This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Fight White Genocide

Discussions about current events

Fight White Genocide

Postby Kentucky » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:55 pm

On March 21, our northern Kentucky group protested the White Genocide being waged against our race.
Attachments
WhiteGenocide.jpg
WhiteGenocide.jpg (242.72 KiB) Viewed 1511 times
Kentucky

Re: Fight White Genocide

Postby Joe » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:51 am

Pastor Downey, with all due respect, isn't it impossible for man to stop white genocide...

Even if we removed the worst elements, we would still be left with the tares, which are difficult for us to distinguish from wheat (some WN hope for a technological solution, but no technology will -ever- be perfect, otherwise it would be divine in some way).

The white race will only become less white over time.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

I await His deliverance. And it is a punishment from God that we deserve. He says He will not make a full end of us.

And so I do not think it is bad to try and reach our kinsfolk, but they often expect us to put our faith on the back-burner and go along with their folly.

What is your view?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:53 am

Greetings Joe,

Yes, I agree with you. Our purpose was not to promote White Nationalism. Our purpose was to plant the seeds of Christian Identity with the WN's that were there and to pique some modicum of interest from the otherwise braindead motorist driving by. Half of the folks there were already CI. It's an annual worldwide event, which cannot honestly be labeled; it gave me the impression of a voice crying in the wilderness in need of a Savior. It was not a day to recruit members for any organization, although I invited those there to attend our church and some said they would come.

IMHO genocide is merely a propaganda tool to get people's attention, even though we are accounted as sheep for slaughter, not by God but by jews. It is no more impossible for us to beseech the God of Israel for deliverance than our ancient ancestors. Unless one has suicidal tendencies, we should seek our Deliverer at every opportunity rather than spiritually vegetating like those waiting for a Rapture. Yes, judgment is deserving. Likewise, repentance is not without divine interventions. Both are cause and effect. That's the great lesson of blessings and curses that every Christian should learn in this life.

"Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops. Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:43 pm

Yes, I agree with you. Our purpose was not to promote White Nationalism. Our purpose was to plant the seeds of Christian Identity with the WN's that were there and to pique some modicum of interest from the otherwise braindead motorist driving by.

I would certainly stand beside you for that cause pastor. :)
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Current Events