This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The New World Order, foreign troops in America?

Discussions about current events

The New World Order, foreign troops in America?

Postby Melissa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Melissa

Re: The New World Order, foreign troops in America?

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:00 pm

From the digital out-of-focus quality of the video (I could not see the "reverse swastika" on the roof of the building LOL), it looked like it was made about 20 years ago. I used to listen to the kosher conservatives Steve Quayle and John Stadtmiller on shortwave with their constant fear mongering and predictions of martial law and what the big bad government was going to do to us all. But, nothing ever happened. It occurred to me that after reading 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu, that the antichrist forces in America are following the playbook i.e. when you appear weak, look like you are strong and when you are strong, look like you are weak. It is nothing more than PSYOPs to keep us off guard and misdirected. I remember the rumor mill was really cranked up in the 1980's reporting 10,000 Chinese troops just below the Mexican border ready to invade us. Some people in CI even got on the bandwagon as if the invasion was immanent. We know that they are capable of a "Texas style barbeque" as we saw in Waco, but a nationwide operation would be another thing IMHO. Especially now with all of the talk about taking our guns... that is not sitting well with a lot of people. I take these YouTube's with a grain of salt, but somebody is wanting to convey something. The thing is, it's been going on for decades. If we keep our eyes on our Kinsman Redeemer, He will keep us safe.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:25 pm

I found this gem today: "I do not believe that we Jews are powerful enough to threaten your way of life seriously. We are only powerful enough to irritate, to disturb your conscience, and to break here and there the rhythmic rush of your ideas" - Maurice Samuels, 'You Gentiles'; 1924, page 146.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Vandal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:32 am

The reason the enemies of Christ are talking about grabbing our guns is because their power structures are weak. If they were strong, they would be grabbing our guns, not talking about tightening the salami-slicer of freedom-meat. ""Or again, how can anyone enter a strong man's house and carry off his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can rob his house." [words of Christ]

"Gun control" is the means of tying up the strong man, the American people. It's not working. We may be a bit morally depraved in this era, yet, some fire of right and justice still burns in us.

If the Jewish supremacist were strong, they would not railroad innocent people with fabricated evidence. They would stand in stout pride and voice their ideas of direction and people would follow without payment, prodding or punishment. If the enemies of America were truly strong, they would not have orchestrated all these false-flag operations as a pretext to whittle away our liberties. A strong prince does not do such things. A strong enemy confronts his quarry head-on and seizes the brass ring of power over the people of his conquest. And then he ingratiates his conquered foe, so that the foe later will consent to the prince's reign without resentment.

Our enemy has never been strong. His strength is our bedazzled belief in money, diversity and racial equality. His strength exists only in our poisoned minds. He's not a paper tiger. Jewish power is a toilet paper tiger.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
Vandal

Postby Nayto » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:23 am

Very interesting replies from Mark and Vandal. It's certainly something to think about for me for the next while...
Nayto

Postby Fenwick » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Kentucky wrote: It is nothing more than PSYOPs to keep us off guard and misdirected. I remember the rumor mill was really cranked up in the 1980's reporting 10,000 Chinese troops just below the Mexican border ready to invade us. Some people in CI even got on the bandwagon as if the invasion was immanent.

I've heard that sort of thing from old CI recordings through the 60s to the 80s. I guess the memory of Pearl Harbor was still fresh, and having had two world wars a third always seemed imminent in the cold war. Only after it ended did we really learn that Russia would have struggled to break the NATO forces in West Germany, let alone invade the USA itself. I don't expect China could ever attempt it while their economic strength relies so much on the export market.

As Louis Beam said, the biggest enemy of our race in the last century has always been in Washington DC.
Fenwick

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Still don't forget that our armies are being tired and used in Afghanistan and other places while the Chinese army is not being used that much and they have a bigger army. Even if the Chinese were on operations it wouldn't affect their massive army. I'd say the only good point is that the majority of Chinese troops are conscripts and not very well trained. They are for the most part cannon fodder, but there's just so many of them, that's the problem.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 pm

The only reason that the United States was never physically attacked during the Cold War was because the cultural assault of the 1960's and 70's was so effective. Had White Americans turned to God and effectively fought the the cultural darkness the physical attack would surely have come.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Kentucky

Postby Fenwick » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 am

Counseling/guidance to individual prisoners within a rehabilitative program

Now if this was a military prison for POWs, how in the world could you rehabilitate an enemy soldier? One can only assume it means brainwashing civilian prisoners.
Fenwick

Return to Current Events