This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Golden Dawn is on track to Taking over Greece

Discussions about current events

Re: Golden Dawn is on track to Taking over Greece

Postby Vandal » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Ye will know them by their fruits. Greece is about as demographically white as the United States was fifty years ago. Greece is about 93% European/Caucasian.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Staropramen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 am

Nayto wrote:This is why we need Christ and not secular "White Nationalist" movements. I think all CIs would do well not to get overly sentimental about these movements.

You are absolutely right.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:21 am

Vandal wrote:Ye will know them by their fruits. Greece is about as demographically white as the United States was fifty years ago. Greece is about 93% European/Caucasian.

Mainstream sources' classification of white is too loose in my opinion. I know of plenty of people who look white to a common bystander (and would classify themselves as such) but I know for a fact they are mongrels. A few of them are Greek. That's part what is so insidious about it. Look at all those Hollywood jews our kindred fawn over and would gladly procreate with. They look white, but they quite simply aren't.
Nayto

Postby Vandal » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 am

Nayto wrote:If they're non-white, even to 0.000000000001% admixture (or less), they're worthless. It doesn't matter how white nationalist or pro-white they are.

The sad reality is that even those who look white in Greece are likely to be mixed. It's shocking how the mongrels blend in these days. There probably are some pure whites in Greece, but I doubt there are many.

GOLDEN DAWN GREEKS small.png
Golden Dawn Soldiers Look Pure White, not mixed
GOLDEN DAWN GREEKS small.png (212.17 KiB) Viewed 2104 times

You can't tell the difference between these Greeks and a group of Germans at Oktoberfest. Greece appears on track to becoming a whites-only country in our lifetime. The Police try to avoid arresting or interfering with the Golden Dawn. This means the police know the state is impotent and failing. This means they know who butters their bread now.

..... Golden Dawn claims that all immigrants to Greece are illegal, but it's especially concerned about those who are not Caucasian. It is not shy about its white-supremacist beliefs. Its manifesto says it wants to create a Greece that acknowledges "the spiritual, ethnic and racial inequality of humans." Boukouras, like other Golden Dawn members, strongly rejects the neo-Nazi label, though he does note that "history has not judged Adolf Hitler fairly yet." He believes the South Asian and African immigrants "will pollute the Greek race." He doesn't, however, believe there's a problem with white, Christian immigrants, like Tzas' Russian wife. "Pakistanis should stay in Pakistan, Indians in India and Somalis in Somalia," Boukouras says. "These ethnicities have offered nothing to humankind." ..... [ Time Magazine, http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,881 ... 08,00.html ]

I was going through some articles written in Greek on the Golden Dawn website. Racial purity and refusal of mixed-racelings is part of their platform. It is a myth that Greeks are "mixed." Greece is by percentage, more white than the United States.
Last edited by Vandal on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Picture too large... shrinking it
Vandal

Postby Nayto » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:24 pm

Tell me, are these two people pure white or not...

Sample 1:
http://image.funscrape.com/images/j/jak ... -12231.jpg

Sample 2:
http://i.imgur.com/Xw5HARf.jpg
Nayto

Postby Vandal » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:42 am

Nayto wrote:Tell me, are these two people pure white or not...

Sample 1:
http://image.funscrape.com/images/j/jak ... -12231.jpg

Sample 2:
http://i.imgur.com/Xw5HARf.jpg

The first one is absolutely a Jew, absolutely no question whatsoever, as his eyes and nose bridge are ANTI-ARYAN and cavitated as a Canaanite nose with the complete lack of inner reflection around the iris muscle. Aryans look inward through their own eyes; Jews cannot reflect inward, because there is nothing inside to reflect to, and this shows in the eyes. Also, his complexion is not "Medditerranean" but Jewish. I could tell by his skin tone he is not white and is likely Jewish. His eyes prove it. The ears confirm it. White ears generally are very flat to the head or hang wide out there ... and are generally assymetrical on their cant and kern, not on the bent of the tops.

When I get more time I might study the second one. Appears to have shovel teeth, which don't exist in Aryans.
Vandal

Postby Gallowglass » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:26 am

Guys...racial classification is a hard and a "guess who is who" kind of game. In my years of experience is almost impossible to know everything about an anonimous picture of someone in the internet, you can't classify people like that. You need pictures of his profile, a front picture with good light, no smiling and a neutral face. However if we're talking about a jew or a mongrel and we have their background info, then that's complete then. Don't forget that modern ashkenazi jews have loads and loads of aryan blood, but they can't get rid of the curse, which everybody knows what that is.
Now, is the first time in my life I heard about "shovel teeth" do you mean those two front teeth that hundreds of millions of whites have, are not an aryan trait? I hope you are kidding us, Vandal. To me the second guy has dinaric influence and I'd place him in some eastern european country, but I'm not sure.

Dinaric is the third white group, there's Nordic and Alpine. The rest of caucasian subraces are a mix of those and we ALL have bits and pieces of each, of course there are individuals who have more dominant traits than the rest.

I searched that kind of teeth and there's NO way for you to possibly know that since the shovel teeths has a huge ridge in the back of it. Is usually found in native americans and eskimos, also the asians have different shaped molars than whites. For those who dont know how shovel teeth look like, here you can see:

http://www.mjpath.org.my/past_issue/MJP ... tition.pdf

Also, let's stop being off-topic ...if possible
Gallowglass

Postby Nayto » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 am

Gallowglass, that's exactly my point.

I think my point is on topic because it relates directly to this Greek movement in that we shouldn't be overly sentimental because they're likely to have a ton of mongrels amongst them. Also they can be as "Christian" as they like, but the "Christian" mongrels are going to burn just as hot as the non-"Christian" ones.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Part of a commentary from The Nationalist Times, October/November 2012:

Greece has been the European country most plundered by the banksters' "austerity" programs, and it is in Greece where the strongest nationalist reaction against the banksters, immigrants, and the establishment in general is taking place, under the leadership of Golden Dawn, a hard-core political party that now has the support of about 25% of Greeks.

Unlike in the U.S. and some other Western nations, Whites have not lost the streets to hordes of non-Whites in Greece, and it is in the streets, as well as the voting booth, that Golden Dawn is gaining power. Writing an article called "The Gladiators" for the website Alternative Right.com, Dimitrios Papageorgiou, an Athens-based journalist and broadcaster, says of Golden Dawn: "The rise in Golden Dawn's popularity in the months after the elections has brought it to third place and seen the mainstreaming of nationalism. This is quite obvious to anyone living in Greece at the moment, as Golden Dawn is one of the favorite topics of discussion in any given company, either on a positive or a negative note.

And it is true that even after the successful result in the elections, Golden Dawn has not reduced the activism that first brought it to notice--from distributing food in the central square of Athens to clashes with the police outside immigrant camps in mainland Greece and even inside the parliament. Its popularity is spreading beyond Greece at the moment to the Greek Diaspora, with chapters being set up in the USA, Canada, and Australia.

The main cause of Golden Dawn's popularity is not its views and solutions for the economic problems that Greece is facing. I would go even further and claim that it is not even its staunch views on immigration. It is exactly what nationalists in the recent years have been afraid of admitting, that is the readiness to use violence. GD has cultivated the image of its members as people who can act violently against those that threaten the Greek populace, be they politicians, immigrants, or thugs. It's their tendency for action instead of words that has won over a number of people, even if they do not entirely agree with them or vote for them.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Vandal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:31 am

Nayto wrote:This is why we need Christ and not secular "White Nationalist" movements. I think all CIs would do well not to get overly sentimental about these movements. When people start preaching racial purity in the name of Christ I will start to get excited.....

Is Golden Dawn a secular, "white nationalist" movement?

Who is overly sentimental?

When who starts preaching racial purity will you get excited?
Vandal

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events