This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pope Benedict is resigning shortly.

Discussions about current events

Pope Benedict is resigning shortly.

Postby Acrimonious » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 am

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/11/world/eur ... signation/

Mystery Babylon loses a head. Will more spring up to replace it?
Acrimonious

Re: Pope Benedict is resigning shortly.

Postby Fenwick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 am

According to the Papal Prophecies there's only one more after this. Of course even most Catholics don't believe in them. It is likely we'll have many more figureheads propping up this corner of Babylon for years to come.
Fenwick

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 am

This morning's news on CNN hinted that the next Pope may be a non-European, which means perhaps a negro. Then what will the White Nationalist Orthodox/Catholic universalists have to say for themselves? Is that what it will take for them to "Come out of her My people"? We shall see what the jewish Jesuits lurking in the shadows will do. It sounds like Benedict is being blackmailed; it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:16 am

Kentucky wrote:This morning's news on CNN hinted that the next Pope may be a non-European, which means perhaps a negro. Then what will the White Nationalist Orthodox/Catholic universalists have to say for themselves? Is that what it will take for them to "Come out of her My people"?

We can only hope. At the very least it would stop them calling us "judaized" if they are negrified. I kind of expected Stormfront to crash with this news, and lo, I can't get on.
Fenwick

Postby Acrimonious » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Kentucky wrote:This morning's news on CNN hinted that the next Pope may be a non-European, which means perhaps a negro. Then what will the White Nationalist Orthodox/Catholic universalists have to say for themselves? Is that what it will take for them to "Come out of her My people"? We shall see what the jewish Jesuits lurking in the shadows will do. It sounds like Benedict is being blackmailed; it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Mark

I've had the feeling that we'd be seeing a non-White pope for a while now; after all, the RCC is one of the largest anti-European forces out there, and now that the anti-Christian indoctrination of Europeans is reaching the boiling point, it seems that they won't be shy about revealing their true nature. A few footbaal games here and there (with plenty of alcohol to appease the Israelite masses, of course), and the Edomite scum will have their tentacles positioned to squeeze the life out of our kindred. 144,000?
Acrimonious

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 am

Mark, referring to your article posted here on SF:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853501-27/

Do you think they are actually full of strife and infighting there? Doesn't the fact that it's in the media show us that this is false information? I'm sure they're just crafting public opinion all the while they all understand exactly what is going on and are probably in unison on it.

They need a good story to excuse the pope from resigning -- A supposedly unheard of act. What better opportunity than to further smear the name of "Christianity"?
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 am

Nayto wrote:Mark, referring to your article posted here on SF:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t853501-27/

Do you think they are actually full of strife and infighting there? Doesn't the fact that it's in the media show us that this is false information? I'm sure they're just crafting public opinion all the while they all understand exactly what is going on and are probably in unison on it.

They need a good story to excuse the pope from resigning -- A supposedly unheard of act. What better opportunity than to further smear the name of "Christianity"?

I don't know if there's strife and infighting, but there's always been intrigue and skullduggery in its sordid history. I believe the jews have control of the Vatican and perhaps the perverts of the cloth are making their move for their slice of the pie. The media just supplants the Babylonian identity of confusion. I've written about this recently concerning internecine warfare within the New World Order. If jews were the only people left on earth, they would concoct conspiracies against each other.

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Current Events