This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Power Shift..

Discussions about current events

Power Shift..

Postby brucebohn » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:34 pm

I thought it worthy to note, what seems to me, a rather
dramatic paradigm change. I have noticed that while many
folks were caught up in the economic "Shemitah", Blood
moons, Papal Demons and perverts lecturing our corrupt
'leaders', court clerks seeking their 15 minutes of fame,
ect: Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and China, have pulled off
an amazing shift in the balance of power! In less than two
weeks, the Russians, performing a logistical impossibility,
Set up an operational air base,and in just a few days of
sophisticated bombing has , with the help of Iran, forced
all western proxy sandnigger devils into shaving their beards and
snatching the first camel heading to Turkey..
Assad asked the Russians for help all along, but the time was
not right. This was surely in the works for some time,
but happened with lightning speed.. If Russia provides
air cover for Syria and Iraq, and they are, EVERYthing changes!
Any thoughts?
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Re: Power Shift..

Postby Kentucky » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:52 pm

It's either feast or famine when it comes to the news media. Last week seemed to be a whole smörgåsbord of stories, rather than news stories on how to grill a peanut butter sandwich. But, with the hemorrhage of current events vying for our attention, it then behooves the consumer as to which ones are distractions for what is really going on. We're still sifting through the revisions of revisions in history. The paradigm may be that they've taken the Big Lie to a new level. The question is: can people figure out who's wagging the dog? Our focus as Identity Christians should be planting the seeds of the racial message of the Gospel i.e. the Good News, that our Kinsman Redeemer is in control.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby ElleJay » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:17 am

Kentucky wrote:it then behooves the consumer as to which ones are distractions for what is really going on. We're still sifting through the revisions of revisions in history. The paradigm may be that they've taken the Big Lie to a new level.

I tend not to watch the news on television ... but I do read various articles at what I hope are "trusted" sites. However, I am not always up-to-date ... and tend not to follow some of the middle east stuff that has been going on since Jacob and Esau.

Friday my sister wrote "We have heard practice explosions from Fort Hood for two days now since all of this Russian invasion lies started." So, when I read this thread ... I knew her comments and the thread must have some sort of connection. I did reply to her that I do not trust Putin ... believing he is a wolfe in sheep's clothing ... the leader of Gog ... being dragged along with a hook in his jaw to destruction. My sister and I do not see eye to eye on who is Israel ... and, although I have pointed out passages to her ... glaring ones by Christ about the Jews ... and she has said she knows it says that, but cannot go there ... I am not sure I really knew what I was responding to ... or whether or not I said the right thing.

I am trying to connect the dots between these two posts ... and I know they are there ... but I would really appreciate some clarification. I have not followed Syria closely ... I am not quite sure what the Power Shift is ... and which "Big Lie" is being taken to a new level. Maybe you will understand my sister's comment better than I thought I did.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Elle :)
ElleJay

Postby Michael » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:50 am

In my opinion, Putin is still in the end an internationalist out of the Soviet tradition, and anything he does must be viewed in this context. So even though he is taking his opportunity to push back against so-called Western power in a few areas (Syria, Iran, Ukraine, Georgia), while the now degenerate and weak West is more worried about protecting the "rights" of fags in the armed forces etc., he is still working to the internationalist's play book.

Also, Russia has had a naval base on lease terms in Syria since 1971 at Tartus. The bases they have set up in the last few weeks are close to this port base.

Further, this whole Iran nuclear issue is not focusing on the real issue. That being that it is Russua that is providing the technical assistance to Iran. The sand niggers have no way to develop nuclear based technologies without Russia. All the West has to do is boycott Russia in all economic spheres unless they stop supplying technical assistance, and the Iran nuclear issue is closed. But they don't. This is a further example that there is genuine cooperation between the West and Russia on the overall play book. Just like in WWII.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Gaius » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:50 am

This is indeed an interesting development.
I didn't know about it until seeing brucebohn's post because I do not own a TV and rarely listen to "news" on the radio. It's interesting to hear of the MI5/CIA/Mossad fake armies like isis/el queer etc being swept up, hopefully with great slaughter .... As such, it provides a small-scale preview of what is soon coming when our Kinsman Redeemer returns, praise His great Name. The innumerable host, the martyrs, the saints passed before us, the great cloud of witnesses that surrounds us all along with Him, as well as any who may yet remain here ...

What then to say about "pastors" and "politicians" who lead our people astray ? What about "journalists" and "historians" and others who love the lie on that awful Day ? What about those now counting the money they have extorted from widows, orphans and the helpless ? What about those of our people who refuse to turn from wickedly aiding satan against our own people ... ??

I hope that news items like this will provide material for the likes of visitors to this site to take stock and consider their ways ... for the day is now far spent ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:51 am

Jewish Power is not always on the same page and has a long history of schisms and internecine conflicts. Jews squabble among themselves for every little issue as their overall agenda moves forward; therefore, it would be short-sighted to think we are witnessing a serious fracture or paradigm shift in world affairs.

Yes, the western jewish press hates Putin, which is why a lot of White Nationalists support him. Putin makes Obama look like the irrational rank amateur that he is--the western leaders are represented by a black homosexual, a british girly man pedophile, and a german judaized feminist--which makes Putin seem like a real man, and he plays it up. But it smacks of yet another jewish fake dialectic--a false choice between two unacceptable alternatives.

Russia's recent overt involvement in Syria will not bring about stability in the region--just as their involvement in Afghanistan accomplished nothing. All it will serve is to bring about a higher level of complication to the situation, which plays into the hands of the Jews, who thrive on complicated situations and chaos. Russia cannot bring any semblance of stability to the Middle East unless they take out Israel, and that will never happen, of course. Propping up Assad only serves to prolong the inevitable--which is Israel's hegemonic control of the entire region.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Nayto » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Kentucky wrote:It's either feast or famine when it comes to the news media. Last week seemed to be a whole smörgåsbord of stories

Agreed. Particularly apocalyptic events of economic, meteoric and supernatural nature.

Yet here we are with the bloodied gears grinding on and on same as always.

Except the Rand is particularly weak against the US Dollar which is annoying I suppose.
Nayto

Postby wmfinck » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:59 pm

EzraLB wrote:Yes, the western jewish press hates Putin, which is why a lot of White Nationalists support him. Putin makes Obama look like the irrational rank amateur that he is--the western leaders are represented by a black homosexual, a british girly man pedophile, and a german judaized feminist--which makes Putin seem like a real man, and he plays it up. But it smacks of yet another jewish fake dialectic--a false choice between two unacceptable alternatives.

False dialectic indeed. Here Putin is kissing the tummy of a young boy. What's up with that? Is that a virile thing to do in Russia?
putinkiss.png
putinkiss.png (193.33 KiB) Viewed 2396 times

I think I have seen it before, but the image came from here:
https://occult101.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/kremlin-pedophile/

In 2006, Validimir Putin, President of Russia, walked the Kremlin grounds and spontaneously knelt to kiss young Nikita Konkin on the stomach, in full public view. Alexander Litvinenko wrote an expose of incident, “The Kremlin Pedophile.” Litvinenko suspected at the time behavior revealed Putin’s pedophilic tendencies. A case made Putin’s political career given special handling. The writer suggested, “the explanation may be found if we look carefully at the so-called ‘blank spots’ in Putin’s biography. After graduating from the Andropov Institute, which prepares officers for the KGB intelligence service, Putin was not accepted into the foreign intelligence. Instead, he was sent to a junior position in KGB Leningrad Directorate. This was a very unusual twist for a career of an Andropov Institute’s graduate with fluent German. Why did that happen with Putin? Because, shortly before his graduation, his bosses learned that Putin was a pedophile. So say some people who knew Putin as a student at the Institute. The Institute officials feared to report this to their own superiors, which would cause an unpleasant investigation. They decided it was easier just to avoid sending Putin abroad under some pretext. Such a solution is not unusual for the secret services.”

The story included here as a reminder pedophilia remains an institution among political elite, worldwide. It’s also to confront pervasive denial of problem. The present writer feels own failing to recognize this public behavior for what it was, dismissing it as a simple show of affection! Wow, I can’t believe, denial was so strong! Litvinenko died just four months after writing article, due to poisoning from a radioactive isotope.

The original copy of this article links to here:
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=18244

Alexander Litvinenko: The Kremlin Pedophile
By Alexander Litvinenko
July, 05, 2006
Chechen Press
Nov. 26, 2006

This article was written by Alexander Litvinenko four months before his assassination.

A few days ago, Russian President Vladimir Putin walked from the Big Kremlin Palace to his Residence. At one of the Kremlin squares, the president stopped to chat with the tourists. Among them was a boy aged 4 or 5.

'What is your name?' Putin asked.

'Nikita,' the boy replied.

Putin kneed, lifted the boy's T-shirt and kissed his stomach.

The world public is shocked. Nobody can understand why the Russian president did such a strange thing as kissing the stomach of an unfamiliar small boy.

The explanation may be found if we look carefully at the so-called "blank spots" in Putin's biography.

After graduating from the Andropov Institute, which prepares officers for the KGB intelligence service, Putin was not accepted into the foreign intelligence. Instead, he was sent to a junior position in KGB Leningrad Directorate. This was a very unusual twist for a career of an Andropov Institute's graduate with fluent German. Why did that happen with Putin?

Because, shortly before his graduation, his bosses learned that Putin was a pedophile. So say some people who knew Putin as a student at the Institute.

The Institute officials feared to report this to their own superiors, which would cause an unpleasant investigation. They decided it was easier just to avoid sending Putin abroad under some pretext. Such a solution is not unusual for the secret services.

Many years later, when Putin became the FSB director and was preparing for presidency, he began to seek and destroy any compromising materials collected against him by the secret services over earlier years. It was not difficult, provided he himself was the FSB director. Among other things, Putin found videotapes in the FSB Internal Security Directorate, which showed him making sex with some underage boys.

Interestingly, the video was recorded in the same conspiratorial flat in Polyanka Street in Moscow where Russian Prosecutor-General Yuri Skuratov was secretly video-taped with two prostitutes. Later, in the famous scandal, Putin (on Roman Abramovich's instructions) blackmailed Skuratov with these tapes and tried to persuade the Prosecutor-General to resign. In that conversation, Putin mentioned to Skuratov that he himself was also secretly video-taped making sex at the same bed. (But of course, he did not tell it was pedophilia rather than normal sex.) Later, Skuratov wrote about this in his book Variant Drakona (p.p. 153-154).
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Current Events