This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The beast preparing for us?

Discussions about current events

The beast preparing for us?

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:14 pm

I often read in what I would classify as the spirit, never having been taught, as we are all children of liars, and modern institutions being dens of thieves, consider this to be a total cast away of the worldly concern and focus on approaching our Lord in humbleness and meekness, and even if to our own peril, arising one day and saying, today is for my Lord and to pursue the understanding he beckoned our fathers to seek. Even though my life has been a catalog of iniquity and deceit, for which I am guilty, and worthy of death, I believe in the truth, and I also believe with my whole heart the sacrifice of our King Jesus Christ, and the dominion of our Host who dwells on High, and that though our people have sinned, He promised to not make a full end of them, He promised that we would perceive the day according to the birth pangs, and there'd be signs all around us. I feel the Lord is preparing to reap, the day is coming, and all will know the truth, the Lord will not be wroth with us forever. Please consider this article I just read on Fox News, http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/03/un-brewing-up-new-and-expensive-global-sustainability-development-goals/?intcmp=latestnews

I found this interesting, as the UN has been making our states representatives, being either jews or masons usually, gear up our towns and cities for Agenda 21 which is basically totally going to work in conjunction with Obamas goal to desegregate American neighborhoods further, and as we see with the housing bubble burst, theres plenty of homes for his sons and daughters to inhabit. This will further be compounded through the tribulation they are planning, as they take our guns. The UN believes they have dominion over the laws they haven't yet convinced us of. They are undoubtedly preparing to swoop, as they know their time is getting short. Edom will see their destruction by Yahweh's Holy and righteous arm, which we know is by his peoples hand! Be of good courage, to death we will fight this babylonian foe, and attempt to break every yoke of our people, until His Holy Day! Come quick we pray, Holy One of Israel, the Redeemer of this lost lot. Hear their moanings and grumblings against us! See their ways of deceit. Know our hearts are true and seek only your face, and grace continually, for which we are not worthy, truly. Being partakers of all the vile that Edom has taxed us with, through our own ignorance. You swore to break this people, and the pride of their power, and Lord, surely you have succeeded. This people are destroyed, there is little hope left. There is no man alive, and no hope of one being born, that can lead us out of the coming destruction, O my God. The King Jesus Christ is our only hope. Please Lord consider us, and consider our hopes and our desire in our innermost parts, for which only you can judge. Know our hearts are true, and toward you only. We must be guided, we all err in ignorance, for there is not a teacher among us who can declare your feast days, we stumble for them as fools. No man has told us truth, as it would be received from your Holy lips, my Lord. We stumble toward you Lord, like drunkards, like fools among the heathen. Please Lord, do not be angry forever. Please do not destroy us for our foolishness. Please Lord let our eyes see your redemption and judgement. For even your judgement against us on that great day, would be better than the pining away, and to die by the hand of our foe. I seek judgement by your hand Lord, not to provoke, as I fear your power with my whole being, and am nothing to you of my own merit. But I seek it because it is yours to take my Lord, and not the destroyers. I believe that even your judgement against my iniquity would be better than continuing to live their lies. Please Lord forgive me if I have said a wrong thing here to your congregation. This is all my personal feelings on what is to come. What do you guys consider of this article?
Rich83

Re: The beast preparing for us?

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Knowing the beast has power to do lying signs and wonders, and we see Syria and the strife of the middle east. We also recognize the jew as the beast, but we struggle not against flesh at the present, but principalities. Our Lord, All wise of Israel, has surely given us signs all around. Here we see, and if we care to investigate anything going on in the world today, we see God has brought us to it, He declared everything we see now, here are our signs. Let us lift up our voices and cry, for our redemption has got to be near. Our Lord is not a liar, but according to your own will Lord, not ours. The government is shutdown on capitol hill, we are giving our authority to the beast of the UN now, and Obama the stranger over us has surely done his leaders well. They are gearing up for the destruction of the regathering place of Israel. All of our news, now boasts of this fact. Lord willing, and the Lord never fails, redemption is near!
Rich83

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:29 pm

As we know they love false flags, with the government being newly shut down, already the zog machine are promoting civil unrest. How long until the next trayvon or another racially charged story to send it boiling over?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10 ... ots-fired/
Rich83

Postby Kentucky » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Two ways of looking at it. The glass is half empty or it is half full. There will be two types of people as the Day of the Lord approaches: those whose hearts fail them for fear and those who see things as looking up and are lifted up; Luke 21:25-28.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Rich83 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Very true brother, and your faith inspires me.
Rich83

Postby Kentucky » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Rich83 wrote:Very true brother, and your faith inspires me.

I'm a positive kind of guy lol. I see Babylon crumbling everywhere I look.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Rich83 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:40 am

The Lord doesnt lie, a house divided against itself, shall never stand.
Rich83

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:39 am

Kentucky wrote:Two ways of looking at it. The glass is half empty or it is half full. There will be two types of people as the Day of the Lord approaches: those whose hearts fail them for fear and those who see things as looking up and are lifted up; Luke 21:25-28.

Mark

I would add, that this is, IMHO, related to the meaning of the parable of the ten virgins also.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:12 am

Rich, you have openly asked what people thought of your "article", so please accept this openly as constructive criticism.

First, note in Mark's answer that he made one short statement, and supplied a scriptural reference in order to support that statement. Therefore the words are his, but he is reflecting a Christian principle and the ideas of our Master. However he proves that by supplying a reference to Scripture. In contrast, in your "article" you made many statements, but you have not offered one single scriptural reference. The words are yours, but are all of the ideas reflective of Christ? Of course they may be, but references would demonstrate that to a reader who does not know so much about the Bible.

Now the following criticism will show the importance of such references, and also the importance of context. I have asserted recently, in my ongoing presentation on the Acts of the Apostles, there is a need for readers of the New Testament to go back and examine passages in context whenever a quote from the Old Testament is encountered. That is a good idea when encountering any writing that uses Biblical quotes as its authority.

In another post elsewhere on this forum, you said this:

Rich83 wrote:The Lord would consider it a very small thing if His redemption for the world meant Adamkinds dominion by death of all other races. I also believe it would b a very small thing to our Lord to give Adamkind dominion, over all peoples of the earth, as it was meant from the beginning, to be a light unto all nations.

Now here in this "article", you say this:

Rich83 wrote: ... and that though our people have sinned, He promised to not make a full end of them [Israel] ...

Your statement that "He promised to not make a full end of them" can only be a reference to one of three scriptures in Jeremiah. I will quote two of them here, since only two of them are actually relevant to all twelve tribes of Israel.

Jeremiah 30:11 wrote:For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

Jeremiah 46:28 wrote:Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Now Rich, I would ask you to explain something to me. Please explain how in your theological undertstanding you accept one part of these passages, namely the part concerning Israel where Yahweh says "but I will not make a full end of thee", but you obviously do NOT either understand or accept the other part of these passages, where Yahweh says "though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee" and "I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee".

And please also answer this: Where has Israel NOT been scattered or droven, these past 3,500 years?

Before you answer, please consider this: "nations" in the Old Testament are ALWAYS genetic people groups and NEVER geographical units or governments.

Now for the next part of my criticism, which is one more inquiry.

Rich83 wrote: ... Edom will see their destruction by Yahweh's Holy and righteous arm, which we know is by his peoples hand!

Rich, here you have demonstrated an undersdtanding of Obadiah verse 18, and that is the most likely source of authority for your statement.

So please explain to me Obadiah verses 15 and 16, or how you do not understand them. In order to facilitate your answer, I will quote them here:

Obadiah 15-16 wrote: 15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. 16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

Before you answer, please consider this: "heathen" in this passage of Obadiah is the plural form of the same word translated "nations" in the KJV in the passages of Jeremiah quoted above.

I will patiently await your reply.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:50 am

Rich83 wrote:We also recognize the jew as the beast, but we struggle not against flesh at the present, but principalities.

We do not struggle against flesh alone. We struggle against principalities that work through flesh.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Next

Return to Current Events