This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Golden Dawn is on track to Taking over Greece

Discussions about current events

Golden Dawn is on track to Taking over Greece

Postby Vandal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:37 am

Over 50,000 Golden Dawn Nationalists assemble in this video. "Golden Dawn" == "the day star arise in your heart?"

Golden Dawn is taking over social welfare assistance from the vaccuum of ineptitude of the failing government. I have said repeatedly, we in the "white movement" need to be doing this here. It is by providing for the complete social welfare of our own people that we will win the masses. We must be prepared here to do what Golden Dawn is doing, on a much larger scale. see Acts 6.

The reason the media calls the Golden Dawn a "neo-nazi" group is because of this:

Israelis to buy up Greece's infrastructure (for pennies on the shekel, of course!)
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/t ... fault.aspx
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Re: Golden Dawn is on track to Taking over Greece

Postby NicoChristian » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:02 pm

I hope they are successful, it could lead to a domino effect all over Europe. I think it only takes one country to start it off. A lot of us have been waiting for the day for years. I still think for now it's good to be patient and not do anything extreme yet. Be patient, I know it's hard.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I hope they are successful, it could lead to a domino effect all over Europe. I think it only takes one country to start it off. A lot of us have been waiting for the day for years. I still think for now it's good to be patient and not do anything extreme yet. Be patient, I know it's hard.

Iceland has taken the lead. Their national debt has been repudiated, claiming that it was incurred by fraud to begin with. They have routed the den of vipers and either arrested dozens of banksters and corrupt politicians or driven them out of the country. A sense of moral integrity is slowly returning as well. They just said NO to the New World Order, but you're not going to hear about it from the controlled jewish media.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm

From what I'd seen of the Icelandic banking crisis, the country had grown fat on the offshore banking trade and then denied all responsibility to the clients when it collapsed, held a few protests and then elected a left wing government. The people I know there haven't spoken of anything terribly impressive, but then not everyone moves in the same circles, even within a small society like Iceland.

Greece on the other hand seems to be going the more traditional fascist route, but this being Greece you'll probably get a reactionary military government grabbing power over the heads of any nationalists. I'm not impressed by how half the GD people I've seen look like turks either.
Fenwick

Postby Eveleen » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Fenwick wrote:I'm not impressed by how half the GD people I've seen look like turks either.

Right... because you are so Aryan looking.

Some do look like turks (sadly), but please, do not exaggerate.

It gets on my nerves when people (whom for the most part never visited the mediterranean European countries) think they know how people look like.

GD is the most powerful nationalist movement in Europe. That is the good part, the one we should focus on. It does not happen in US or any or any of thet nordern countries. Though I really hope it will soon.
Eveleen

Postby Fenwick » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Right... because you are so Aryan looking.

Well I'm not a Turk, I know that much. I don't see why I should be barred from calling out hook nosed and grey skinned aliens just because I don't have blonde hair.

Some do look like turks (sadly), but please, do not exaggerate.
I'm not saying pure white Greeks look like Turks, I'm saying a lot of the people in Greece ARE Turks. And some of those are in the Golden Dawn.

It gets on my nerves when people (whom for the most part never visited the mediterranean European countries) think they know how people look like.
I have visited Greece, and I know you don't get skin as black as some of the "greeks" I've seen without nonwhite admixture. I live in Britain, I know an Arab when I see one.

GD is the most powerful nationalist movement in Europe. That is the good part, the one we should focus on. It does not happen in US or any or any of thet nordern countries. Though I really hope it will soon.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I like the work that they're doing. And their ideology is more in line with mine than any of the parties in the rest of the world. But there are aliens in their midst and not all of them are outside the Golden Dawn.
Fenwick

Postby Eveleen » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Fenwick wrote: Right... because you are so Aryan looking.

Well I'm not a Turk, I know that much. I don't see why I should be barred from calling out hook nosed and grey skinned aliens just because I don't have blonde hair.

Didn't mean to offend you or call you a Turk (though it sounded like, sorry, but this thing gets me easily on my nerves). It was just an irony regarding the fact that many white people do not look like "ideal Aryans" but criticize others. And also that we should not apply this a bit unrealistic standard to every white person. (That if it's white ofc).

Anyway, if GD wants to do real business it should also get rid of the Turks within.

I wish this movent would expand through Europe and I think that in the end it will. But sometimes I look around (for instance at my liberal, apathic and ignorant classmates) and I sincerely cannot see it. But well, we must keep the faith that Yahweh will redeem us.
Eveleen

Postby Fenwick » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Eveleen wrote:Didn't mean to offend you or call you a Turk (though it sounded like, sorry, but this thing gets me easily on my nerves). It was just an irony regarding the fact that many white people do not look like "ideal Aryans" but criticize others. And also that we should apply this standard to every white person. (That if it's white ofc).

It's OK, I wasn't criticising the whites in the GD. I didn't really mean to exagerrate that half of them were Turks, most of the ones I've seen have been whites, and often very physically impressive ones at that! :mrgreen: But I have seen a few at their rallies that look like they're mixed. It's a problem with any movement and I hope the GD take the opportunity to cleanse their ranks before sabateurs and tricksters damage them.

I'm not one of those nordicists, I just think every nation has it's problems with a few mixed subhumans trying to blend in among the pure white societies. The USA has it's negroes, Western Europe has the arabs, Eastern Europe has a limited gypsy problem and the Mediterranean has it's Turks. I'm not attacking the whites in those lands by any means, it's just that we all have mixed peoples living among us and we have to be careful of them, especially in a growing movement like the Golden Dawn.
Fenwick

Postby Eveleen » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Fenwick wrote:I'm not one of those nordicists, I just think every nation has it's problems with a few mixed subhumans trying to blend in among the pure white societies. The USA has it's negroes, Western Europe has the arabs, Eastern Europe has a limited gypsy problem and the Mediterranean has it's Turks. I'm not attacking the whites in those lands by any means, it's just that we all have mixed peoples living among us and we have to be careful of them, especially in a growing movement like the Golden Dawn.

Yes, in every white land there is some sort of plague. While I'm here in Western Europe, when going to and from my University, I pass through different and very exotic countries: India, China, Peru, Bolivia, Africa, especially Morocco, but while in Eastern Europe I am relieved of this large voyaje, I sometimes feel like in ( or at least smell like it) Bangladesh or India (gypsies in other words).

So yes, we better all wake up.
Eveleen

Postby Nayto » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:00 am

If they're non-white, even to 0.000000000001% admixture (or less), they're worthless. It doesn't matter how white nationalist or pro-white they are.

The sad reality is that even those who look white in Greece are likely to be mixed. It's shocking how the mongrels blend in these days. There probably are some pure whites in Greece, but I doubt there are many.
Nayto

Next

Return to Current Events