This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jews and Traitors ushering in Cashless Ireland

Discussions about current events

Jews and Traitors ushering in Cashless Ireland

Postby Rogue » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:09 am

Here is an article from the local rag in my home town of Cork city, it truly angers me to read of theses Traitorious Bastards plans.

Source: http://www.eveningecho.ie/2014/11/11/ca ... ay-system/

CASHLESS CORK: BUSINESS TO BE DONE THROUGH SWIPE AND PAY SYSTEM

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014

Mobile phone payment system.
CORK intends to become Ireland’s first ‘cashless city’ after ambitious plans involving hundreds of stakeholders across the city were launched yesterday.
Going cashless is going to mean conducting all business electronically through phones, with users paying for food, drink, transport, and other transactions through a simple swipe and pay system.
The major plan would involve businesses installing technology so consumers would just have to hold their phone to a cashpoint for an instant transaction.
The ‘cashless society’ concept has been pushed across the world in recent months, with some other European countries such as Belgium, France, Canada, the UK, Sweden, Australia, and Holland all above 80% when it comes to electronic spending, according to MasterCard research.
The cashless society is one of long-term aims of a new forum set up between Cork City Council, Cork Chamber, Cork Business Association, the gardaí and business owners to improve the city centre and launched yesterday.
Gillian Keating, Cork Chamber President said the cashless concept would brand the city as a leader in technology: “This could set the city apart because we would be the first city in Ireland to do that. It will brand the city better as a tourist destination, especially for younger people
“You never leave home without your phone. I’d be less upset if I left my wallet at home than my phone. Fifteen years ago we couldn’t imagine a world without cheques. This is a natural progression. All it means is hold your phone up to a cashpoint, and the transaction is instantaneous
One King, One Faith, One Law.
Rogue

Re: Jews and Traitors ushering in Cashless Ireland

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:12 pm

It kinda makes ya wonder, what's next? Implanted microchips?

Mark
Kentucky

Re: Jews and Traitors ushering in Cashless Ireland

Postby Hunter » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Mobile phone payment system.
CORK intends to become Ireland’s first ‘cashless city’ after ambitious plans involving hundreds of stakeholders across the city were launched yesterday.

Notice how I underlined "ambitious plans" because that's all these are at the end of the day. Or to put it another way, these are skimming schemes held by ambitious stakeholders/ghouls trying to get between every financial transaction with their proprietary p.o.s. platform and suck out their "ease-of-purchase" fee.

But, I wouldn't worry about this getting too far, Rogue. It will not work, anyway, with what's dead ahead. IMO, the global economy will have rather 'unplanned' financial plans in store over the next year which will thwart the ambitions of many of the most maniacal money-grubbers. Most won't know what hit them when this financial fallout begins.

This cashless society concept will not take root amidst financial chaos where CONfidence in fiat currencies, banks and governments is utterly devastated. With whatever former financial infrastructure remains - banks, businesses, companies, etc., at that point - if it were still possible, who's going to trust a mobile phone app to aid all their future transactions with whatever little money or disposable income (if any) they have left? Whatever financial reforms that ensue will have to designed to restore confidence. It will be the opposite of cashless. For sure, gold will be involved among tangible assets, possibly even silver.

I cannot legally give anyone financial advice, so I'll frame the following according to what I'd do and I'll preface it by saying this is just my own opinion. Be one's own bank and save in silver, I say. While it's still so very cheap, I'd do well to procure for myself some 1-oz .999 fine silver bullion coins, rounds and/or bars in the coming weeks, with any extra dollars I'd saved or income I was intending to save. A year from now, I believe I'll be glad I did and the last thing on my mind will be a cashless Cork. By then, I believe this cashless nonsense will be long forgotten by anyone living there ...or most anywhere else for that matter.

About the only thing "cashless" in the future will be the empty pockets and bank accounts of countless millions of people because they'll have been totally wiped out financially with what's coming. All the pumped up asset bubbles of every financial class world-wide are going to soon burst in spectacular fashion. Its one pin prick away!
Hunter

Return to Current Events