This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

New US One Hundred-dollar Bill

Discussions about current events

New US One Hundred-dollar Bill

Postby Hunter » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:12 am

On April 24, 2013, the Federal Reserve announced the new $100 bill would enter circulation on October 8, 2013.

Items on left side of bill
No new coloring, just the same drab green & the same words "Federal Reserve Note", but moved to the left side; the Official Fed Seal; US Treasury Secretary signature has been moved from the right to the left side, and Benjamin Franklin is now positioned on the left of the new Blue Stripe (note: Ben Franklin was a proponent of non-backed paper money, although, for altruistic reasons, i.e., the English/jew bankers were forcing the colonists onto a Gold/Silver standard but Franklin knew that the overseas trade would leave no physical money for the colonies for which to conduct domestic commerce).

Items on right side of bill
A gold ink well, gold Liberty Bell, gold feather pen, gold "100", a gold watermark, gold writing in the background, gold "July 4, 1776", and there's also a huge gold "100" on the back of the right side; also, the words "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE" has also been moved from the left to the right side.

So, what does this new $100 portend?
Hunter

Re: New US One Hundred-dollar Bill

Postby Nayto » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Inflation 8-)
Nayto

Postby Nayto » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 am

I've often wondered to myself...

Inflation is a byproduct of free market economics. In the end it facilitates the government borrowing from the federal reserve in order to increase the money supply.

What if a government simply printed its own money and used it to pay tenders as a means of injecting it into the economy as opposed to lending it to banks (like the current system). They could even just subsidise certain things like farming. Inevitably then the economy would inflate, right? One could impose price controls on the economy, but that might mean a shortage of supply if everyone is too well off.

Obviously these things would be easier to regulate if your economy was closed and national, but I've often wondered how it can be done and how countries like NS Germany did it. South Africa did it very well, but unfortunately there is no material on their economic theory anymore.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 am

If you simply had a closed national economy and used gold, silver or precious metals instead of useless paper as tender. You could also trade instead of using money. I would prefer to trade my excess grain for something like metal or food I don't grow. Paper money is worthless, trade should be done in precious metals.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Hunter » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:36 pm

I think it is highly probable that this new $100 bill alludes to a 'new' variation on a coming international gold standard, to be implemented upon a global reset of all currencies in latter 2013 (this would include a devaluation of the existing USD) - after a default of all US bonds/treasuries & associated government debts/obligations following a massive rise in interest rates - which is being purposely orchestrated.

With half of this bill being covered in gold symbols, it might be that there will a 50% gold backing to the revised and possibly revalued US dollar - which will be part of, or connected to, an international basket of selected currencies or to an existing global one like the presently used SDR (Special Drawing Rights), but ONLY backed in theory at an international trading level between the central banks of certain participating nations. This will be unredeemable in gold bullion, of course, on a domestic banking level by all the debt slaves - I mean United Nation's global citizens with their government-granted 'rights', lol.

It would stand to reason, then, that gold will be instantly reset at multiple price levels higher to the current nominal price, in order to facilitate this process. In my opinion, gold (along with silver) is being purposely driven down & suppressed in it's paper price at the moment for many reasons, some obvious. That is a whole other topic which could be discussed.

And by the way, in my opinion, silver will follow in lockstep with gold, as it has been doing already for a long time, and even surpass it by multiples at some point in the near future. It currently is trading at a 65-to-1 price ratio with gold, which is unsustainable, as it has existed in the ground at a historically mined 12-to-1 ratio with gold, and is currently estimated to be at a 9-to-1 ratio as stated by the USGS (United States Geological Survey). Above ground supplies of investable silver are said to be in reverse at a 1-to-6 ratio with gold (1 billion ounces of Ag / 6 billion ounces of Au).

(edit- paragraph added): FYI, the USGC has estimated that silver will become "extinct", that is to say, fully exhausted/depleted from all current existing sources (operational mines) by the year 2020 at silver's current level of mining - which is based on today's low nominal price of silver vs. effective cost to mine/produce. In other words, all the cheaply found silver in the earth's crust (near enough to the surface) will have been mined. And it will be GONE FOREVER! Because it is not hoarded like gold, but rather almost all newly mined, annual supply is used up by industrial applications. Adding in consumption by investors, silver goes into deficit every year and therefore has to draw from stockpiles which no longer exist.

Right now, what is trading and setting the spot price to a large extent are fractional reserve paper contracts (i.e., COMEX gold & silver futures contracts), which has included naked short selling (i.e., borrowing non-existent shares/contracts with which to short/bet lower on the exchange markets) using leverage of a 100 to 1. This has been demonstrated to be going on for years by bullion banks such as JPM, HSBC, GS, etc.. There has been no true price discovery in years for precious metals, especially silver. I believe that will change enormously going forward, once the manipulation or price-suppression scheme is undone, whether willingly by the powers-that-be (to their benefit) or by overwhelming market forces which leave them no choice.

Presently, the spot price of silver is stupid cheap at just under $20 per ounce. It cannot be mined out of the ground near to that price, let alone refined, assayed and minted into retail bullion. (Ask yourself "what can I even buy for $20 bucks at the moment"). It might get even more ridiculously cheap before this is through. At some point soon, consider trading in some of those useless Federal Reserve Coupons or whatever other fiat paper dollars you possess for some real hard money (i.e., American Silver/Gold Eagle bullion coins, Canadian Silver/Gold Maple bullion coins, Austrian Silver/Gold Philharmonic bullion coins, or generic or name-brand, .999-fine or better, bullion bars/rounds, such as Johnson Matthey ones, as well as "junk" silver - that would be US, pre-1965, 90% silver dollars, halves, quarters and dimes). Note: there are premiums of a couple dollars or more above the spot price added onto the total cost per ounce when purchasing these type of products.

Disclaimer: I am not providing any financial advice to anyone nor should it be construed as such. I am not a government accredited financial planner or advisor, nor may I be considered qualified by any government or government-endorsed agency to give financial advise of any kind. These are only my personal opinions which I have expressed based on my own personal knowledge which may or may not be considered accurate or even true. It is solely the responsibility of each individual to diligently verify all the information provided within, and he or she should not engage in any actions based on such information. All preceding comments and information contained and provided herein by the individual/poster known herein as Hunter are to be deemed strictly for entertainment purposes only and are not a solicitation of any kind.
Last edited by Hunter on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 am

to be implemented upon a global reset of all currencies in latter 2013 (this would include a devaluation of the existing USD) - after a default of all US bonds/treasuries & associated government debts/obligations following a massive rise in interest rates - which is being purposely orchestrated.

This is extremely important to understand. You might be thinking that higher interest rates would impair America's ability to service it's national debt because of the increasing portion needed for interest payments, and you'd be right, but that is not what should cause you the most concern. Nonetheless, let's first explore these numbers anyhow.

Interest Expense Fiscal Year End Totals
2012 $359,796,008,919.49
2011 $454,393,280,417.03
2010 $413,954,825,362.17
2009 $383,071,060,815.42
2008 $451,154,049,950.63

*As of May, 2013, Total Interest-bearing Debt rate is 2.468 %.
(Note: the Federal Reserve can't lower interest rates any further, as it currently 'loans' money to Authorized Participants/Fed member banks at ZERO %, so they can turn around & park it back at the Fed for 2%).

Interest Expense Fiscal Year 2013
May $24,378,480,861.09
April $35,951,751,963.63
March $23,472,400,737.30
February $16,901,310,565.17
January $17,816,590,831.57
December $95,736,594,801.52
November $25,068,968,472.99
October $12,922,741,407.27

Fiscal Year Total $252,248,839,640.54

2013 projection ~$350,000,000,000.

Now with the above data you might say "So what! In fact the interest payments have went down the last year or two." Well, that's because interest rates on government debt have been increasingly lowered from an already historic low average of ~5% before the crisis of 2008 to where it is now hovering below ~2.5%. This was done in order to accommodate the ability to service existing government debt while the incoming tax revenue stream has fallen and government spending levels have risen causing increasing financial deficits. The idea is to bring about as much government and private debt as possible before crashing the global financial & monetary system.

So now to the heart of the matter. In order to bring on a global financial/credit liquidity/monetary crisis, they need to pop the derivative bubble estimated to be well over a quadrillion (that's over 1,000 trillion) by some analysts. At any rate, the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) has stated that there are over 440 trillion in derivatives keyed directly to interest rates. By comparison, global GDP is only around 65 trillion at best. What will set off the derivative time-bomb is an accelerating rise in interest rates on government bonds, primarily in the USA and the EU, and that will quickly induce rising interest rates in everything else, besides. At the end of the day, most derivatives are nothing more than speculative bets based on interest rates. When interest rates get too high too quickly, a systemic financial implosion will begin, thus drying up or freezing up all credit markets causing the whole banking/monetary system to come to an absolute standstill.

Right now the yield curve on US bonds is starting to rise and the 10-year note has went up over 60% in just several weeks - approximately 1.65% in latter April to around 2.6% at present. Apparently, the 30% rise at which the yield rate on the 10-year bond broke above it's 50dma (50-day moving average) was the highest since 1962! Also, China just had a recent massive jump in interbank lending rates from 5.329% to over 6.9% between Tuesday and Friday of last week.

These are ominous clues as to what is forthcoming. If this trend continues, massive damage will begin to occur to those financial institutions holding the wrong side of the bet on those derivative time-bombs making them insolvent overnight. When too many of these, or certain crucial banks go bust, an unstoppable wave of financial destruction will sweep across the globe. In the aftermath, a complete world-wide recalibration of key currencies and a globally financial/monetary restructuring will ensue. To restore confidence to the banking system as well as rebalance and centralize power even more, I believe gold will play a large role as it necessarily reverts to becoming a Tier-1 asset on the books of the remaining few banks which were chosen beforehand to survive.

Disclaimer: I am not providing any financial advice to anyone nor should it be construed as such. I am not a government accredited financial planner or advisor, nor may I be considered qualified by any government or government-endorsed agency to give financial advise of any kind. These are only my personal opinions which I have expressed based on my own personal knowledge which may or may not be considered accurate or even true. It is solely the responsibility of each individual to diligently verify all the information provided within, and he or she should not engage in any actions based on such information. All preceding comments and information contained and provided herein by the individual/poster known herein as Hunter are to be deemed strictly for entertainment purposes only and are not a solicitation of any kind.
Hunter

Postby Michael » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:57 am

Hunter, in my opinion you are right with most of your analysis, however you are bringing a rational and honest man's mindset to this issue. A mindset that cares about such things as balancing budgets and true marketplace values, etc. The problem is that on the other hand the mafia group that owns the monopolies that issue the means by which settlements on contracts are made (incl. the Fed Res) do not care about budgets. They only care about the monopoly remaining just that....the monopoly.

Viewing the world economic environment at present is probably similar to how Noah felt when analysing his surroundings. It is not a matter of where is there honorable dealings to be found, it is a matter of where is there less corruption. The UK, Western Europe, Aust, NZ, Scandanavia, Can, and the USA are all of course corrupted at the central and higher court levels. However, at community levels things still are operating more or less according to honorable dealings at interpersonal level and at local court levels. Local budgets are still more or less balanced, and things operate according to Western civilised norms of behaviour. It is of course not what it used to be, but compared to say Russia or China or Argentina etc where 99% of the courts are corrupted, there is still some basic stability. This basic stability is the backbone of the currencies that are accepted within these jurisdictions as the prefered means of exchange. Therefore, only when these stable white societies no longer prefer to use the existing currencies as the means of exchange, will those currencies fail. In the mean time their value will eb and flow, but if they are in demand, some value will remain.

Additionally, world and domestic trade is just as concerned about an honorable court system protecting their valuable transactions, as it is about the means of exchange used in such transactions. This is why the most sought after currencies are those that are not only backed by a territory with large economic output, but a jurisdiction that has the least corrupt court system. For example, Russia is the largest energy producer in the world today, but Russian business owners increasingly elect the UK as the domicile jurisdiction and law for dispute resolution in their contracts. With today's post-communist, post-citizenry liquidation, Russia being the ultimate Kenite creation, with no honor at all in the court structure (as compared to a very honorable system in Imperial Christian Russia), no one trusts any asset to the hands of the court system there. (Which means Khazar/Edomites there can buy their way into any asset via a corrupt court decision). Therefore, the US, UK, and Swiss currencies will remain the most sought after, as they still have a stable society and judiciary to back them, relative to other territories in the world.

This of course highlights again how the parasitic Edomite lives off our ability to order society in an honorable fashion. We are just too foolish and vain to understand that we are being exploited, and so do not take the necessary actions, as Yahweh instructs us, to rectify the situation. As said, currencies are only valuable if they have users willing to demand them. White society in the USA still demands the privately owned and issued Federal Reserve Note as a means of exchange, so its value remains in relation to other alternatives, notwithstanding that it of course has devalued some 98% since 1913.

On the other hand, this highlights just how powerful we are, for if we, the white folk of the world, the only ones able to create and maintain and honorable society, decide to pull our support for this Babylonian system, it will fail immediately. This is why Yahweh demands of Isreal "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues". (KJV)
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Return to Current Events