mark.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

As the saying "What goes around comes around," so too, a radical Islamic terrorist should be terrified. But, as I said in my message yesterday, the Muslim terrorists are exploited by those (jews) who started the phony war on terrorism, who are the Christ killers, whose rabbinical scholars have reversed Romans 13:3, which says, "For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be a afraid of the power?" It's like these devil jews and Arabs know that grizzly bears are real, and the thought of encountering one, makes their hair stand on end. It must be some sort of subconscious assent, that there is one God and that it belongs to White Christians. But, the non-White enemies of God are going to take whatever they want in this life, because there is no more for them after they die. Today, rulers are not a terror to the evil, but to the good, and they must know that the only thing that awaits them is a furnace of fire. That would give me goosebumps as well. They want their Holocaust, the One true God of Israel will give it to them! They should shudder in their shoes and tremble in their thoughts as the ovens get warmer.

Part 5 of The Future of Prophecy will be up shortly at KRM.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Kentucky wrote:

LOL. I don't think so Joe. That would make them God fearing Muslims. Their only fear is not getting to heaven where their brothel paradise awaits them. They are nothing less than dirty filthy mongrels who will never comprehend the Light.

Mark

In some verses of their koran, those "72 virgins" are said to be boys, not women.
Fenwick

Postby brucebohn » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:55 pm

In the Book Jihad: Islam's 1,300 year war on western civilization,
chapter 2, we read, quote:

In 622, when Muhammad arrived in Medina, he found a political landscape
dominated by 2 Jewish Tribes, the Aus and the Khazraj. Who had been in conflict
with one another for 120 years, however Muhammad's preaching brought about
an unexpected end to this longstanding fight as many of the 2 tribes embraced Islam.
Muhammad, linked to the Khazraj tribe through his great grandmother, was
made one of the chiefs and united Muslim converts of Medina under the name
Ansar, ( the Patron's).
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby bahr » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:51 am

Their only fear is not getting to heaven where their brothel paradise awaits them

In reality, their paradise is HERE and NOW, on our lands: they can copulate freely with our women and our children while filling their bellies all day long! And their paradise is hell for us, of course. That's why all these stories about "islamist terrorism" is nothing but a jewish hollywood setup. Those scorpions do not need to kill a few dozens of us with bombs and guns: they already kill us with their sexual organs, by millions.
bahr

Postby brucebohn » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:33 am

:lol:
Fenwick wrote:
Kentucky wrote:

Mark

In some verses of their koran, those "72 virgins" are said to be boys, not women.
:lol:
Attachments
image005.jpg
image005.jpg (22.86 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Current Events