This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

ADL'S NEW PUBLIC SCHOOL HATE BILL

Discussions about current events

Postby PILGRIM » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm

GRADE school homosexuals??? Only in a "culture" this degenerate, twisted and evil would grade school age children even KNOW about queers!! Of course, it is the exposure to jew filth allowed by parents and presented in "schools" that results in children thinking of themselves as queer. And now the jew wants to be sure no one can interfere with their work as their victims progress through the jew institutions.

By Rev. Ted Pike
22 Feb 10

The Anti-Defamation League is determined to establish federally-enforced promotion and protection of homosexuality in America’s primary and secondary public schools. This year ADL repeatedly boasted it was the driving force behind the pro-homosexual federal hate crimes bill. Now ADL is making another attempt to sodomize America. Their latest legislative poison is called The Student Nondiscrimination Act of 2010.

Like the hate law, HR 4530 gives grade and high school homosexual students special rights and protection over the majority. It claims to protect students who feel harassed or intimidated because of their homosexual orientation or desire to be perceived as the opposite gender. If they feel pressured to the point that they don’t want to participate in a school activity, the bill says these students deserve the same federal advocacy given blacks under the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This bill also includes special protection to heterosexual students who feel harassed or intimidated to not associate with homosexuals. These students may also invite federal prosecution of their “homophobic” fellow students, teachers or parents.

HR 4530 says if school officials do nothing when they know a student is being harassed because of their homosexuality or heavily pressured not to associate with a homosexual student, these authorities face federal indictment. State and local governments which do not energetically educate and punish those who intimidate pro-gay students will lose federal funding.

There is no special protection for heterosexual students under assault for their sexuality. Like ADL’s hate law, ENDA and cyber-bullying bill, this legislation blatantly violates the 14 th amendment’s ban on special rights and protections to some over others.

Who Defines Harassment?

While researching my video, Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians (Watch it here!), I had lengthy talks with Canadian police. I asked the head of the Vancouver, BC hate crimes unit what police did when they wanted to indict a right-wing “hater” who hadn’t violated the law.

“We just get him on a harassment charge,” she told me. She made it clear that the term “harassment” is so vague and subjective it can easily and legally be used to prosecute virtually any speech critical of others. With malicious intent, The Student Nondiscrimination Act does not adequately define “harassment” or “intimidation.” If this bill passes, these ambiguous terms will be enshrined in federal law providing an excellent pretext for persecution of Christian students and faculty.

Under this act, homosexual teens can decide when they’ve been sufficiently “harassed” or “intimidated.” A grade school boy or girl who thinks they are victimized can persuade their local liberal, feminist or gay district attorney and summon the force of federal intervention. If such “victimized” children want to launch civil lawsuits against students, parents or church leaders, this bill makes it clear nothing should prevent them. As in workplaces if ENDA is passed, school authorities will be afraid to provoke homosexual students in any way. Although penalties are not stipulated, HR 4530 is intended to expand the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 and subsequent civil rights acts which contain harsh penalties for discrimination, including imprisonment.

There is no evidence that widespread harassment of homosexuals and transgenders in primary and secondary education is an “especially severe problem,” as the bill alleges—not with tolerance education and gay/straight activist groups abounding on campuses! As with their hate bill, ADL is exaggerating an “epidemic of hate” in public schools, dramatizing rare abuses to justify massive federal jurisdiction.

HR 4530 amounts to federal endorsement of adolescent homosexuality as a legitimate, normal alternative. It puts homosexuality on a par with race, religion and gender, characteristics which the government already protects. If passed, it will flood government-sponsored educational programs into public schools to promote homosexual self-esteem. Its encouragement of homosexuality on the grade school level will destroy young consciences even before they have formed.

You Can Stop this Outrage!

Last year, ADL presented its David Ray Ritcheson Hate Crimes Prevention Act (See, ADL's New 'Trojan Horse' Hate Bill) and adjunct legislation to the cyberbullying bill, the Adolescent Web Awareness Requires Education Act (AWARE) (See, Hate Bills: Protest Calls Flood House Judiciary!). Through these bills, the League tried to set up the federal government in pro-homosexual education and anti-bias hate crimes enforcement at every level of public schooling, from kindergarten to grad school. These attempts failed, but ADL’s determination is unwavering. In yet another attempt, before mid-term elections next fall, ADL hopes to quietly move HR 4530 through Congress unnoticed.

There is a good chance they can. Despite 41 Republicans in the Senate, five or six liberal Republicans could vote for it, just as they helped pass the hate bill last July. The Student Nondiscrimination Act, introduced by homosexual Rep. Jared Polis (D-CO), and with 61 cosponsors, is now in the House Education and Labor Committee. This is the same committee which powerfully endorsed ENDA this fall. That’s because 18 of 19 Republican House members, not hearing much protest from the American people, didn’t even bother to show up.

We can’t let that happen again. This bill, slanted toward ostensible protection of America’s youth, is designed to pass without much controversy. Yet it is just as dangerous as ENDA and the cyber-bullying bill—setting up the federal government as a special protector and encourager of homosexuality to our nation’s youngest and most vulnerable citizens.

Call your house and Senate members at 1-877-851-6437 or toll, 1-202-225-3121. Also call crucially important members, especially Republicans, of the House, Education and Labor Committee (names available HERE at http://www.truthtellers.org). Tell them: “Please do not vote for the Student Nondiscrimination Act, HR 4530. This bill denies equal justice. It gives homosexual students special rights over other students, in violation of the 14 th Amendment to the Constitution. There is little evidence that persecution of homosexual students is a severe national problem meriting federal jurisdiction.”

Here is your vital last statement: “If the senator or congressperson votes for this dangerous legislation, I and my friends will vote out Democrats in the midterm election!”

SOURCE ARTICLE: http://truthtellers.org/alerts/adlnewpublicschoolhb.htm
PILGRIM

Re: ADL'S NEW PUBLIC SCHOOL HATE BILL

Postby Les » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 pm

I will post some articles later, they are also in my area going overboard pushing the indoctrination in public schools, and parents are saying they have no rights and are probably going tos start homeschooling if they are up to it, or put them in private/ Christian schools and that will take money away from the public school system.
I have a funny feeling, the government will soon say that parents will still also have to pay for public schools in their property taxes, whether or not their children go there.
Les

Postby PILGRIM » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 pm

They have made efforts to knock out homeschooling here in California. When they did, they had a few hundred thousand parents along with a lot of "churches" and judeo groups got on their rears, apparently and slowed things down. I think the scam was that only people who have a state teaching certificate could homeschool and they may have been trying to force curriculum on them too. If they can find a way to stop homeschooling, they will try to implement it, for sure.
PILGRIM

Postby EighthDayWoman » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 am

I was raised in my early years in California. At the time, it was a $10fine not to send your kids to jewized public schools. I was homeschooled and was 2 grades ahead of public school.

The jews indoctrinate the children with garbage and establish white guilt into their heads and tolerance. I got into it with a fellow school mate recently where she said she hoped the "government" would just allow gays to marry.

I said once that happens then the kids will be required to learn about gay marriage and tolerance.
Let's just say it got very quiet afterward.

The Bible says it will be worse now then in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Isn't that the truth!
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby JamesTheJust » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:41 am

Let's just hope that this "jewish" nightmare is coming to an end.

It's getting so bad that it is rare to even see a pure White child anymore.

Most people seem to be going after strange flesh, be they heterosexual or homosexual. :(
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust

Postby EighthDayWoman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm

I think King David said it well to what the people in the movement are thinking:

How long, Yahweh? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire? 6) Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name

This generation will see that great day when Yahweh will call the End of Times and his Saints will bring in the Kingdom, with Divine intervention of course.
There won't be many of us.

Romans 11:4.But what said the answer of God to him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

This one world order is wearing us out. Israel has become so perverted and love the evil, but they are quick to halt their Judeo-Christian, love everybody beliefs when it comes to Yahweh's elect. Where is there "brotherly love" when it comes to Identity people? Where is their tolerance? BAH!
These people are damndable hypocrites. These proselytes are 2 fold as dangerous than the children of Hell.

There is only so much a Jew can do to you. Plus, we are aware of how evil they are and know not to trust them. It is these white Christians who screw us over bc they are chickens and not Eagles.
And I am specifically talking about so called Identity Christians in this last statement.

I am still young, but I have seen so many people come and go and turn on each other that it is rather sickening.
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27
EighthDayWoman

Postby Les » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:09 am

I was looking for a thread to post about "bullying" and found this old thread.
I should have been more diligent and posted articles like I said I would, because now, from what I read and hear from the local media - all public schools teach about homos and have "support" groups for them.
There is still occasional news reports that sometimes teens into same-sex relationships are insulted. mocked, etc
BUT If they were actually physically assaulted, then I think the media stink about it would be even greater.

The overall feeling I get is those with traditional values are none too happy with these liberal changes, and that THEY are the ones being pushed around and "bullied" for holding Christian values. Does it surprise anyone that they can sue the Separate School Board (Roman Catholics) for refusing to hire homosexuals or refusing to teach about homo sexuality in class ?

Ok, back to what I wanted to say about the past few years and the rising trend of bullying being video taped and uploaded or shown on the 6 o'clock news.
Many of these clips seem incomplete.
Whether it's a bus full of students harassing an old female bus monitor, or a teacher losing it and yelling at a kid in class - it would be more helpful to see and know what happened for hours or days, leading up to the encounter.

Take this one below for example -
how do I know that this Pueto Rican or Mexican kid or whatever he is, was not a smartass and had been wasting so much time in class and was the first one to harass and drive this white man to the point of almost smashing him?
BUT, what if it was a white student complaining and a black teacher who was yelling?, you can guess who would win again in that situation.

VIDEO: Teacher Unloads on Special Needs Student
A New Jersey special needs student says he caught his teacher on cell phone video bullying him.
Friday, Mar 2, 2012
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loc ... 58078.html
2012-03-02 Bankbridge Highschool,Sewell,NJ Teacher Unloads on Special Needs Student 15-year-old Julio Artuz.
Les

Return to Current Events