This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Background on the Kansas City Shooter

Discussions about current events

Re: Background on the Kansas City Shooter

Postby wmfinck » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:44 pm

No wonder he fit in so well with VNN. Alex Linder and the rest of those anti-Christ clowns are just as sleazy.

Alex Linder should never have had any credibility, but hopefully this will destroy what little he did have.

All the jewish and left-wing blogs are playing Miller up as a "racist". So racist he consorted with black male hookers. They would probably say that he was "exploiting" them.

Thanks for sharing, Mark!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Aechos » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 pm

I was forced to watch a clip showing the arrest of Miller/Cross in one of my classes. I had no idea who he was but the entire time I was thinking how the event plays perfectly into the hands of the jews. The clip shows Miller/Cross in the back of a patrol car shouting heil Hitler after some rabbi explains that Miller/Cross was asking people if they were jewish or not. It truly feels staged.

Kentucky, thanks for the evidence showing that this nutjob is just another agent of the kikes. I know it will definitely come in handy when defending our beliefs.
Aechos

Postby EnemyofEdom » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Kentucky wrote:I was a supporter of Kirk Lyons for many years, met him at a few CI functions and admired his activism. I don't know if he's still CI; we somehow lost contact over the years. He made the following comments earlier this week

Kirk Lyons called it right.

Frazier Glenn Cross, the man accused of murder in the shootings of three people outside Jewish facilities in Kansas last week was, for all practical purposes, born at the age of 49.

The federal government gave him that name when he was released from prison in 1990, along with a new social security number and a new place to live, not far from the Missouri River in western Iowa.

The idea was to erase any connection to the man he had been before: Frazier Glenn Miller. White Nationalist leader. Spewer of hate. Federal informant.

In the course of their investigation, authorities also learned the stunning details of Miller’s arrest a year earlier. Raleigh police officers had caught Miller in the back seat of a vehicle, in mid-act with a black male prostitute masquerading as a woman.

“It was pretty shocking,” says McCullough, “because of his personal stances that he had taken and what he was now accused on engaging in.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... continued/
EnemyofEdom

Previous

Return to Current Events