This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

President defends "religious freedom"

Discussions about current events

President defends "religious freedom"

Postby Gideon300 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:53 am

Good news, White American brothers and sisters. Looks like we have total, unequivocal, unqualified freedom of religion in the US -

“We therefore believe in the inherent dignity of every human being — dignity that no earthly power can take away. And central to that dignity is freedom of religion.”

That was Obama speaking recently at the "National Prayer Breakfast" - http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ ... story.html

You heard him. Said with his own purple lips he did. Guess we can now without trepidation take to heart these words from the pulpit of a Christian Identity congregation -
"...We're looking for a new Waffen SS, composed of all the members of our race, devoted as comrades in the great battle we were sent upon this earth to enjoin." - Pastor Richard Butler

Oh wait a minute though. There I go again, making the mistake of believing that "all" includes everything and excludes nothing, or by everyone, Washington D.C. means everybody, excluding no one. Turns out if you keep reading the article that there are exceptions to this defense of religious freedom for "every human being" after all, dang it, wouldn't ya know? -

"...The president praised Secretary of State John Kerry’s peace efforts in the Middle East, saying, 'We will continue to stand against the ugly tide of anti-Semitism that rears its ugly head all too often.' ..."

And so of course it turns out to be still more bovine excrement as usual - not that I or anyone of us for a moment thought otherwise. Since the jig is up now as the idiom goes, may as well add one more excerpt from the article to show just how far gone things are -

"...Obama noted his upcoming meeting with Pope Francis. “Like Matthew, he has answered the call of Jesus, who said ‘follow me,’ and he inspires us with his words and deeds, his humility, his mercy and his missionary impulse to serve the cause of social justice,” Obama said of the pope. ..."

Some may say it's always been "far gone," but compare all this universalist, anti-White, pro-communist jewish insanity to this quote from 28th US President Woodrow Wilson -

That quote is well verified and the image of it above is a still from the 1915 silent film "Birth of a Nation" which became the first motion picture ever to be shown at the White House. Looking for that just now on the net, all the links consist of much self-righteous incredulity at the idea of a pro-KKK US President. The truth is, Wilson accurately described the rise of the KKK, which was desperately needed in the South following the end of the War of Northern Aggression, since though virtually no one knows of it now, besides the many free Blacks that lived in the Confederacy, after 1865 emancipation, suddenly 9,000,000+ Negro slaves were set free and many of them roamed the countryside, doing what are now called "home invasions" among other crimes. Was no calling 911 in those days and so people were left to fend for themselves against these beasts swarming across the land. Sounds a lot like the times in which we live.
Gideon300

Re: President defends "religious freedom"

Postby Kentucky » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:55 pm

I bet Obama defends all these false religions, but is offended at Christian Identity. If the IRS is targeting patriot groups, then it stands to reason that all kinds of religions enjoy the exercise thereof in the prison system, except for us. But, from my prison ministry, I see a concerted effort by the Obama regime to discriminate especially towards Christian Identity. Pray for our guys who are fighting for the rights afforded others to use the chapel facilities, have a CI library, observe feast days etc and not have their mail messed with. Some places are worse than others, but our brethren are being persecuted for their beliefs.

Mark
Kentucky

Re: President defends "religious freedom"

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 pm

During one of Bill's recent programs I mentioned the KKK in the live chat and one of the clowns in there responded "kikes, kikes, kikes". :roll:

On niggers and Christianity: today coming home from the City Hall area on the A train a pandering negress got on and started belting out what was, stylistically an ol' nigra spiritual. Damn this bitch was loud. But the words were what interested me. She bellowed about praying and never getting an answer. I thought to myself "Aunt Jemima....Yahweh didn't create you he sure as hell has nothing to say to you"!

Setting out on this journey I bought a new Metrocard from the vending machine at the station. Knowing that I had a couple of extra cards in my wallet with small amounts of money on them I proceeded to the window, slipped the old cards through and asked the White man behind the glass to add those amounts to the new card. He looks at the cards and says "um, this new card is about to expire". I said "but I just purchased it from the machine". He says "they must have refilled it with cards about to expire". He fixed me up with another new card with all the amounts combined. You know that some ape put the almost expired cards in the machine and you also know that if an ape was behind the glass it never would have pointed this out to me and I'd be screwed one day next week with bags of groceries and an expired card trying to get on a bus driven by a nigger that lets little niglets ride for free all day long but would certainly hassle me. Damn monkeys!

Got some sweet sounding Grado headphones though! Grado is made in Brooklyn by a White family.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Current Events