This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Swiss tourist gang-raped in central India, police say

Discussions about current events

Swiss tourist gang-raped in central India, police say

Postby Amell » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 pm

It's beyond me, why anyone would want to go there. Especially knowing that a woman, three months ago was also gang raped there!!!

A Swiss woman who was on a cycling trip in central India with her husband has been gang-raped by eight men, police said Saturday. The attack comes three months after the fatal gang-rape of a woman aboard a New Delhi bus outraged Indians.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/swis ... lice-say-1
Amell

Re: Swiss tourist gang-raped in central India, police say

Postby GermanSaxon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Looks like the Jewish Bollywood technique of introducing Talmudic filth into the minds of the Hindus of India is working well. Every year this hell hole of a country through its new Jewish media holding companies lower the media standards to USA Hollywood standards like slow arsenic poisoning.

I must agree with what one commentor said- Why would Europeans want to vacation in this third world hell hole.
German Saxon
GermanSaxon

Postby wmfinck » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Real simple. Dive into a cesspool, and you will be attacked by hostile organisms. What the hell should they expect? I would much rather go biking in Switzerland!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Amell » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Exactly, It is a hell hole!! :twisted:
Amell

Postby Eveleen » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:53 am

These people are so naive that it borders on stupidity. I would not go in one of these countries even if they payed me. And anyway, what's there so interestying to see?

Oh, maybe this O_o ...
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

(caution, very graphic pictures)
Eveleen

Postby Kentucky » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Eveleen wrote:These people are so naive that it borders on stupidity. I would not go in one of these countries even if they payed me. And anyway, what's there so interestying to see?

Oh, maybe this O_o ...
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

(caution, very graphic pictures)

I've seen a lot of disgusting stuff, but that takes the cake. There should be a WARNING before going there, to have a barf bag handy. "Graphic" doesn't really prepare you for the gross out.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Article wrote:One can’t criticise people for reliving themselves on the beach or in a field, after all this is what our ancestors had to do, all the Indians are doing is preserving a natural way of life that has continued for tens of thousands of years. This is one of the most natural parts of the way people there live, and it’s only we foreigners who make a fuss about it.

These idiotic liberals... I seriously doubt any Aryan society from Adam to now ever lived even close to as dirty as these animals.

Interestingly cleanliness to eliminate such conditions was part of the Mosaic law thousands of years ago.
Nayto

Postby GetOffMyLawn » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm

I seem to recall reading something in one of the "Lost Books" where Yahweh grabbed the tail of a snake in Eden and gave it a throw, landing it in India.
My love for YHWH is the reason for my absolute disdain of His enemies.
GetOffMyLawn

Return to Current Events