This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pashto

A forum for discussion of Indo-European (which includes "Semitic") languages

Pashto

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:57 pm

I've recently been on a few Pashto language courses and have started learning the language in my own time and at work. I've only been learning the spoken language not the written text. Pashto is the most widespread language in Afghanistan for those who don't know. Do you think that Pashto was ever a White language or spoken by Whites? Obviously now it's not, but may be during antiquity. For example Hebrew is no longer the mother tongue of any pure White nowadays, but it is nonetheless a White language. I was wondering if Pashto falls into this category? The same for many other languages, Latin is no longer spoken as a mother tongue by any Whites because it's a dead language. The writing uses Arabic script due to muslim influence, but apart from that I'm not so sure about it's full origins.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Re: Pashto

Postby Fenwick » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Well the Pashto do have very white features (though impure) and a philosophical system that seems to be based on the Mosaic commandments. Some people have nominated them as the Lost Tribes and if I recall, Bill Finck mentions them in relation to the Scythians in one of his essays.

Their language is probably bastardised and drifted like the Hebrew the jews pretend to speak today and the Farsi of the Persians, but it is an Indo-European language, a collective that should include Hebrew but doesn't in popular academia because of obfuscation and prejudice. But any language that is Indo-European, at one point was spoken by whites.
Fenwick

Re: Pashto

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Appreciated, thanks.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Language