This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Facebook Memorial Page Made BEFORE Boston Bombing???

Discussions about current events

Facebook Memorial Page Made BEFORE Boston Bombing???

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:29 am

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Facebook Memorial Page Made BEFORE Boston Bombing???

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:24 am

The same thing happened with the Sandy Hook incident and has reaped millions of dollars. I guess if you're going to do a false flag op, you might as well cash in on it. Come to think of it, there were some Wall Street shenanigans going on before 9/11that were traced back to the CIA.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:04 pm

I posted Bill's post here with the link to Christogenea in Newslinks at Stormfront (that had a breaking news thread on the Boston bombings going viral at 50 pages) along with this link http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/bos ... -flag.html and the entire thread disappeared right after I posted it. 50 pages and it was mostly regurgitating MSM poppycock. Pretty weird huh?

15 minutes later: 'Pat88' - Thread was glitched and some members couldn't open the last pages anymore, so I fixed it and returned it to Newslinks.

I tried a second time and it seemed to post ok; hopefully bring some traffic here.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:18 pm

15 minutes later... I get this PM:

That post was already deleted over a dozen times by different mods, don't repost it again. It was debunked in a now deleted thread.

PAT88, Moderator

go figure huh

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 pm

My second post was deleted as well. Several other people are complaining about the same thing. For example, here's a guy in Sustaining Members that had a link to ABC News:

Did I Do Something Wrong?
I posted a thread in news that vanished in a matter of minutes.

Boston Marathon Explosion, Waco Raid, Oklahoma City Bombing, Columbine and Virginia Tech Shootings All Happened in April | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bo ... .html?vp=1

If someone just doesn't want me posting, I'll go elsewhere

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Seems like Stormfront has joined the list of social media sites like Facebook that actively seek to silence any alternative interpretation of events in the news.

Don Black, Mark Zuckerberg, LOL
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Michael » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:24 pm

It seems they were running an "explosion training exercise" on the same day.

This blog I'm linking to is run by a race-mixing Englishman, but he sometimes has interesting information on there. Someone might want to catch the video of it were a runner in the race explains how bomb squads were present at the START of the race, including sniffer dogs, etc.

Link:
http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2013/04/how ... orted.html
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Kentucky » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Michael wrote:It seems they were running an "explosion training exercise" on the same day.

This blog I'm linking to is run by a race-mixing Englishman, but he sometimes has interesting information on there. Someone might want to catch the video of it were a runner in the race explains how bomb squads were present at the START of the race, including sniffer dogs, etc.

Link:
http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2013/04/how ... orted.html

I tried posting your link at Stormfront and it was deleted as soon as I posted it.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Michael wrote:It seems they were running an "explosion training exercise" on the same day.

And at Sandy Hook they were doing a gunman training exercise on the same day.
Fenwick

Postby Michael » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:08 am

More acting/actors it seems.....See the link below:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 21866.html
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Next

Return to Current Events