This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Attacks in Paris?

Discussions about current events

Attacks in Paris?

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Does anybody have a line out on what's going on in Paris? All of the western media reports are curiously silent about the identity of the "terrorists?" Or, has anyone seen a good article that divulges serious information? I haven't found it yet.

I'm trying to figure out if this is a government psy-op, or did some of these mohammedans just snap and go nuts?

It would be awesome if we had a member of our forum in France that could speak to what was going on.
MichaelAllen

Re: Attacks in Paris?

Postby EzraLB » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:24 pm

So-called "experts" are already claiming that ISIS is behind the attacks, which means the Mossad. Many years ago, the NSA used to refer to the Mossad as "ISIS" or the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. Isn't it interesting that ISIS has never attacked any Israeli targets--or even threatened to. That's all you need to know.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby MichaelAllen » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:23 pm

EzraLB wrote:Isn't it interesting that ISIS has never attacked any Israeli targets--or even threatened to. That's all you need to know.

You know Ezra, that's a really good point for me to ask all my in-laws whom I will be spending time with over the unholidays next week.
MichaelAllen

Postby Kentucky » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:21 pm

At 9pm EST CNN reported that Martial law was declared in Paris and all French borders closed. See how it's done? Last count: 153 dead; 6 suspects "neutralized." Why are non-Whites in White Europe?... jews. "All attackers now believed to be dead" - CNN... how convenient. Got Lee Harvey Oswald?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Hunter » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:13 am

In regards to reinforcing what Ezra was saying, the following video clearly defines the term "ISIS" and it's ultimate origin - from out of the mouths of the devils, themselves.

https://youtu.be/w2uK6fs2KmI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2uK6fs2KmI

Excerpt from "The Complete History of Israel's Intelligence Community: Mossad, Aman, and Shin Bet ( C-SPAN1990)" See full video here: http://youtu.be/JqByZjhDL_8
Hunter

Postby EzraLB » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:01 am

I've never seen that interview before--thanks. Those two jews, Raviv and Melman, are the authors of the book "Every Spy A Prince," which shows just how comprehensive the global jewish espionage network is. I've had a copy in my library for years--and it's well worth reading. Perhaps I'll quote some passages from it a little later.

The title of the book reinforces the jewish fraud that they are Israelites, referring to the Book of Numbers, 13:1

"Send men that they may spy out the land of Canaan, which I give to the children of Israel; of every tribe of their fathers shall you send a man, everyone one a prince among them."

Their book is far more academic than the more popular, "By Way Of Deception" by Victor Ostrovsky, often quoted by White Nationalists. In typical jew fashion Ostrovsky exposes certain truths about the Mossad in order to promote even bigger lies and mis-directions.

That said, it's crucial to understand that ultimately all major intelligence agencies serve banking interests and were formed to do so, whether it's the NSA, CIA, MI5/6, or the Mossad/ISIS. They are all para-military organizations and all answer to the same jewish bankers at the top. Even Hitler understood this--he stated early on that that the purpose of a strong military was to enforce economic policies. For the jews, their economic policies are, in fact, racial.
Attachments
ISIS.jpg
ISIS.jpg (24.44 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Teutonic » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:25 am

Just heard about the incident, and while tragic, are we to expect anything less when inviting hoards of Muslim filth into our nations, all of whom openly wish death upon our people and our faith?

Reminds me of the Mexican tidal wave here in the states, we allow millions of them into our country yet are surprised that they bring Mexico with them (I.e. drugs, rape, violence, etc). So should the French be surprised when the Muslims bring the joys of the Middle East with them to France (I.e. bombings, massacres, barbarism, etc)???

Like the other members on this thread have already pointed out, why is it that ISIS has made no threats nor acted against Israel? Probably because events such as this enrage white Europeans and Americans against Islam, prompting more white men to join the Zio-military, and all the while completely ignoring the real threat, which, if removed, would solve the immigration/terrorism/national security issue altogether.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby bahr » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:16 pm

The planned concert in the Bataclan theater the day of the "event":

EODM or EDOM?

Why Friday the 13th is a Lucky Day for Jews: http://joshuahammerman.blogspot.it/2009/11/why-friday-13th-is-lucky-day-for-jews.html
bahr

Postby Les » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:02 pm

Lately, it has really sunk in,
that there is no reason for me to get upset anymore about these kinds of problems , as it is punishment from YAHWEH for our folks' stupidity / ignorance / wickedness / etc.

Just a quick look at a few sites has me shake my head at first...
Show of solidarity for Paris victims at Nathan Phillips Square
http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2015/11/14/vigil-for-paris-to-be-held-at-nathan-phillips-square
Mayor John Tory: "We’re not going to allow our way of life to be destroyed by these people"
The mayor is talking about 'terrorists' (more on that in a minute from a different site).
..if you look, the photo of the crowd in front of Toronto City Hall is mostly white people ---
but ---
http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/2015/11/10/toronto-doctors-getting-ready-for-surge-in-refugees
With the Trudeau government still committed to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada by the end of the year,

The following opinion from a liberal / punk / antiracist /anti- whatever / etc blog
paints the picture clearly, but most of our people ignore the fact about RACE.
http://justifiedarrogance.blogspot.ca/2015/11/on-islam.html
As I am writing this, the world's eyes are on the city of Paris where a series of brutal and abominable terrorist attacks have happened. The minute I heard the details: AK-47 fire, concentrated explosions, and hostage taking, there wasn't a doubt in my mind about who was behind it. While it is true that there is no love lost between France and the Muslim world, this attack made less sense than others. For those reading who want to ask me "how do you know it was Muslims" allow me to break down the history of terrorism in Europe for the last 15 years. Outside of the ETA in Spanish Basque country and that Norwegian fascist, every terrorist attack on continental Europe has been perpetrated by Muslims. Even the Chechens are Muslim (unsurprisingly, a good deal of ISIS' early lieutenants were Chechen). This isn't generalizing as much as it is raw statistics. If a terrorist attack happens in Europe, it is almost a mathematical certainty a Muslim will be involved.

Recently I watched the following video of a cartoon; It appears to explain the situation.
http://christogenea.org/videos/cartoon- ... te-nations
Les

Postby MichaelAllen » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:36 pm

So all these numbnut republican judeochristian George W lovers who went along with the Global War on Terror have no credibility now because for years they said, "If we don't fight'em over there, we'll have to fight'em over here!"

No idiot, you'll fight'em where the jews want you to fight'em and then love and accept them where the jews bring them to shoot you. Now be a good little 'christian' and love thy new neighbors, even if they carry AKs and use them on you.
MichaelAllen

Next

Return to Current Events