This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Cops give drunk beaner a break, it dies & they get fired

Discussions about current events

Cops give drunk beaner a break, it dies & they get fired

Postby Staropramen » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 am

On Jan. 8, the family of the late Uriel Juarez-Popoca, 22, filed a federal civil rights suit against the Delaware County Sheriff's Office, alleging that his death was a result of racial discrimination. An Ohio State Highway Patrolman was also named in the suit.

On July 28, 2012, deputies came upon a pick up truck parked on a grass median along Interstate 71.

Juarez-Popoca was inside the truck, in an obviously intoxicated state, according to deputies.

Communication was an issue, as the Mexican national spoke very little English.

Rather than arrest him, deputies decided to drive Juarez-Popoca to a nearby fast food restaurant off of the highway, so that he could call someone for a ride.

Sometime later, the drunken man wandered back onto the highway, where he was struck by a vehicle and killed.

The fatal accident occurred about 25 miles north of Columbus.

The man's family now claims deputies racially discriminated against him because the restaurant where he was dropped off was a Taco Bell, a "perverse joke" directed at the man's Mexican nationality, the suit alleges.

The Associated Press reported:

The Cincinnati lawyer representing Juarez-Popoca's family, prominent civil-rights attorney Al Gerhardstein, said that proceeds from any settlement in the lawsuit or a jury trial would go to the wife, two children and parents of Juarez-Popoca, who live just south of Mexico City and had become financially dependent on remittance checks they received from Juarez-Popoca, who worked various jobs.
Delaware County Deputies Christopher Hughes and Derek Beggs were actually fired over the incident, as was Highway Patrolman Sean Carpenter.

However, Carpenter appealed the decision and regained his job.

Patrolman Carpenter's attorney, Sam Shamansky, recently stated:

There's no discrimination here. If you ask me, it could just as easily be said that deputies were giving him a major break by not taking him to jail, maybe in order to not have discriminatory actions taken against him, vis-a-vis deportation."
The dollar amount of the suit has not been disclosed.

http://www.examiner.com/article/family- ... esting-him

You can't make up crap like this!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Cops give drunk beaner a break, it dies & they get fired

Postby wmfinck » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Wow, that'll fix those dumb-assed cops for giving a Mexican illegal alien a break, LOL. They'd have been better off if they shot him and left him to rot. At least he wouldn't have damaged anyone's bumper wandering around the highway.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby MichaelAllen » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Hmmmm... Seems a little fishy... I bet they are racist skinheads and pushed him out in front of oncoming traffic.

:beer:

To those cops!!! Lol!!
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:59 am

You aren't suppose to have dogs off-leash, certainly not near a highway. They wander off and get hit by a car and then little suzy will be crying over her dead dog. They should have called animal control, if it is in such a broken state it is probably more compassionate to euthanize it.

'Racist'?, I think you mean 'specist'. Actually, they are not part of His creation, so yeah. But I am going with 'specist' from now on.

"You Racist?!!!!"

"I think you mean 'specist', I am a specist."
:lol:

I might try that one in a few other venues ...to get the word out.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Current Events