This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

A former CI pastor and a corrupt cop.

Discussions about current events

A former CI pastor and a corrupt cop.

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

I wanted to offer anyone here the opportunity to contact me about the current situation of Jon and Buffy Harness of Morgantown, Indiana. I am happy to tell you what I know.

Unfortunately, Jon and Buffy both have basically a gag order over their mouths right now that has prevented them from telling everything in the story, but for those of you who have followed the case, I want you to know with certainty that they are innocent of this and that a very nervous D.A. and detective are biting their nails trying to figure out how they are going to get out of the situation that they have created for themselves by their abuse of the Harness family.

I am now fully realizing just how corrupt the court system is, and it is painful watching a fellow CI brother and friend suffer at such a merciless and ruthless antichrist establishment.

I can't post the whole story on here because there are judiciary considerations that must be observed by Jon and Buffy at this time... read: The system permits the state to stack the deck against any person who is alleged to have committed a crime and thus, they control the narrative in the public's eye.

They need a lot of prayers right now. Jon and Buffy's two younger girls have been placed in the custody of the state (despite that several family members are willing to take them), and as it appears, something VERY bad happened to the youngest girl.

There is a LOT to tell, but for the sake of the Harnesses, I must proceed with caution and not publish the story on a semi-public forum.

For those interested, contact me at MichaelAllen80@mail.com and I will give you my phone number, or you can send me yours and I will call you. I'll even tell you my real name in voice conversation.

EDIT: I wanted to state this. Jon never abandoned CI theology. When I say a "former CI pastor" - I simply mean that last year he decided to cease his ministry and begin a career which would have taken up most of his time.
MichaelAllen

Re: A former CI pastor and a corrupt cop.

Postby Kentucky » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:09 pm

I can attest to MichaelAllen being one of us. He has attended our church on several occasions and he has kept us informed about the Harness case by phone. The Harness's have gone through an emotional meat-grinder since the death of their 19 year old son, going so far as to drop out of CI; at least that was my perception, even though it may still have been in their hearts. But, then, an even more traumatic experience of being arrested for one of the worst crimes you can imagine, having their reputations stained in the community they lived in for so many years. And it's all because of an overly aggressive cop who has thought nothing of smearing them for his own personal gain politically. There is no case, based on the facts that I've heard. In fact, the same thing was attempted ten years ago by the same party because of Jonathon's beliefs and was dismissed by the authorities in short order. Jonathon and Buffy can use your prayers now more than anything. Their faith has been tested in a way that most of us will never know. Their trial was supposed to be this Summer and has been delayed to January. They finally have legal representation signing over the deed of their church in lieu of attorney fees. They are broke. They found jobs, but then lost them because of the charges leveled against them. As is the case now with American jurisprudence, guilty until proven not guilty.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Staropramen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:23 am

Kentucky wrote:The Harness's have gone through an emotional meat-grinder since the death of their 19 year old son, going so far as to drop out of CI; at least that was my perception, even though it may still have been in their hearts.

This might sound a bit callous but I would fully expect Yahweh to crush me if I "dropped out of CI" for any reason including the death of a loved one. Teachers will be judged more severely. This is sad news and I will pray for this family.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:47 am

Staropramen, he never dropped out of CI.

I have all of the sermons on mp3 from a period where he attached himself to another organization to attempt to reach whites in his area - and every one of them would be fit for publishing on a site such as this. Perhaps a noble motive, but not the wisest move probably.

During this time, he never ventured into universalism from his pulpit, and he never abandoned the laws of Yahweh. I was distant from him during this time, but I kept my ears honed in on him. Before he left the ministry a year ago this month, he had previously abandoned his affiliation with this particular group earlier in the spring (2013) and had returned in name exclusively to CI. I want to state that unequivocally, he NEVER changed his theology, only his approach. It's not as though he was running from the CI label, and was rather upfront about his views with this other organization. Eventually, his views of the antichrists were about to get him ousted anyway, and he knew that would inevitably take place. So he knew from the get-go that eventually it wouldn't work, but it was a personal experience that I think he wanted to exhaust in terms of reaching people before he felt justified in writing off the judeochristian organizations with finality once and for all. I recall him saying something to the effect that preaching about the mainstream churches without giving them the honest attempt to listen (where we go in to their establishment and talk to them). Basically, he felt that it was akin to Paul the apostle entering a synagogue for the purpose of preaching Christ and the covenants. From the casual observer's point of view, you'd think Paul would have learned his lesson and avoided those places after getting kicked around so many times, but there were people in those groups who were true Israel and that was Paul's real audience - not the edomite (or otherwise) controllers of the group. Likewise, Jon went in and attempted to reach people (becoming all things to all men to reach a few). Personally, I wouldn't have done it because of the perception that it would leave on the rest of the CI community, but it was something that he felt he needed to do if he was going to continue to expose mainstream judeochristianity for what it is - he wanted to give them the opportunity to repent.

I don't know that it had ever been tried in that way before, at least not in recent years.

I've been friends with him for five years. I can tell you that he and his wife literally lost their minds with the loss of their boy. Being a father, I completely understand it. It's sad to say that this entire turn of events with the antichrist legal system was perhaps the event that God used to shake them out of their depression. It's hard to be depressed when you are in combat/survival mode.

Staropramen, in no way am I attempting to take a tone of admonishment with you... but dude, that was pretty callous. I hear something like that and am reminded to be thankful to Yahweh that He is a bit more patient, kind, empathetic, compassionate, and sympathetic than us.
MichaelAllen

Postby Staropramen » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:58 am

Thank you for the clarification MichaelAllen.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:44 am

MichaelAllen wrote:Staropramen, he never dropped out of CI.

I'm afraid he did and he sent emails to the effect that CI was ineffective and not working. His co-pastor gave, what I considered to be, a slap in the face to CI in a sermon about "Returning to Our First Love," which I vehemently responded to with the same theme http://kinsmanredeemer.com/our-first-love

When Jonathon joined that congregation of bastards, which Paul never did, he not only dropped out of CI, he disenfranchised himself from true Christianity. He later admitted to me at our Thanksgiving dinner that he was not in his right mind at the time. There is no need to sugarcoat a brother backsliding... it happens. But, as Christians, we should be forgiving when they are ready to come back.

During this time, he never ventured into universalism from his pulpit, and he never abandoned the laws of Yahweh. I was distant from him during this time, but I kept my ears honed in on him.

During this time, he asked me what I thought about him going on an online radio show with niggers and I told him don't do it. He did it. I know it's difficult for some people to detach themselves from the world, and that's because they do not have a fully developed racial consciousness. At the funeral of his son, one of the suits from the funeral home was a negro and he was allowed to speak to a packed house of White mourners. I don't want to drag a lot of dirty laundry into this, but let us be exceedingly honest and move on. I support the Harness's vindication and clearing their name from this crime that they have been falsely accused of.

Staropramen, in no way am I attempting to take a tone of admonishment with you... but dude, that was pretty callous. I hear something like that and am reminded to be thankful to Yahweh that He is a bit more patient, kind, empathetic, compassionate, and sympathetic than us.

Allen was merely repeating what I said... "going so far as to drop out." It is not callous, it is the unfortunate truth.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Current Events