This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Racist Paki killer get brains bashed in prison

Discussions about current events

Racist Paki killer get brains bashed in prison

Postby Staropramen » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:06 am

Imran Shahid, who is ­serving life for leading the gang which kidnapped and killed Kriss Donald, was working out when his attacker struck at Kilmarnock prison in February.

Murderer William ­Crawford, 25, admitted the attack at the town's sheriff court.

Prosecutor Bernard Ablett said Shahid had started going to the gym with fellow prisoner Bernard Bisset.

He said Shahid had been using a rowing machine when the accused lifted a 15kg weight and struck the top of his victim's head from behind, before throwing the weight onto his chest and stamping on him.

He added: "Other ­prisoners with metal poles repeatedly struck Shahid's head and body with the metal poles."

When Bisset ­intervened he was chased and attacked.

Shahid suffered a ­fractured jaw and cheekbone, shattered teeth and cuts, bruises and swelling to his face and head.

Crawford admitted striking Shahid repeatedly in the head and body with weights and bars, kicking him repeatedly on the head and body and repeatedly stamping on his head, to his severe injury and danger of life.

He also admitted punching and kicking Bisset repeatedly on the head and body and striking him repeatedly with metal bars. Sentence was deferred for reports.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/crim ... m.22179883

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-24129535

I hope the POS dies. I hope the rest of his gang get their brains bashed in too.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Re: Racist Paki killer get brains bashed in prison

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:50 am

I cannot believe he is still alive after such an assault. Even the possible criminals in prison have more sense than most people, serving justice against this corruption.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 am

Paki gets brains bashed in, I'm feeling nothing, no sympathy.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:15 am

^He was already dead as far as I am concerned. Bless you.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Current Events