This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Sickening Obamacare Christmas Ad

Discussions about current events

Sickening Obamacare Christmas Ad

Postby Kentucky » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Bill posted this story on the home page. I happened to see the ad a few nights ago and was outraged at such blatant homosexuality on TV. I can understand why some people take a shotgun to their jew tube.

The Marxist Obama Administration finds yet another way to defecate all over naive White Christians. "Get enrolled" and pitch in to pay for the life-long cost of the HIV medications and other drugs that these sodomizers are going to need as a result of their disgusting habits, if perhaps they aren't prescribed already. We couldn't dream this disgusting filth up, but the Jews and other miscreants in the White House are surely laughing at White America now. See out2enroll.org for the official government website which is promoting this filth.

We are purposely not displaying the absolutely disgusting video, but have it available for download below just in case the government decides to take it down.

Mark

Edit: I will add the link, LOL (Bill)
http://christogenea.org/content/mongrels-and-degenerate-sodomites-celebrate-perverted-obamacare-christmas-campaign
Kentucky

Re: Sickening Obamacare Christmas Ad

Postby Gideon300 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:33 pm

I saw a link to that ad posted on another site and clicked on the YouTube video but only could take maybe three seconds of it before bailing out.

I started posting a reply here a while ago, listing a few of the more radical things we know about this administration and it quickly turned into a dissertation as I started adding images and links and more links. A lot of search results for dirt about President B.O. and his cronies unfortunately comes from neo-con sites and from jews such as David Horowitz (barf) and the like.

Don't know yet who's behind this site -

http://www.theobamafile.com/

- but it does serve as a handy quick reference to a lot of the radical red elements surrounding this regime.

Even though it's mostly preaching to the choir I realize, I'm saving my original post for its own thread. And although nothing new to anyone here most likely and also acknowledging it came from the Catholics and Jews that make up Fox News ( a wee rhyme I've taken a liking to saying because it's the truth about that network), this is something to consider nonetheless -

The implementation of these e-voting machines involves more than just the justifiable suspicion so many have of them. Seems obvious they knew that people with any sense, mostly Whites, would be both suspicious of them and as such, it would result in more White voters deciding to not even bother voting. Even with as much vote fraud and ever increasing non-White population though, I truly do not believe the US elected B.O. either time. The ambiguity surrounding it they have created ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts. The non-Whites hope it's rigged for their guy and Fox News then makes the White voting population feel like the fix is in and so why bother.

It may be extreme, what George Lincoln Rockwell was adamant about way back in 1962 when he was just getting going, that Nazism is the only answer to Communism, but then again, the status quo is way extreme. Most depressing at times is how the jew has via vehicles such as their creation Archie Bunker at the start of the '70s decade and constant mocking of anyone such as McCarthy who sounded the clarion call about commie infiltration, have made pointing out even the most obvious and egregious examples of overt Marxism and communism a joke to the general public (whom I often refer to as couch potato nation). Even people I know who are very conservative tend to wrinkle their noses at mention of McCarthy. It's one reason I so often cite the propaganda power of satire and parody as a way the jews indoctrinate people with their TV programs and movies. Saul Alinsky, jew darling of the radical left (and about whom Hillary Clinton wrote her graduate thesis) emphasizes utilizing the power of ridicule in his Marxist primer Rules For Radicals, with its dedication to Lucifer.

As the saying goes, "You can't make this stuff up."

Things are so far gone that I've gone from being slack jawed in stupefied amazement mixed with disgust at things such as that fag public service spot to an almost air of anticipation, in a "bring it on" sort of way if that makes any sense. Confident and faithful that God is in total control, living in these "days of Noah," even while so often hard to stomach (and worse, knowing how our children are caught up in it), instead of my "heart failing me for fear" as Christ said would happen to some when things reach their worst, it imparts an unusual calm demeanor to me for the most part. I'm not desensitized. The phrase from Pastor Downey's sermon instead keeps coming to mind: "Spirit steady, combat ready."
Gideon300

Return to Current Events