This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Attacks in Paris?

Discussions about current events

Re: Attacks in Paris?

Postby ElleJay » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:39 am

wmfinck wrote:Maybe I got this video from someone here in the forum. After a day or two, there is so much that I tend to forget, LOL.

My son sent this same video to me two nights ago, but it had an ariticle attached that may be of interest. It may be hype .... but the wicked are diabolical. Below is the URL he sent me. There are two videos at the end. The last one is the one you posted above, Bill.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 43908.html

Yesterday morning I got the following message from somone who is stationed in Europe:

The refugee situation is very disheartening. So much isn't being reported. So many people. It's a disaster, coming to America (and Virginia) soon.

The news (if you can call it that) isn't helping. Each side is leaving out huge swaths of information, using half-truths to spin their own desired narrative.

And the gubernatorial "proclamations" about who can't go where are ludicrous. Once anyone (legal or illegal) gets inside the US, there is no stopping them from going anywhere. And, I've got news for Texas and Louisiana -- they are already in your states.

It's beyond frustrating. You know that I'm not usually one to run and hide from debates -- but honestly, I am just so tired of trying to correct incorrect "news" headlines, counter hyper-emotionalism with facts and statistics, or simply add to discussion about things that aren't reported (because discussion of these topics in the media is actually BANNED in certain European countries), has made me want to shut down the internet and run away.

Although, I know I've helped a few people in my small circle of influence...some people just flat out deleted the articles, memes, and actually listened and learned. So...I guess that's something, right?

Neither side is providing accurate "reporting." BOTH sides are only putting information out that supports their narrative. And, there is a limit to what I can share -- both because of the source, and due to time constraints.

(End of the "rant" sent to me. If I get further clarification, I shall pass it on to you all.)

One of the Scriptures that goes through my mind is not to be afraid of what man can do to me ... but fear God. Many more go through my mind ... prophecies and such ... but I must cling to Yahweh's promises ... trusting in His ways ... and thoughts ... which are higher than my own. If adversity does come down my street, I pray that God's cloud of protection will veil my house from the enemy ... or Yahweh will give me the strength to go through that storm with my feet planted upon His solid foundation.

I write Family and Friends letters 3-4 times a year, and they do go out to a broad spectrum of people. I add an encouraging word in them ... and a word of challenge. (I write lots of one-on-one letters to old and young alike ... with every birthday card, anniversary card, sympathy card, get well card, tinking of you card I write. Writing is a lost art ... and I am a dying breed ... but people do appreciate the personal touch, even if they will not talk about the subject matter.) A letter can keep staring them in the face if they leave it lying around, whereas an email, once read, can be more easily forgotten.

So ... I am posting the following extract from my Thanksgiving Letter, flawed thought it may be. Although it should probably go under a different section, I thought it might be fitting here, with our focus on the world situation ... to remember that Yahweh our God did promise to never leave us nor forsake us.

(Opening paragraph)

It is a beautiful fall day, and leaves have been raining down for a few weeks now. There is a definite chill in the air, but as I look towards the patio doors from my desk in the basement, the gorgeous pink to rose blossoms on the early Christmas cactus almost gives one the illusion of spring. It looks so peaceful, yet, we all know there is not peace in the world today, for last night was the attack in France. One thing stays in my mind: Nothing comes upon this world without the sovereign knowledge of God; He filters it through His hand that we might look to Him, the Creator of all things. As we give thanks to God in this season of the year, perhaps we will remember why Christ came to this earth: to save His people from their sins.

(Final paragraphs)

Because of the world situation, my plans of what to include in this Thanksgiving letter have been set aside. Perhaps my research and ideas will be fitting some other time. However, thinking about the Pilgrims and the hardships they faced that first winter especially, when I ran across the article I am enclosing with this letter, it seemed to fit both their and our situations. I wondered how many times the Pilgrims, as they watched their loved ones die because of the harsh winter they were not prepared for, must have clung to Hebrews 13:5 … He had said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. They were not even sure any of them would survive … and how many times did the thought cross their minds that perhaps they should never have come to this new “promised” land. But … they persevered, and clung to God’s words, among which may have been this promise to never leave them nor forsake them.

God’s people are scattered across this globe. Many of them are seeing the changes coming upon their lands … and times of uncertainty are causing some look at the Scriptures with new eyes. Have we entered into the days of Joel … or Ezekiel 38-39? What about the book of Isaiah? The answers … for God’s people … whether or not this is the time God has told us was to come at the end of this era, is in the Bible. It is sad, that in a nation such as ours, where the Pilgrims came to a land where they could worship the God of the Bible freely and without fear, so many have let the dust collect about the pages of that one place where Truth can be found. It is sad, too, that in our nation, our people have forgotten our history, and no longer know what and why the Pilgrims and their posterity struggled long and hard for … much less which biblical prophecies have and have not been fulfilled. We do not even know the importance of the Old Testament and how it not only relates to the New Testament, but without which, we cannot truly understand the New Testament (or the Old without the New). We are a nation that has forgotten her roots … because she has forgotten her God.

Our little family is but a drop in the sea of people that inhabits this globe. Yet, many of us know we have a great God, who does not concern Himself with numbers for His will to be done. Look at Gideon’s army, and how God caused the numbers to diminish down to a few hundred with which to fight the enemy. However, God does have requirements of His people. He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? (Micah 6:8) Micah was speaking to God’s people, who had forgotten Him. They were following after the world … after things forbidden by God. Micah was calling them to repentance. He was not unlike the other prophets God sent. God always warns His people of impending judgment, but if we are not looking for the warnings, we will be caught unaware. That is why He left us with His word, and, ancient or not, that Word is still true for us today. The answers to our uncertain times are in that Book. He will never forget His people. He will never leave us nor forsake us … but hardships do and will come. We need to be prepared, and the only way that will happen is by finding our unused Bibles, blowing the dust off of them, opening them up … and, then, to read them from cover to cover … again and again … trusting the Holy Spirit to guide us into all Truth. No, God does not need people great in number; He is able to defeat His enemies with or without our help … but He does call us to know His word and to follow Him. David, who is later known as a man after God’s own heart, was one young man … and He defeated Goliath with a single stone.

Even in troubling times, God is able to give us His peace that passes all understanding. He is able to fill our hearts with hope … so we are able to (1)count it all joy count (2)when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. (James 1:2-6) “Adversities” is what is herein implied by the use of the word “temptations.” Thayer’s dictionary defines “temptation” as used in the text in this way: adversity, affliction, trouble: sent by God and serving to test or prove one’s character, faith, holiness. The Bible the Puritans used was the Geneva. In the marginal notes is found their explanation for James 1:2:

(1) The first place or part concerning comfort in afflictions, in which we should not be cast down and be faint hearted, but rather rejoice and be glad.

(2) The first argument, because our faith is tried through afflictions: which ought to be most pure, for so it suits us.

We have inherited a great legacy. Thanksgiving is a wonderful opportunity to remember and be grateful for all of God’s provisions for us … past, present and future. May we be able to count it all joy while the world is in confusion. May we be able to hope in and trust in the words of God … Who has said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee … regardless of what comes our way. Trust in Him … Believe in His Word.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Elle :)
ElleJay

Postby bradley39482 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Ezra
can you tell me more about these white nationalist? what are they?
they agree with jews?

EzraLB wrote:I've never seen that interview before--thanks. Those two jews, Raviv and Melman, are the authors of the book "Every Spy A Prince," which shows just how comprehensive the global jewish espionage network is. I've had a copy in my library for years--and it's well worth reading. Perhaps I'll quote some passages from it a little later.

The title of the book reinforces the jewish fraud that they are Israelites, referring to the Book of Numbers, 13:1

"Send men that they may spy out the land of Canaan, which I give to the children of Israel; of every tribe of their fathers shall you send a man, everyone one a prince among them."

Their book is far more academic than the more popular, "By Way Of Deception" by Victor Ostrovsky, often quoted by White Nationalists. In typical jew fashion Ostrovsky exposes certain truths about the Mossad in order to promote even bigger lies and mis-directions.

That said, it's crucial to understand that ultimately all major intelligence agencies serve banking interests and were formed to do so, whether it's the NSA, CIA, MI5/6, or the Mossad/ISIS. They are all para-military organizations and all answer to the same jewish bankers at the top. Even Hitler understood this--he stated early on that that the purpose of a strong military was to enforce economic policies. For the jews, their economic policies are, in fact, racial.
bradley39482

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:37 am

Bradley,
Most of White Nationalism is jew-friendly, very kosher. It's a dangerous trap for Whites who can't see the pitfalls. They can advocate all they want for White "rights", but at the end of the day, they have no moral basis to defend their position, which is why the jews are happy to see so many Whites hanging out on Stormfront and complaining about negros and jews.

Bill has done a whole series on the problems with White Nationalism, and I suggest you take a listen to those podcasts--no one has offered a better critique of the contradictions of White Nationalism.

http://christogenea.org/articles/white- ... dissonance
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Previous

Return to Current Events