This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Africans In China

Discussions about current events

Africans In China

Postby Linda » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:10 pm

PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Re: Africans In China

Postby Kentucky » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 pm

You can take the negro out of the jungle, but ya can't take the jungle out of the negro.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:07 pm

The chinese only really had contact with white businessmen in their country. Their prevailing view was that all outsiders were like whites, quiet and ready to get down to work without making much of a fuss.

Their invitation of half a million negroes to open basketball shops has left them puzzled at the outbreaks of TNB. They literally can't understand why there's such a difference.
Fenwick

Postby Nayto » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Niggers rioting on the streets!

Let's talk about it on the tele.

Marxism.
Nayto

Return to Current Events