This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Golden Dawn is on track to Taking over Greece

Discussions about current events

Re: Golden Dawn is on track to Taking over Greece

Postby Vandal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 am

Is this guy a mongrel? Or is it possible the Jews paid him to say such things with rage and indignation?

[youtube]http://youtu.be/E4AXJx3IzdY[/youtube]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Vandal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:58 am

Quotes from article about Golden Dawn with some comments inserted:

"Supporters of the ultra-nationalist, far-right party Golden Dawn joined protesters clutching religious symbols and blocked the entrance of the Hitirio Theatre. Together they shouted slogans against immigrants, atheists and homosexuals, while threatening anyone who challenged them with violence. The reason behind all this commotion? Theatre producers were staging a performance of the Terence McNally’s 1997 play, Corpus Christi, which depicts the relationship between Jesus and the Apostles in an entirely different – and homosexual – light."

"However, Golden Dawn’s ire is not restricted to immigrants. Following their recent popularity, the party’s devotees have also targeted leftists, atheists, homosexuals, artists, women and anyone who does not comply with their particular vision of religious, family-orientated, pure-blooded Greekness.

"The party’s various initiatives, such as creating blood bank for those with “pure Greek blood”, and distributing food and groceries to Greek citizens, have created a substitute for social welfare and have helped to bolster the party’s growing popularity in the mainstream."

"Even after the return of democracy in 1976, Greece remains a deeply conservative country where relatively few steps have been made towards equal rights and tolerance. Homosexuality is still a taboo, especially for older generations, and the gay rights movement is widely viewed with suspicion, if not opposition. Civil unions and legal rights for same-sex couples are generally opposed, both by the Orthodox Church and the vast majority of mainstream political parties. Same-sex unions are illegal in Greece and there are currently no plans for legalisation. At the same time, 98 per cent of the “native” population is Greek Orthodox, which is also the country’s official religion as the state and the church have never been officially separated. In Greece, the Church is largely exempt from taxes, and the salaries and pensions of mainstream Orthodox clergymen are still paid for by the State. Furthermore, all pupils in primary and secondary schools in Greece attend Christian Orthodox instruction, although there is an exemption system for those who do not want to attend. In such an ethnoreligious culture, there is little evidence of acceptance or tolerance of other religious groups or even atheists." [In other words, Greece is, officially, without debate, a Christian nation that does not tolerate the level of sodomy and blasphemy we see in America. I don't know how universalist Greek orthodox doctrine is, but it is GREEK Orthodox.]

It seems Greece has everything going for it to have a successful revolution against the money speculators and Jews. Golden Dawn is now the #3 party in only 3 years, and will probably take over the country unless world war 3 brings half of Africa to the shore to invade Europe. Look for Germany and Russia to react to that kind of Jewish plot.

"Even before the economic crisis, Greece had failed to integrate its migrant populations. The majority – who came from neighbouring countries such as Albania following the fall of Communism – have long faced prejudice, mistreatment and negative stereotypes." [In other words, the Greeks refused de-segregation, and remained separate. I say fooey to the Greeks-are-turks myth.]

And here's the rub, the fly in the Jew's ointment: "Therefore it should be no surprise then that a country that has made such little progress concerning human rights – by Western standards – is eager to turn a blind eye to the activities of ultra-nationalist extremists such as Golden Dawn." [In other words, the Greeks have refused to become servile pigs like the Americans!]

"Golden Dawn’s popularity has even allowed the party to open offices in New York and Melbourne in order to reach out to the Greek diaspora." This reminds me of: "Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, To the church of God in Corinth, together with all the saints throughout Achaia / Ephesus / Phillippi / ", etc.

It sounds to me like Greece is a powder keg and about to blow. We'll find out for sure if they really are Christians by how the Jews respond to crush their resistance, if the Jews can even muster someone to do the dirty work with all the financial collapse going on in Europe. Sending the U.S. in to bomb Greece would probably be worse for P.R. than the Sandy Hook fiasco. The Jews are moving from rare to well done. The next decades of history, if we have that long, will see a unraveling of Jewish lies. Eighteen members of Greece's parliament will support a new Hitler rising, and come next election that number will potentially be significantly higher. Whatever the Jews do to try to contain Greece, may set Europe, and probably (hopefully) America on fire for vengeance against the devil. If we in America get to 55% unemployment and as hungry as the Greeks have been lately, that would be interesting.

Hurry up and fall already, Babylon, so we can act like a bunch of angry Greeks. :x

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

UPDATE:

From Jewikipedia:

"Members of the Universalist Church of America claimed universalist beliefs among some early Christians such as Origen. Richard Bauckham in Universalism: a historical survey ascribes this to Platonist influence, and notes that the final restoration of all souls seems to have been not uncommon in the East during the fourth and fifth centuries and was apparently taught by Gregory of Nyssa, though this is disputed by Greek Orthodox scholars."

From what I gathered looking online, Orthodoxy teaches that everyone will see God, and those who loved him will feel his love burn in their hearts, and those who hated him, will be burnt by him. Perhaps that was a pun? Don't the Jews see another Christ they'd like to crucify every time they look at a white Christian? perhaps they are burning already and just don't know it yet; who will turn up the gas?

UPDATE:

The head of the Greek church is a niggro-cuddler: '' "Perhaps most significantly, the head of the Church of Greece, Archbishop Ieronymous II, spoke out. “The Church loves all people, including those who are black, white or non-Christians,” he said. ''
Vandal

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 am

Vandal wrote:
Nayto wrote:This is why we need Christ and not secular "White Nationalist" movements. I think all CIs would do well not to get overly sentimental about these movements. When people start preaching racial purity in the name of Christ I will start to get excited.....

Is Golden Dawn a secular, "white nationalist" movement?

Who is overly sentimental?

When who starts preaching racial purity will you get excited?

I don't see them preaching about racial unity in the name of Christ. They talk about Christ. They talk about race. If they could put the two together and realize our race's genetic destiny, they'd start genetic screening for their movement right away.

Apartheid South Africa was all about Christ. It was all about racial segregation. Look where we are now. The proof is in the pudding.

Israel is so starved for hope that hope becomes poison. Our only hope is in Christ; in the promise given to Abraham.
Nayto

Postby Vandal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Gallowglass wrote:I searched that kind of teeth and there's NO way for you to possibly know that since the shovel teeths has a huge ridge in the back of it. Is usually found in native americans and eskimos, also the asians have different shaped molars than whites. For those who dont know how shovel teeth look like, here you can see:

Actually, you can tell some shovel teeth from the front. The profile of his incisors and the ones next to them indicate a shovel ridge instead of the tapered bottom you see on caucasian teeth. I have seen teeth like that on American Indians. The eye teeth especially look mongoloid to me. Also, the shape of his mouth is almost frightening to look at. And I am fairly certain the first picture is of a Jew. His eyes are a "dead" giveaway. Nayto, is he, or is he not a Jew? The idea that sorting out race is a difficult science, is not going to fly with me. Aryans have beautiful symmetry and nicely shaped skulls and jaws. Unless there are serious nutritional deficiencies, or obesity hiding the structure, this is going to be the case with most any Aryan you look at.
Vandal

Postby Nayto » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Vandal, why would you specifically point him out as a jew? You're being disingenuous; that's Jake Jew'hall, the well known jew actor. You could have said mongrel, I'd have accepted that. You could have said you recognised the person and knew he was jewish, I'd have accepted that. But specifically calling him a jew on some arbitrary -- if any -- criteria and then making a point of calling me out on it seems like pretense to me. In Afrikaans there is a saying apt in this situation: You've spoken past your own mouth.

I wonder if you can make such a specific call on the second picture?
Nayto

Postby Gallowglass » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Thanks for clarifying the shovel teeth, Vandal. Never seen those in the whites I know, be friends or family. That's a very damn weird tooth shape I must say, LOL
Gallowglass

Postby Vandal » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 am

Nayto wrote:Vandal, why would you specifically point him out as a jew? You're being disingenuous; that's Jake Jew'hall, the well known jew actor. You could have said mongrel, I'd have accepted that. You could have said you recognised the person and knew he was jewish, I'd have accepted that. But specifically calling him a jew on some arbitrary -- if any -- criteria and then making a point of calling me out on it seems like pretense to me. In Afrikaans there is a saying apt in this situation: You've spoken past your own mouth.

I wonder if you can make such a specific call on the second picture?

"Making a point of calling me out on it ..... ? What are you referring to? You asked me a question and I answered. Now I am to be accused for doing as you asked? How fickle.

Are you saying you don't think I'm astute enough to see Jewishness in a person? Are you saying I can't judge between good and bad seed, when we are called to separate ourselves? I've been able to tell a person was Jewish from behind, without seeing his face at all. He turned around and it was a Jew rabbi without his yarmulke. I pegged another Jew who looked "white" at a truck wash before started washing my truck, from about 40 feet distance. I could see his face was not quite Aryan, but close, and tried to tell myself, "no, now you are just seeing Jews under every rock." I walked inside and the Kosher notice was right on the wall with a visibly Jewish freak working the counter. The freak was a member of his local coven.

You are accusing me of being disingenuous, and then telling me what I know. If you already knew the person was a Jew, and asked me to tell you, perhaps it was you being disingenuous. Why would you post a picture of someone you knew was Jewish, to test me? What are you trying to "prove?" Why are you trying to tempt me, Nayto?

And I have not had a television for about 16 or 17 years now. Why would I know anything about actors and pop culture? What is a well known actor to you, is someone whose name I never heard of before this thread. I hadn't heard of Britney Spears for quite some years after she had become famous. I hadn't heard of Eminem until months after he had been a pop icon. Does that make me disingenuous?

If you are trying to link this to the idea that Greeks are mongrels and I just don't have the chops to see it, epic fail. I've read posts online about people who've been to Greece or live in Greece and their assessment of the Greek race is one of a people who have resisted racial integration while America has jumped into the multicult sewer with an ice cream scoop. I even taunted a Greek once about the Turks just for fun. I asked her if a Turkish looking beast was a prime specimen of Greek. It was all in good fun, though, not meant to actually disparage the Greeks. I find your anti-Greek comments premature and disparaging. They are standing up for their race, something I don't see happening this side of the pond. I can be an armchair quarterback and nitpick at all their imperfections, and condemn them, and the same logic of condemnation would apply to America's founding fathers who did have at least one kike in the conventions, who owned nigger slaves, who allowed Jewish trade, and had divisions over the issue of religion. The same stifling logic would apply to Yashua himself for having the kike, Judas, as one of his Apostles. "Hey, Jesus, until you get rid of that kike, you can't organize a group of men to promote your kingdom .... " This fanatical idea that we, who are sinners, not omniscient, cannot stand up and do anything until we are first perfect and sinless, and have tatooed a star of David on every tare, is taking nobody nowhere. If a father should defend his daughter from a rapist, why should a people not defend their nation from a plutocratic gang-rape? Are we supposed to let our daughters be raped until Jesus comes to make it all better? I think the Greeks would say, "No!"
Vandal

Postby Nayto » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:07 am

I'm not in the mood for walls of text. Can you comment on the second picture or not?

Contrary to what you might think, this is not a test, but rather is rhetorical.
Nayto

Postby Vandal » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 am

Both pictures could be of the same person with different lighting and makeup.
Vandal

Postby Gallowglass » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 am

I agree with Vandal, Nayto you have to give some credit to the greek patriots there, what they're doing it can't be done in your country, SA, the niggers and white traitors would riot up and put an end to the white minority living there, it can't be done in the US (at the moment) but in Europe seems we can. Greeks are different from their northern neighbours, they actually have balls, not saying that northern europeans lost it but...they have been castrated and weakened a lot by their ultra liberal goverments. Of course that the ultimate victory belongs to Yahweh but I think this is a start of the great army so then we can deal the final blow.
Gallowglass

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events