This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Barbarous Beyond Belief

Discussions about current events

Barbarous Beyond Belief

Postby bahr » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:14 am

From: http://blonde-on-a-mission.tumblr.com/post/62052833538/barbarous-beyond-belief

Barbarous Beyond Belief

In Germany rape crimes increase dramatically, and more often than not so-called migrants are the culprits. Recently a sixteen-year-old girl was raped so brutally by three Turks that she nearly died, had to have a colostomy and will never be able anymore to give birth to children.

As the Chief of Police and the Prosecutor’s Office in the city Mainz announced in a joint press release, this unimaginably cruel crime against a defenceless girl was committed on 15.02.2012.

This bestial act of barbarism took place in a parking garage in Worms where the young girl was repeatedly raped, beaten and tortured. But that was not enough for her tormentors. They raped the girl with a bottle and then broke off the bottle head and introduced it as well, thereby severing her intestines and cutting open her uterus. Unconscious, undressed and terribly mutilated, the girl was finally found. After an emergency surgery she passed the next days on the brink of death, but finally survived.

The consequences are horrible. Due to the irreparable mutilation of the intestines a permanent colostomy had to be created. The genital area is lastingly damaged as well. The girl will never be able anymore to lead a normal life, to start a family and have children. She will need emotional and psychological care around the clock. Her family must always be there for her and show that she is needed and that she has always someone who loves her, because the suicide risk is very high.

In a similar case the victim tried to commit suicide and had therefore be admitted to a psychiatric ward. The perpetrators were three young men of Turkish migration background, while a fourth “only” watched the terrible crime. Rape is common fare in the Islamic world. The German authorities are completely overwhelmed by the situation and apparently not anymore able to protect the citizenry. In Cologne between 70–80 % of the rapists are of Turkish descent.

[Now, read this moronic piece of crap: the cause must be related to ... anything you want, but NOT race!!!]

The exact reason for this behaviour is not understood and most likely a combination of religious-related misogyny, an exaggerated macho culture and, last but not least, a concerted official trivialization of the rape of German women in general.

The brutal crime is unusual even within this particular group. Yet only some local newspapers have reported the exact circumstances. As to the mass media, not a peep has been heard. Because as we all begin to understand by now, there exist clear instructions that serious crimes committed by immigrants must never be reported.

In another case a Turkish rapist had his sentence suspended. As an example of migrant subsidy in its purest form, a 45-year-old Turk, who had raped two women, did not have to go to jail. One of his victims, a 26 -year-old asthmatic woman from Ludwigsburg, is seriously ill, and he assailed her while she had an asthma attack. The Turk was sentenced to pay a mere €2,400 for the pain and suffering inflicted, and he accepted the judgment with a happy smile. As for the audience, it most likely was stunned by this incredible leniency.

The same Turk had already raped another woman, this time in a train compartment in southern Germany. During the trial the culprit confessed his crime willingly, because the judge had offered him a suspended sentence if he did so. And in the conclusion of the sentence the Turk was also highly praised for his willingness to confess. As to the EUR 2,400, he can eventually pay them off in minimal instalments.

This is a perversion of a legal system which no longer seems to work.

The Ludwigsburg local newspaper reported on 13 April 2011:

Rejoicing among Roma families, because a brutal rapist is on the loose while his victim needs permanent psychiatric care.

Immigrant Romas from Kosovo have perpetrated one of the most brutal rapes known so far. Yet the District Court of Arnsberg had the warrant suspended, in this way enabling one of the criminals to escape. His victim meanwhile has been committed to a closed psychiatric ward.

As to the case in question, the District Court of Arnsberg had to pass judgement on some particularly perverted immigrant rapists. To begin with, the ringleader of the gang was one Haljilj, a member of the Roma ethnic group, born in Kosovo in 1976, who can neither read nor write. He has lived in Germany since 1990, was expelled from school because of constant truancy, married in 1995 a German woman and fathered her two children, then lived with a Serbian woman in Dusseldorf and fathered her two children as well, and now, to round it off for the time being, fathered another child with another woman in Wuppertal. The illiterate delinquent has been convicted in Germany for theft and fraud.

Next comes his relative, the devout Muslim Roma Muslija, who was born 1982 in Kosovo and has no education or training, but many children as well. Finally, there is the relative of both, one Seljman. All three have, near the North Rhine-Westphalian town of Schmallenberg, raped a young German girl with incredible brutality. They did this vaginally, anally and orally while beating her repeatedly on the head.

When the girl was treated in the Children’s Hospital in Siegen, she tried to commit suicide. She lives now in a closed children’s psychiatric hospital, and her life is probably ruined forever. Whereas Muslija, whom the Arnsberg Judges so generously granted bail and thus helped him to escape, has settled safely in the Kosovo. His last wife received almost 10,000 Euros “return assistance” from the German taxpayer – reason enough to throw a big party before saying good-bye.

As to the general public, those in power have decided that it should be kept in the dark about these horrible crimes, as they might stoke possible prejudices against certain citizens. And so the so-called quality media — politically correct — looks bravely away and unquestioningly obeys the state-imposed censorship.
bahr

Re: Barbarous Beyond Belief

Postby Staropramen » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:44 am

One of the reasons that the jews invented a holocaust fable is to psychologically cripple Yahweh's people on the subject of exterminationism. Fill us so full of guilt over a genocide that never happened so we will never be able to carry out the final cleansing that we are destined to perform. But Yahweh will intervene and all the garbage that God did not plant will be wiped off the face of the earth.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby GermanSaxon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:27 pm

Staropramen said:
"One of the reasons that the jews invented a holocaust fable is to psychologically cripple Yahweh's people on the subject of exterminationism."

Yes, I agree. Ran into the guilt factor talking to an old friend yesterday. He had watched the old Twilight Zone episode about the camp guard being haunted. Feeling guilty himself he couldn't understand my view on the subject that I had shared with him in the past. One view of TZ and he see the bodies and feels the guilt.

In the end he came around but just shows you by not selecting what you watch & hear the enemy can poison your mind in a very quick way. German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby Lang » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Nowadays we can't be lovely and demonstrate "love'' to people anymore, trying to accept anyone and don't judge people. If one shows this "love" he is seriously immoral and mentally sick. What we need is hateful, brute people who hates everything and everybody who is not white, heterosexual and christian. We need bloody people with hate in their hearts to start a total war and aniquilate everything that is not white.

We are done with people showing "tolerance" and "love" who barely can make a joke fearful of offend determined group.

I can't wait to the day of victory, Jews will discover what a real holocaust looks like.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby brucebohn » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Lang wrote:Nowadays we can't be lovely and demonstrate "love'' to people anymore, trying to accept anyone and don't judge people. If one shows this "love" he is seriously immoral and mentally sick. What we need is hateful, brute people who hates everything and everybody who is not white, heterosexual and christian. We need bloody people with hate in their hearts to start a total war and aniquilate everything that is not white.

We are done with people showing "tolerance" and "love" who barely can make a joke fearful of offend determined group.

I can't wait to the day of victory, Jews will discover what a real holocaust looks like.

Yes, we are to have a "Perfect Hate", and filled with " Righteous Indignation",
however, we are also commanded to be "Wise as Serpents, yet harmless as
a dove".. Our time will come when we shall "Fill to them Double"! For
now we need to choose our battles carefully, we must make certain physical
preparation's, but more importantly we must focus on our spiritual needs...
Isaiah tells us we shall put them to the sword & dash their offspring
against the rock's... "Vengeance is mine" does not mean we will not be
invited to the "party".................
Last edited by brucebohn on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:05 am

The Germans killed 3 legions in three days, of other white men. I think you are right ...it will be good.

And in the presence of Messiah, well, it would be glorious in the Name of our King "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me".
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:13 am

Lang,

I removed your "I swear" comment and subsequent replies with that declaration. Statements like that can have legal implications and cause Christogenea.org problems which may divert Bill's time and energies from the primary mission. Besides, it's not good propaganda and is usually used against us by the enemy. There are smarter ways of saying things. As Bruce has demonstrated, you can't go wrong with quoting Scripture.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Lang » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Ok, I'm sorry, I just got mad at the article. I think it's better for me avoid reading this kind of things. Sorry.

About the 3 legions destroyed , it was in teutoburg battle or something like that I guess, really genious, and germanic people were the ones to destroy Rome, we really need a revival.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Return to Current Events