This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Constant Raping Of The South

Discussions about current events

The Constant Raping Of The South

Postby Linda » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 am

Well it seems as tho everything in my beautiful Southern Land has been and is being re-named to take the focus off the fact that the White Adam Race was ever here..... They have been doing this in Georgia for a long time. My soul is grieved for my people and my land.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/31/us/kl ... =5065&_r=0
PSALM 22:22 I will declare your Name to my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise you. 23 You that fear Yahweh, praise Him; all you the Seed of Jacob glorify Him; and fear Him, all you the Seed of Israel. 28 For the Kingdom Is Yahweh's and he is the governor among the nations.
Linda

Re: The Constant Raping Of The South

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:41 am

I also grieve the slow destruction of the South, even though I am not from there. However, it is just that our generation is reletively close in history to the events that saw the South defeated, and now see its slow destruction at the hands of the Adversary. I am sure many people who lived through the fall of our many great civilisations throughout history felt the same way, be it Persia, Egypt, Isreal, Judea, Christian Russia, or others. In the past however there were places on earth to escape to. Now no such places exist for the remaining Isrealites.

Having a gathering with the purpose of petitioning the Adversary is going to get nowhere, and moreover it is shameful for our great people to be grovelling at the Adversary's feet. The Adversary has no soul or spirit, it is a dead entity, and so will not hear. Such actions should only be attempted with our own kind, such as Isrealites that are still caught in Judeo-Christianity or otherwise ignorant of the truth of their history. We Isrealites continue to make this mistake, as we try to solve problems using our world view, which is underpinned by our soul and spirit, which is based upon honor and truth. We believe our Enemy will react to reason. Wrong! The Adversary will only react to force.

Our efforts are better to be directed to reaching our fellow Isrealites with the truth, getting out of Babylon, and building our communities.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Matthew 7 16-19 KJV
Michael

Postby Kentucky » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:19 am

Linda wrote:Well it seems as tho everything in my beautiful Southern Land has been and is being re-named to take the focus off the fact that the White Adam Race was ever here..... They have been doing this in Georgia for a long time. My soul is grieved for my people and my land.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/31/us/kl ... =5065&_r=0

I had a friend in Texas whose high school was nicknamed 'the rebels', but over the years the demographics changed to the point where the school was mostly black. My friend resigned to the fact that it was probably better that blacks use something else, rather than what pertained to us.

There's more to the story about Memphis from emails I received from different Klan groups. I can understand the sadness of losing our heritage to the mongrel hordes, but the initial story or news release from the Klan group, that was going to do the protesting, said that there were going to be 10,000 klansmen showing up and that they'd be ready for anything. Of course that's an unbelievable number that isn't going to happen. However, there were concerns that this might precipitate another Greesboro shootout from previous years. To make matters worse, there was another Klan group from Alabama (I think) who decided to ally themselves with a black organization in Memphis, as a buffer to prevent violence (I guess). From the news link, it doesn't look like anything happened this last weekend. But, I was mystified about the picture in the story. Look at the expression on the crowd's faces in relation to the black guy (the caption says he's a minister... of what?) and what look likes a young White person wrapped in a Confederate flag. What's going on there?; it doesn't say. It looks like he's saying, "Sorry dude, it's a negro world now, git used to it."

Mark
Kentucky

Postby GermanSaxon » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

Very sad story. The numbers of the people who showed up just points out that the Nationl Klan is on life support from FBI and SPLC shills. As several friends told me many years ago these meeting sometimes have more FBI and satan snitches than real kinfolk. Better to stear clear is what I was told again and again by CI folk.

We as Christians must be "about Yahweh's business." This was a hopeless battle not even supported by even a minority of local white folk as their minds have been "taken captive" by the enemy of Israel.

My families ancestors served in the Georgia Infantry during "The War of Northern Aggression" and such an article breaks my heart, too. I went down a few years ago and still saw the kinfolk in smaller towns resisting such garbage as diversity. With four years of Obama I can only pray they have harden their position.

We must not turn to the left or turn to the right but focus on the Kingdom and "Our King Jesus" and work to do the work Bill speaks of and focus on our families and kinsman neighbors and spread the True Gospel. Each one of us can bring a change in society one kinsman or kinswomen at a time and free those "taken captive" by our enemy.
German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Return to Current Events