This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Nigger: gibs me sum $ or I boyns ma hiztory!

Discussions about current events

Nigger: gibs me sum $ or I boyns ma hiztory!

Postby Staropramen » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 pm

It was hailed as a “remarkable discovery” by President Barack Obama’s friend Professor Henry Louis Gates. Hidden in a dusty trunk in an abandoned and looted Englewood home, the papers of Harvard’s first black graduate, Richard T. Greener, had long been thought lost to history.

University archivist Elizabeth West said South Carolina’s purchase of the two “priceless” Greener documents filled an important hole in the school’s history. For decades, white racists tried to wipe out any trace of the short-lived reconstruction-era integration at the university, going so far as to cut pages out of books that referred to black students and faculty such as Greener, she said.

:roll:

http://www.suntimes.com/23168076-761/ch ... -them.html

Somehow I get the feeling that this Greener spook wasn't all that different from this nigger that's threatening to roast his "history";

He survived an 1876 assassination attempt, worked as a philosophy professor, served as a U.S. diplomat in Russia and lived out his sad, final days in Hyde Park while his children changed their names and passed as white in New York high society.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Nigger: gibs me sum $ or I boyns ma hiztory!

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Can we mail him some matches?
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Nigger: gibs me sum $ or I boyns ma hiztory!

Postby Joe » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:26 am

Perfect, they find evidence of an 'intelligent' nigger, and a nigger wants to burn that evidence. lol

But hey, their angle is 'it's the White racists who wanted to destroy the evidence... in an attempt to hide just how noble and oppressed these devils are' while a nigger is threatening to do this, sometimes the distortions just gets absurd.

All money is wasted on niggers ...he already got tens-of-thousands for these documents, what happened to that money? what happens to everything we give to a nigger? Let him burn-it and let's forget these 'people'.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Current Events