This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Being arrested for being racist!

Discussions about current events

Being arrested for being racist!

Postby Amell » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 am

Tremaine, a former University of Saskatchewan math instructor, was found in 2007 to have posted messages online that attacked people of various races.

"The theme of Mr. Tremaine's messages was that Jews, blacks and other non-whites are destroying Canada and they should either be deported or segregated," Justice Sean Harrington said.

"They were described as vermin, a disease, parasites, criminals, scoundrels, embezzlers and liars. They were portrayed as dangerous and in some cases intellectually inferior."

http://news.ca.msn.com/local/saskatchew ... t-messages
Amell

Re: Being arrested for being racist!

Postby Nayto » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 am

Every time I hear about someone being arrested for being a racist it's in Canada.
Nayto

Postby Amell » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

I know it is discusting!! Our freedom of speech is dead!!

The western nations are suppose to be the free world, what a bunch of BS!! Sounds like communism to me.
Amell

Postby Eveleen » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

It is the same in my university. Every time something about race or related to racism comes up, teachers act like programmed machines and start babbling about how hateful it is and how we are all the same, etc etc... horrible.

It surprises me that this teacher is diffrent from the mainstream ones.

Dare to have a diffrent opinion, oy vey, would not surprize me if they come in the middle of the night and take you away (communist style)

Funny how by trying to silence him, actually demonstrate that he is right.
Eveleen

Return to Current Events