This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Regarding the beheading of Drummer Lee Rigby

Discussions about current events

Regarding the beheading of Drummer Lee Rigby

Postby Acrimonious » Tue May 28, 2013 2:57 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22644857

I feel terribly for this poor guy, his wife, child, and family. This murder could have happened anywhere in Europe or America. It is our burden for allowing these blood-worshiping savages into our lands and providing them free shelter and sustenance. Every day that passes in which we are not able to drive the virulent plague of mongrels from our lands, that plague grows stronger and better connected while we fracture over petty squabbles and materialism. Let us pray for our brothers and sisters to throw off the yoke of secular slavery and return to Christ en masse.

Fenric and Nico, do either of you have any insight? What are the judeo-churchians saying about this? What about other soldiers? I'd love to hear what the people are candidly speaking over there.

EDIT: Please be careful with what you say, as I know some have been arrested for online posts regarding the situation :/ Freedom of speech is no more.
Acrimonious

Re: Regarding the beheading of Drummer Lee Rigby

Postby Fenwick » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Sorry i didn't see this posted earlier.

Some of it was handled in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5089

Now, putting the high likelihood that it's a false flag attack aside, I'm surprised by how much attention it has gotten.

I mean, negroes hack white people apart every day in London, and nobody notices. I suppose the victim being a soldier and the negro professing islam makes it look more poignant, but frankly criminals will justify their mad bloodlust in any way they can.

There have been reports of an islamic school and a community centre being burnt down in retaliation, but who did it, and how much it is according to the enemy's plans, is anybody's guess. The only positive note to take from it is that it does seem to have upset a lot of ordinary people, but I doubt they'll direct that energy to anything productive.
Fenwick

Re: Regarding the beheading of Drummer Lee Rigby

Postby Nayto » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:28 am

My rule of thumb is if its in the media its probably deception of some kind.
Nayto

Return to Current Events